PDA

View Full Version : Microsovt points

graffiti
14-01-2008, 07:54 PM
well, you see i want some and my mums worried that im not gunna know what and how to use them, i do but can't explain, jsut need some help
do you buy like a card and it has a code on it and you type that in the 'redeem code' think o marketplace and ou get ms points?
+rep

mangle
14-01-2008, 07:56 PM
well, you see i want some and my mums worried that im not gunna know what and how to use them, i do but can't explain, jsut need some help
do you buy like a card and it has a code on it and you type that in the 'redeem code' think o marketplace and ou get ms points?
+rep

Im pretty sure you can debit them from a card and use a card just like live where you scratch it off :)

Alan_Carr
14-01-2008, 08:01 PM
+rep

You said it all mate :)
Or yeah, as Mangle said you can buy them directly through your xbox, but it costs more through your xbox :)

graffiti
14-01-2008, 08:08 PM
yh kk fanx guys +rep
THREAD CLOSED

EDIT - Need to spread for u greg sozx
EDIT - AND U MANGLE mangul sozard

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!