PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Kynto [MMOCC] Team Needed

:Edzy
14-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Kynto has a working client and is on its way to releasing the v5.0 Client which includes much more things to do and buy than the current version and much more security!

Kynto Is Looking For General Staff!

If you feel you can provide a good service to Kynto, THEN WE NEED YOU!

Whether you're a Designer, Coder, Moderator We Need You!

We ask for:

Past Experiance:
Previous Work:

You must be prepared to work and be a pro-active person.

more details may be asked for throughout the process.

Thanks for your consideration!

PM Me with all the information!

Ed

www.kynto.com (http://www.kynto.com)

Moved by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator) from Designing and Development: Please post in the correct forum next time.

craigg.
14-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Before I jump the gun can you tell me about the MMOCC? What benefits would I (as a staff member) recieve? I would also appreciate it if you could tell me about the management too and your current staff.

If you are wanting voluntary staff please ignore this post.

Assassinator
14-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Past Experiance: over 4 MMOCC websites which i can provide links if needed(Owned 2)
Previous Work: N/A
Age: (Dont wont to post on a public forum, will give it needed through PM)
What Can You Bring To Kynto: I am online for more than 6 hours a day, i can bring a fun/safe community to Kynto and make sure every single user is having a fun time while being safe and obiding the rules. I can moderator to a standard needed and make sure Kynto is a enjoyable game that will become popular and safe for users to play!

Florx
14-01-2008, 07:46 PM
PM'ed. :)

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Jake.

L!nK..
14-01-2008, 07:48 PM
do you own kynto? :S

MrPinkPanther
14-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Ive just made Kyntos v5 site from them :) So dont be put off by the design they have now.

RangeHost
14-01-2008, 08:50 PM
I am looking to get re-involved within the MMOCC market, however I am sure this MMOCC was originally made from Habbo copies, and the Habbo website copy?

Anyway, I have spotted some errors within the MMOCC, including what is mentioned above. I am interested in working with this MMOCC to help develop it into something more professional, approachable and tbh better with the help of others. I would also like to know what I would recieve as a staff member, and a little about the management and other members of the team at current.

http://en.kynto.com/images/adverts/otaku/small.png

If I am not mistaken, doesn't this business make Habbo retros/servers?

QuickScriptz
14-01-2008, 09:47 PM
If I could first get some additional information on the game, the company, the current staff, the benefits, and the rest I might consider helping out.

Please let me know. Thanks.

15-01-2008, 12:25 PM
If I could first get some additional information on the game, the company, the current staff, the benefits, and the rest I might consider helping out.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Basically its a virtual world and its coded in PHP and Javascript and has wide potential. At the moment it is a bit of a mess graphics wise and function wise so the v5 release has been created and is very soon to be publicly released as soon as the final graphics and coding is complete.

The company has been around for not much time and was originally creating habbo room designers and then the MMOCC of kynto lifted out of that idea. The team is quite small and the more we progress the more people we are begining to need.

The current staff are Lazy (bar a few) and only 3 people are working on the client (me, thomas and william) at the moment and a few extra on web site projects. we hope to replace them with motivated and pro-active staff.

Personally my experiance is amazing, i have very much enjoyed my work being used instead of just showcased as an alteration or a design. Also the community is full of kind people who care about their community.

I hope this makes things more vivid.

Ed

MrPinkPanther
15-01-2008, 12:40 PM
You could also check out their section on MMOCCforum ;)

Pyroka
15-01-2008, 01:02 PM
http://www.mmoccforum.com/kynto

Thats the URL of the Kynto Forum located on MMOCCForum for any lazy fellows around here. I'm surprised you never said this on MMOCCF, only 3 people working on the client? I hope they're as active as what you seem to be. As I see on the MMOCCF again and again, and as I say myself in fact, making a MMOCC is no easy feat so you really do have to sort this out. You really shouldn't have released Kynto yet by the sounds of it all. You're making this far too public to see. Sure, you need to get people recruited up but threads like these which go completely off-topic with explanations of Kynto along the way, really doesn't make your company look professional.

After you think you've sorted out the whole project, I do think you should pursue what you were originally up to, Habbo Room Designing. There's a big gap in that, a really big gap. Also, rethink how you put out your recruitment schemes, and look onto bigger fish and specify what staff you need, what positions are available etc. From the sounds of what you're putting out, it looks like you're just saying "Join Kynto because we're short-staffed, don't know who else we need and frankly just want you!" Surely you have to agree it puts out a bad image?

You don't have to listen to me, however it's advised. You'll notice a change if you start pin-pointing what you need, what you don't need and start staging out some phases (like a play almost, with acts!) :)

Ciao,
:Ryan on MMOCCF

15-01-2008, 04:07 PM
http://www.mmoccforum.com/kynto

Thats the URL of the Kynto Forum located on MMOCCForum for any lazy fellows around here. I'm surprised you never said this on MMOCCF, only 3 people working on the client? I hope they're as active as what you seem to be. As I see on the MMOCCF again and again, and as I say myself in fact, making a MMOCC is no easy feat so you really do have to sort this out. You really shouldn't have released Kynto yet by the sounds of it all. You're making this far too public to see. Sure, you need to get people recruited up but threads like these which go completely off-topic with explanations of Kynto along the way, really doesn't make your company look professional.

After you think you've sorted out the whole project, I do think you should pursue what you were originally up to, Habbo Room Designing. There's a big gap in that, a really big gap. Also, rethink how you put out your recruitment schemes, and look onto bigger fish and specify what staff you need, what positions are available etc. From the sounds of what you're putting out, it looks like you're just saying "Join Kynto because we're short-staffed, don't know who else we need and frankly just want you!" Surely you have to agree it puts out a bad image?

You don't have to listen to me, however it's advised. You'll notice a change if you start pin-pointing what you need, what you don't need and start staging out some phases (like a play almost, with acts!) :)

Ciao,
:Ryan on MMOCCF

Thanks for your suggestions! We'll see what we can do

RangeHost
15-01-2008, 04:12 PM
As requested in the PM, I have added you to Instant Message.

I hope to get onboard this project and really raise the standards. I am sure I am not the only one that can see where this MMOCC is going wrong.

alexxxxx
15-01-2008, 04:19 PM
one can set up a MMOCC/ORPG quite easily with an engine.

http://www.vbgore.com/

there's one.

William-J-Robin
03-02-2008, 10:06 PM
;4359179']one can set up a MMOCC/ORPG quite easily with an engine.

http://www.vbgore.com/

there's one.

I believe your post is a little off topic ;), I'm bumping this thread as many positions are still available for the taking.

Thanks~

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!