PDA

View Full Version : RadioPanel

Tomm
15-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Hey,

Some of the older members of this forum may remember that I released a product called RadioPanel that I sold licenses priced at £5 each. After the release of PowerPanel and Kristall Panel it ended the company and I moved on to do new projects and become a freelance PHP developer.

However, I feel that PowerPanel and Kristall Panel need a little more competition. So I am announcing that I am starting the RadioPanel project again.

RadioPanel will be a totally PHP5/MySQL5 OOP script, it will NOT run on legacy PHP4 servers (I would like to point out that PHP4 was officially discontinued at the end of 2007). Furthermore it will not be specifically designed at the Habbo market. Unlike the original RadioPanel project, it will be totally free and the source code will be publicly available (NOT open source as there are certain license restrictions on the code, but the source code is available to edit).

As you well know I am not a designing or graphics sort of person so if anyone is willing to help with the graphics side it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

L!nK..
15-01-2008, 04:23 PM
I remember it, not used it but do remember it.

goodluck.

Jamieb
15-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Oh I rember .. I got one and it took about 2 months for the panel to come....
But Good Luck with this,.

Tomm
15-01-2008, 04:25 PM
Yeah lol. Twas because I was overloaded with the amount of people buying it. Won't be a problem this time as its free.

Oh I rember .. I got one and it took about 2 months for the panel to come....
But Good Luck with this,.

Jamieb
15-01-2008, 04:26 PM
:) Good luck you gonna been it Most sites user PP or KP

MrCraig
15-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Oh i remember that :P

Good luck tom =]

Tomm
15-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Could be a slight problem with getting the domain online again. The account with all my old domains in is "Locked"

1 Instant Domain Registration
14 domains
Web hosting
habbofanclub.co.uk, darksurf.co.uk, ... Locked.

sgraham
15-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi,

What do you guys think to the following, if it's bad, say why and suggest how it could be improved, or if you think it's great, say so.

All your comments are appreciated, and will be noted!

Logo (click here (http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5751/logopreviewie3.png)).

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5751/logopreviewie3.png

Layout (click here (http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6021/templatepreviewpf9.png)).

Thank you.

Blob
15-01-2008, 05:42 PM
I still have beta 01 and beta 03 lol.

Good luck =D

Scania
15-01-2008, 06:11 PM
I bought a copy of this panel :] - When it was payware.

Tomm
15-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks.

Not got alot done at the moment. Working mainly on the "behind the scenes" stuff like the database engine and template engine.

I still have beta 01 and beta 03 lol.

Good luck =D

Ini
15-01-2008, 08:56 PM
I remember it didn't you like encode so nobody could see/edit the code?

Tomm
15-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Yeah. But I won't be encoding it this time as I am releasing the script free.

I remember it didn't you like encode so nobody could see/edit the code?

Ini
16-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Ok good, will be better that way

DeejayMachoo$
16-01-2008, 12:51 AM
Goodluck i guess the umm phase where EVERYONE builds panels has died down a lil bit at the mo lol

VistaBoy
16-01-2008, 03:11 AM
cool well good luck with it :p

Agnostic Bear
16-01-2008, 07:40 AM
Goodluck i guess the umm phase where EVERYONE builds panels has died down a lil bit at the mo lol

Me, Tomm, Quickscriptz and Invent are the original Panel builders, with I believe me or Quick being the first to release one.

QuickScriptz
16-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Me, Tomm, Quickscriptz and Invent are the original Panel builders, with I believe me or Quick being the first to release one.

Hm... ya I'm not sure who's came out first... I know I beat you to the punch with my v3 but that's because you were "being nice" ;)

Anyways we honestly don't need anymore DJ Panels but what the heck... good luck anyways :)

Tomm
16-01-2008, 04:01 PM
The first was made by someone who does not come on this forum, I belive it was Jabba Towns radio panel or something like that. Next I made my panel RadioPanel as an alternative to the Jabba Town panel. A few other not so successful panels were released. Finally PowerPanel and KP were released.

Hm... ya I'm not sure who's came out first... I know I beat you to the punch with my v3 but that's because you were "being nice" ;)

Anyways we honestly don't need anymore DJ Panels but what the heck... good luck anyways :)

Agnostic Bear
16-01-2008, 04:55 PM
The first was made by someone who does not come on this forum, I belive it was Jabba Towns radio panel or something like that. Next I made my panel RadioPanel as an alternative to the Jabba Town panel. A few other not so successful panels were released. Finally PowerPanel and KP were released.

Oh Lee, I know him, He doesn't code anymore though I don't think.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!