PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Pets.. A waste of money?

Adam$
04-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Habbo Pets. Pfft.

You buy a pet for 20 credits. Yeah, Fair enough. But feeding it? Pfft. This is a fine example of another money-making scam from Sulake.

10/20p for pixelated food. Whoop-de-doo. What a rip-off. They blatantly made pets so people would feel sorry for them if they get hungry. Why? They are not going to die, and they have no feelings. They are a bunch of damn pixels, for God's sake. Pets are a waste of money. Definetly. You have to feed them every day, which would be fair enough, if they were actually real. I care about animals in real life. I'm an animal person. I work in a pet shop (owned by my uncle). I have a cat called Muffin, and got a pet on habbo called "Mufin" as the name, "Muffin" was unacceptable. It was all fun and games at first, and then I had to feed it. In the end I had to delete the pet, although I would not do anything like that in real life ;]

So vote. Do you think habbo pets are a waste of money?

Feel free to leave comments.

Digital
04-06-2005, 10:56 PM
i just trade for food, or dont give it eny its not going to die

MYKE!
04-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Yep, they waste all your credits and the food makes your room look a mess.
Thats why I bought chilloutrich one :eusa_ange

lol you got the idea for this thread from d@vid's thread didnt you?

cocaine
05-06-2005, 11:28 AM
I think they are a waste of money, as they don't really do anything for you, apart from obey you. Plus, they can't go out of your room, but it would be quite good if they could go into the Habbo Gardens with ya ;)

Jinxxed
05-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Pets are O.k :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!