PDA

View Full Version : Selling Gold on Kilrogg (EU - Alliance/Horde)

Elkaa
13-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Gold for sale!

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6401/priceseu2.png

Get your [Epic mount]
Get your [Flying mount]
Get your [Tailoring set]
Get your [Flasks]
Get your [Repairs]

Get whatever you need the gold for, with cheap
Elkaa gold!

As I live in the UK, there is NO* risk of any bans.

You're NOT trading with someone from half way across the world!

You WON'T be added to any mail-lists!

Prices start at as little as £3.13

You will not find cheaper gold for Kilrogg anywhere on the internet, which is legit and sold by a trusted seller, with delivery within the hour.

Payment type
Paypal (http://www.paypal.co.uk)

How to order
Send me a PM with how much you want

Current stock
2,500 gold

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6401/priceseu2.png

*All transactions are carried out at your own risk, and whilst I live in the UK which minimises ban chance, there is always the small chance.
**Due to the nature of the goods, payment must be received before the gold will be delivered. We will meet in Stormwind where the gold will be traded, in person, to you. All transactions over 1000 gold will be done in seperate trade boxes, one per 1000 gold to avoid any unwanted Blizzard attention. No refunds are avaliable upon reciept of the gold. Gold will only be traded to characters over the level of 10, for security reasons.
***Habbox, HabboxForum, HabboxWorld and any other associated names are not linked to this sale, which is operated soley by the third party.

Charles
13-01-2008, 08:59 PM
This thread delivers.

french
13-01-2008, 09:02 PM
Lol, I'll buy 500g in a minute as I have £10 sitting on paypal. I can use it for my Belf :P.

Jord
13-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Ill buy 500 ill pay for both were bros im alliance hes horde so send 500 to twylex and 500 to belfing pm me pp email

Decapitated!
13-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Oooh might get 1000 to make me a twink or something

Elkaa
13-01-2008, 09:10 PM
This thread delivers.

Got to make my advert sound more appealing than the level 1 spammer outside the auction house!

Nemo
13-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Did you migrate or somin? You're never on Elkaa

Elkaa
13-01-2008, 10:28 PM
2,000 gold sold.

Still got another 3,000 gold on my character waiting to jump over onto your characters backpack - Once it's gone, it's gone. ;)

Axel
14-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Where did you get 5000g?

And I don't have Paypal so I won't be cheating any gold.

Also RS gold isn't allowed to be sold, but Wow gold is, and by admin?

Elkaa
14-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Where did you get 5000g?

And I don't have Paypal so I won't be cheating any gold.

Also RS gold isn't allowed to be sold, but Wow gold is, and by admin?

Got 4 level 70's, so been using them to farm. Given they all have epic flyers, might as well make re-pay some fees from the game before WOTLK comes out.

As for RS gold not being allowed to be sold, as far as I'm aware you're incorrect there. I regularly (when I checked) saw threads offering RS Gold for paypal, and in my entire time as a Mod/Smod, never once gave a warning/edit for it.

Being an admin has nothing to do with me selling this, as I stated in the post. Much like selling RS Gold, I'm selling my spare WoW Gold.

Youheard
14-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Got 4 level 70's, so been using them to farm. Given they all have epic flyers, might as well make re-pay some fees from the game before WOTLK comes out.

As for RS gold not being allowed to be sold, as far as I'm aware you're incorrect there. I regularly (when I checked) saw threads offering RS Gold for paypal, and in my entire time as a Mod/Smod, never once gave a warning/edit for it.

Being an admin has nothing to do with me selling this, as I stated in the post. Much like selling RS Gold, I'm selling my spare WoW Gold.

No such thing as 'spare gold'...

Ask Charles...

*mumbles*

Charles
14-01-2008, 05:01 PM
No such thing as 'spare gold'...

Ask Charles...

*mumbles*

:):):)

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Jord
15-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Got my gold of elkaa very safe.

Wig44.
15-01-2008, 03:47 PM
daaamn I don't have any extra money to buy gold im still short by alot for my epic ground mount. The only problem I've ever had with people buying gold is it upsets the balance of the game.

Charles
15-01-2008, 04:33 PM
daaamn I don't have any extra money to buy gold im still short by alot for my epic ground mount. The only problem I've ever had with people buying gold is it upsets the balance of the game.

Agree on the last bit. L2grind cash.

Elkaa
15-01-2008, 04:36 PM

Whilst that maybe true, not everybody has the time to set aside to do the money grind. Dispite that, gold sellers have been around since the game began - Could it get anymore inbalanced if we tried? ;)

2,500 gold left.

Wig44.
15-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Whilst that maybe true, not everybody has the time to set aside to do the money grind. Dispite that, gold sellers have been around since the game began - Could it get anymore inbalanced if we tried? ;)

2,500 gold left.

Suppose not. Good luck selling the gold.

Elkaa
18-01-2008, 10:00 AM
All sold. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!