PDA

View Full Version : First EVER css layout

RedCrisps
13-01-2008, 10:04 AM
http://www.mochafm.com/index.htm

k this is my first ever layout coded using divs and css, i know it isn't the best because i am obviously still learning.
but anyway what do you think of the coding :D

Florx
13-01-2008, 10:05 AM
Hey,

Nice work for a first go!

Put some padding on the container to shunt the text away from the edge a bit and it will look great!

Have a nice day.

Thanks,
Jake.

RedCrisps
13-01-2008, 10:23 AM
Hey,

Nice work for a first go!

Put some padding on the container to shunt the text away from the edge a bit and it will look great!

Have a nice day.

Thanks,
Jake.

added ;] anything else?

Awfy
13-01-2008, 10:23 AM
Is this so it can become part of the FansiteGroup? :P

FAQz
13-01-2008, 10:24 AM
not bad for a first go...i will admit that but if that is the best you could ever do (I'm not saying that it is) you should quit whilst your ahead and make your first your last. However all I'm saying is that it could do with some improving and if you are prepared to be patient and go with it then fair play

FAQz:eusa_danc

Awfy
13-01-2008, 10:27 AM
not bad for a first go...i will admit that but if that is the best you could ever do (I'm not saying that it is) you should quit whilst your ahead and make your first your last. However all I'm saying is that it could do with some improving and if you are prepared to be patient and go with it then fair play

That may be the weirdest and most pointless post ever on HxF...

Why did you have to say it's the best he could ever do then stop :S

RedCrisps
13-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Is this so it can become part of the FansiteGroup? :P
Yeh :D

well it was my first EVER, and i am learning so i don't think i should quit.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!