PDA

View Full Version : Habbo / Non-Habbo Radio Site

Ed.
15-01-2008, 02:50 PM
Hey there,

Im Ed (EdHawks) and I am thinking about starting up either a Habbo or Non-Habbo Radio Site.

I am not amazing at designing websites or anything so I would need a lot of help.

If someone would like to be Co-Owner with me and own some of the website, post here.

You would need to help with the following:

-- Designing the Site
-- Setting up the Shoutcast
-- Getting Members

You will be paid once we get the site up and running and all staff will be paid. The Co-Owner will recieve 1/4 of the money from Advertising, VIP etc.
I will be purchasing the shoutcast and the domain.

Thanks

Ed

cgweb
15-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Ed,

I am very interested in helping you. I have been designing for nearly 3 years, I have a successfully internet radio station and I know a lot about Shoutcast etc.

I will be checking this site a lot now (I just found it :D) so if you're interested in having me on board, PM me! Alternatively e-mail me: chris[at]cgweb-design.com

I hope to work with you soon!

-- Chris

Ed.
15-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Do you have any examples of your work and do you have msn?

Awfy
15-01-2008, 03:31 PM
You will be paid once we get the site up and running and all staff will be paid. The Co-Owner will recieve 1/4 of the money from Advertising, VIP etc.
Can I just say that the actual creation of the website deserves more pay than you just buying the domain and so on. So if anything the co-owner should receive at the very least half of all money from services.

Ed.
15-01-2008, 03:48 PM
We are working it out once done.

cgweb
16-01-2008, 02:07 PM
I would usually charge, but hey.. I'm bored and business is very slow atm :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!