PDA

View Full Version : New Shoes In The Next Update!

e5
15-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Lost_Witness said in a room.
It is also the first ever release of new shoes
Lost said in mariah4life's room yesterday.

Is going to be good. I got a screenie forgot to save, sorry. I believe some people can back me up on this though. :8

This thread can now be replied in to do with the topic.

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to stop further pointless posting.

Black_Apalachi
15-01-2008, 09:27 PM
STOP SPAMMING AND MAKING DUPLICATE THREADS FGS.

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Please do not tell users that they have broken the forum rules, instead report the post using the report post button.

K I will.

TopManTim
15-01-2008, 09:28 PM
INFRACTZZ HIM

INFRACTZZ HIM

THE THREAD WAS CLOSED FOR A REASON. NO NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER!11

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

Pyroka
15-01-2008, 09:29 PM
It was expected I guess. They're trying to update everything in the client so it looks brand spanking new. I wouldn't be surprised if they updated everything in terms of clothing and your Habbo for release 20. It's a big number, and they made a big deal over release 10 I think so keep it to tradition!

PS. In that other thread, when you say you were talking to hairdressers about emos/moshers, were you getting your haircut in B&Q, Lawnmower section? O_o You're definitely from Leeds, that's for sure.

Disneychanne1
It get's locked, you make another one watch when you get a duplicate Thread Infraction or whatever it is.
I bet you're lying bout Lost
He was online yesterday in his safe house room and on hotel view doing nothing but how come you just happen to forget to save your screenshot and stuff =P.

Black_Apalachi
It was expected I guess. They're trying to update everything in the client so it looks brand spanking new. I wouldn't be surprised if they updated everything in terms of clothing and your Habbo for release 20. It's a big number, and they made a big deal over release 10 I think so keep it to tradition!

PS. In that other thread, when you say you were talking to hairdressers about emos/moshers, were you getting your haircut in B&Q, Lawnmower section? O_o You're definitely from Leeds, that's for sure.

Omg lirl.

Hurts
15-01-2008, 09:30 PM
they didn't make a big deal of r10, it was just security updates or something

jesus
15-01-2008, 09:30 PM
shoes are fantastic

Shrile
15-01-2008, 09:31 PM
e5 Go bunk off school

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please stay on-topic.

Disneychanne1
15-01-2008, 09:32 PM
In that other thread, when you say you were talking to hairdressers about emos/moshers, were you getting your haircut in B&Q, Lawnmower section? O_o You're definitely from Leeds, that's for sure.

LOL =D

I think they should release lots of brand clothing, they'd get payed for advertising it and they'd like that.

e5
15-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Nice post spoilt. Shame really I was thinking about complimenting your post. You can't really say much when you won't even state where you come from. It's not a bad place for once, my area is one of the poshest areas around, even my teachers are like "only good boys live "insert my area here"" :P. I also don't beleive B&Q is a hairdressers apart from the fact that they don't run motors like that in such shops. You're post wasn't funny, as you were trying to be and was very unsuccessful.

Shrile
15-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Im from liverpool
and where not all chavs
they should make casual clothes
burton
house of fraizer
etc

bench.
Ben Sherman
Calvin Klien

e5
15-01-2008, 09:36 PM
I like liverpool accent ;).

Leeds accent is boring.
but like rough parts of Leeds accent is ****.

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Please stay on-topic.

Pyroka
15-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Nice post spoilt. Shame really I was thinking about complimenting your post. You can't really say much when you won't even state where you come from. It's not a bad place for once, my area is one of the poshest areas around, even my teachers are like "only good boys live "insert my area here"" :P.

I live in Devon, South-West UK where 'Chavs' and 'Emos' actually get along quite a bit? I used to live close to Liverpool, so don't think I don't know what its like up north. It's very much more hostile than you're trying to make it sound. If you want me to get into rather large digs, the only reason its a nice area is because most of the kids there don't go out, because they're too busy trading on Habbo Hotel. :]

Steering on-topic, I've got Addidas shoes at the moment and they're falling apart however I've got VANS & DIESEL shoes in my wardrobe. I'll be getting a pair of K-SWISS on Thursday.

Bonxy
15-01-2008, 09:38 PM
close the thread someone.. lol

Black_Apalachi
15-01-2008, 09:39 PM
This thread can now be replied in to do with the topic.

Nice post spoilt. Shame really I was thinking about complimenting your post. You can't really say much when you won't even state where you come from. It's not a bad place for once, my area is one of the poshest areas around, even my teachers are like "only good boys live "insert my area here"" :P. I also don't beleive B&Q is a hairdressers apart from the fact that they don't run motors like that in such shops. You're post wasn't funny, as you were trying to be and was very unsuccessful.

HOW IS THAT ON TOPIC?

Omg to Mods: Your jobs would be seriously so much easier if he was banned... again :rolleyes:.

e5
15-01-2008, 09:40 PM
I live in Devon, South-West UK where 'Chavs' and 'Emos' actually get along quite a bit? I used to live close to Liverpool, so don't think I don't know what its like up north. It's very much more hostile than you're trying to make it sound. If you want me to get into rather large digs, the only reason its a nice area is because most of the kids there don't go out, because they're too busy trading on Habbo Hotel. :]

Steering on-topic, I've got Addidas shoes at the moment and they're falling apart however I've got VANS & DIESEL shoes in my wardrobe. I'll be getting a pair of K-SWISS on Thursday.

Yeah you don't know anything about Leeds yet you seem to have a picture that its a bad area and made insults about stuff you know nothing about. Most parts of Leeds are very crap, I do agree but not area. Shameful thing is though that I am out alot but not in my area because its full of grannies which is a bit boring. Noone I know uses habbo or habbo-related sites ;).

My post aren't pointless, they're quite meaningful in some ways.

New habbo shoes will be good ;).

:8

Immenseman
15-01-2008, 09:41 PM

Yay at Devon and K-SWISS, anyway like I said in the other thread I hope there are some nice new shoes if this is genuine.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!