PDA

View Full Version : When Matty met... Halo 3 Co-op LOL

Pyroka
11-01-2008, 11:15 PM
Just a little fun story.

Me, Jordy & cardboard-box (Matty) were playing the level with the 2 scarabs. Basically, when you're flying through the first part and deactivating the shields, matty kept on hammering everyone LOL. And then he started shooting everyone down who got in his way of the Banshees... He said. THEN when we go to the tanks, I steal the tank and he moans about it, so what does he do? Moan about it.

After a couple of retries, we get to the scarab part and well... lolz ensue. Since there's only 2 of the planes, one of us had to be on the floor. That was me, and in my little ghost I paraded around the scarabs like a madman. I even tried to ramp jump onto one of them, and I almost did! Except I failed when the scarab tried to blow me up LOL. Jordy was like... shooting everything which moved and we were both dead at this time. The funny part was when it was just me and Jordy, with no vehicle trying to board the scarabs. Luckily enough, I found a plane, and I flew to blow one up with Jordy on the wing, and well... That's where Matty disconnected xD We lost all our progress up to it lmaooo.

It was fun, but we learnt a lesson: Never play co-op with Matty.

xD I just had to tell that, it was too funny. There were other moments but just... lol.

Neil
11-01-2008, 11:21 PM
I was playing Halo 3 on Legendary with my friends today, it was funny as hell, on the level when you destory that giant AA gun we have a mass murder/suicide session where we just stuck each other and slapped each other with gravity hammer xD

Pyroka
11-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Lmao, we skipped that but we didnt even finish the level. When the flood came in I just hid behind a wall and then ran out to the elevator. :D How many people can you have in Campaign Co-op?

benjamin
11-01-2008, 11:23 PM
i was just doing that level with my mate lmao
but not as co-op just like single player.

Neil
11-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Lmao, we skipped that but we didnt even finish the level. When the flood came in I just hid behind a wall and then ran out to the elevator. :D How many people can you have in Campaign Co-op?

Up to 4

Pyroka
11-01-2008, 11:26 PM
That's a shame. We should really have 16 player Co-op LOL. Now that would just be... insane? I'm not sure if it does it justice xD

We were on legendary btw, fun fun. Jordy had it on Normal first haha, then I thought "hmm... Legendary :D" We actually did pretty well for our first time tbh, but the amount of deaths incurred were mostly caused by ourselves. xD

GoldenMerc
11-01-2008, 11:36 PM
When i get xboxlive back il play with you lot ive done it all on heroik (SPELLING IS CRAP) ;)

Mr.Sam
11-01-2008, 11:45 PM
heroic :)
When i get xboxlive back il play with you lot ive done it all on heroik (SPELLING IS CRAP) ;)

WarezKid
11-01-2008, 11:52 PM
Sounds fun

I gotta try it with you guys :P

Minstrels
12-01-2008, 10:56 AM
I gots bored ;<<<!

Errrrr, I promise I wont get bored next I'll just slam my iPod on or something! xD

Oleh
12-01-2008, 01:14 PM
ill help you on legendary if you like

Alan_Carr
12-01-2008, 05:47 PM
Damn, sounds like i should have took up the invite matty, how long did it take you lot?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!