View Full Version : Turkey

Bethanie
11-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Im going back to turkey this year! 2nd time same place + hotel Lol..
Turkey - Marmaris anyone been?

Likes/Dislikes?

Corporal
25-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Olu deniz and hisaronu(sp)
there the places to be:p
you should deffo goto the blue lagoon:)

Exyle
05-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Im going to turkey too this summer :D, Ichmeler to be exact. Never been anywhere except spain really. Whats it like in Turkey?

N!ck
05-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Going this summer. Have been tewice already since my aunt owns an apart ment near Fethiye. Have been to the Blue Lagoon but it's always so crowded lol.

DiscoPat
05-02-2008, 10:12 PM
I'm from Turkey so strangely enough im goin there this summer for holiday and if I have time , see some family & friends. It's a nice place imo, I lived in England all my life but it feels as if I lived there for years when I go haha.

Corporal
05-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Going this summer. Have been tewice already since my aunt owns an apart ment near Fethiye. Have been to the Blue Lagoon but it's always so crowded lol.
That market is mint!
and yerr it can be, but you can goto some parts where you dont need to pay and its empty.

-:Undertaker:-
06-02-2008, 04:13 PM
http://www.goldtrail.co.uk/Images/armar1.jpg

If you are going to this hotel (Club Armar) then god bless your soul, enjoy eating chicken at EVERY meal. You also don't get the rooms you bought and they will stick you in small rooms. That's put us totally off Turkey now.

Also the beach is rubbish, it's a dirt track (gravel)

N!ck
06-02-2008, 05:56 PM
That market is mint!
and yerr it can be, but you can goto some parts where you dont need to pay and its empty.

Yeah, Fethiye market (Tuesday) is massive. They hassle you to buy their genuine fakes lol. I have some pictures from that market somewhere. Ill post them in a bit if i find them.

Dan2nd
06-02-2008, 06:05 PM
If you are going to this hotel (Club Armar) then god bless your soul, enjoy eating chicken at EVERY meal. You also don't get the rooms you bought and they will stick you in small rooms. That's put us totally off Turkey now.

Also the beach is rubbish, it's a dirt track (gravel)

lmao that happened to me when we went to Turks in Caicos we were staying in a resort called 'Sandals' which was apprently voted the top family resort in the world but when we got there the rooms were crap they smelled all damp and grimy the sheets had brown crusty rusty crap on them and the staff seemed to hate us for some reason lmao apprently one of the more friendly ones said they hate white people because their ansestors were in the slave trade or something worst holiday ever!!!

I've never been to Turkey personally but would like to one day sounds proper nice my dad owns a place in Marbella spain so we always go there =]

dannyisnotamazing
06-02-2008, 09:50 PM
Been twice, didn't like it much really. They hassle you too much and are all around you in restraunts etc etc.

Loqo
09-02-2008, 12:31 PM
My Mum has been to Turkey and thought it was okay. I would not go.

SKEEN
09-02-2008, 12:32 PM
I only go to Antalya and stay in the Sherriton. It's alright but I prefer Cyprus due to it being quieter and such :P.

lScottl
09-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Whenever I go to Turkey, I go to Gumbet. It's a nice place, with nice hotels, food, weather & people.

Pazza
20-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Ooh

I've been to olu deniz :P Though I hate the beach where it is all pebbles. I think theres this blue lagoon thingy where its all nice and sorrounded by trees etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!