PDA

View Full Version : FOOD HELP

headboard
15-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi,
I've been assigned a project by the food industry, i can't say which company but it's a really big one, begins with H and ends in Z :P
I need to make a new pudding, i've designed most of it but I need to know what to fill it with, preferably something healthy.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks

PaulMacC
15-01-2008, 10:47 PM
melted chocolate.
heinz means beanz

Paulio
15-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Beans pudding, whack some beans in the middle ;)

lAscend
15-01-2008, 11:48 PM
kk i got an idea chop up about 6 pieces of different fruit any of your choice and heat some chocolate and cover the fruit with choclate.

Then refrigerate them or whatever to make the chocolate go hard and then heat up some more choclate.

Then put the chocolate fruits in whatever it is you have and cover them with choclate sauce there you go a good "chocolate surprise" :)

jesus
15-01-2008, 11:51 PM
kk i got an idea chop up about 6 pieces of different fruit any of your choice and heat some chocolate and cover the fruit with choclate.

Then refrigerate them or whatever to make the chocolate go hard and then heat up some more choclate.

Then put the chocolate fruits in whatever it is you have and cover them with choclate sauce there you go a good "chocolate surprise" :)now that does sound good!

lAscend
15-01-2008, 11:54 PM
now that does sound good!

ahhh i just thought of it at the top of my head i thought hmmmm chocolate and fruit sounds nice as a filling

Also you could do a jelly one too with chocolate fruit.

the possibilities are endless :)

Catzsy
16-01-2008, 01:34 AM
Hi,
I've been assigned a project by the food industry, i can't say which company but it's a really big one, begins with H and ends in Z :P
I need to make a new pudding, i've designed most of it but I need to know what to fill it with, preferably something healthy.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks

Well what are the rest of the ingrediants you have planned already.

headboard
17-01-2008, 07:22 PM
It's a strawberry essensed sponge, with melted white chocolate on top with lime and orange zest, and squeezed bluberry juice with that.

jesus
17-01-2008, 07:25 PM
It's a strawberry essensed sponge, with melted white chocolate on top with lime and orange zest, and squeezed bluberry juice with that.that sounds lush!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!