PDA

View Full Version : [YF] Your Fansites

Krapid
12-01-2008, 12:19 AM
Hello, I am thinking of opening a forum dedicated to Habbo Fansites, basically it is a forum where official fansites get there own forums created and they can moderate them, and users can go into the forums and post feedback etc, and the same will happen to unofficial fansites upon requests to be added.

There will also be a forum dedicated to upcoming fansites, what inside will contain alot of guides to starting a habbo fansite, a full range of webhosting at cheap and free prices.

Along with another forum containing free templates, forum templates, radio panels and so fouth.

What are your comments on this project, before i do start it, and would you join the community?

d17c
12-01-2008, 03:00 AM
I don't see much point in the first bit, most/all official fansites have their own forum.
And for the last bit, I don't really see this project going anywhere, as there isn't much need for it, but good luck with it anyway.

AgnesIO
12-01-2008, 01:26 PM
this could be good, the fact that it could be useful for all sites to get together

Awfy
12-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Hello, I am thinking of opening a forum dedicated to Habbo Fansites, basically it is a forum where official fansites get there own forums created and they can moderate them, and users can go into the forums and post feedback etc, and the same will happen to unofficial fansites upon requests to be added.

There will also be a forum dedicated to upcoming fansites, what inside will contain alot of guides to starting a habbo fansite, a full range of webhosting at cheap and free prices.

Along with another forum containing free templates, forum templates, radio panels and so fouth.

What are your comments on this project, before i do start it, and would you join the community?
So basically a run off of FansiteGroup then... :l

wewt
12-01-2008, 06:03 PM

I thought that was some kind of rating thing. He didn't say anything about rating.

Pat McGroin
12-01-2008, 06:04 PM

Nope, more of a ripoff of Official Fansite Forum which used to be open, forgot who owned it.

Awfy
12-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Nope, more of a ripoff of Official Fansite Forum which used to be open, forgot who owned it.
Yeah, that was the FansiteGroup lol. Wewt I was on about the original FansiteGroup owned by Jon and Nick.

wewt
12-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Yeah, that was the FansiteGroup lol. Wewt I was on about the original FansiteGroup owned by Jon and Nick.

Which closed. So maybe a new one wouldn't be so bad.

Pat McGroin
12-01-2008, 10:24 PM

Oh right, I thought that was your one that's why I said the other name.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!