PDA

View Full Version : Middlesbrough Bomb

Paulio
12-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Yeah they think they found a bomb yesterday in Middlesbroug and had to do a controled explosion on it and our town centre was closed and it didn't even make the news lol. They couldn't give a quacking duck about us, if it was anywere else it would be on the news!!

Oh and 3 ppl arrested as suspects.

(I didn't post this in news coz apperntly it aint classes as news)

Judge Judy
12-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Oh dear. :(

At least they found the bomb.

le harry
12-01-2008, 11:55 AM
i wonder why we haven't heard much from crag lately..

Firehorse
12-01-2008, 12:12 PM
If it went off and killed people it would have been in the news. It may be in some small local newspapers i'm sure. Mabe it'l make one of those police programs on sky 3 or itv 4.

Pat McGroin
12-01-2008, 12:15 PM
i wonder why we haven't heard much from crag lately..

I'm here!

How come I never heard about this?! Oh right,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/tees/7184660.stm

Fart
12-01-2008, 01:21 PM
;o i dont get this now, so the bomb wasnt real it was a hoax?

old@
12-01-2008, 02:32 PM
Yeah they think they found a bomb yesterday in Middlesbroug and had to do a controled explosion on it and our town centre was closed and it didn't even make the news lol. They couldn't give a quacking duck about us, if it was anywere else it would be on the news!!

If it was in Scotland they wouldn't do it on the news either

$$
12-01-2008, 02:44 PM
i heard about this, i came onto messager and people were like 'danny ah, bomb scare in middlesbrough tonight are you still going out'
cause last time everything got shut off, lucky we all still went out :$

today
12-01-2008, 06:40 PM

My town was the same, its not really something they want to get hyped about i mean yer know if its real then people could be killed.

Mr.Sam
12-01-2008, 06:48 PM
we had one like that last august(i think) they took like 5 hours and finally exploded it...

it being a lump of concrete x_x they thought it was a ww2 bomb

Calzeh
14-01-2008, 12:44 AM
Not the first to say this... but that must be why Craig hasn't been online much lately... :P

today
14-01-2008, 05:35 PM
we had one like that last august(i think) they took like 5 hours and finally exploded it...

it being a lump of concrete x_x they thought it was a ww2 bomb
Better be safe then sorry!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!