PDA

View Full Version : =l

Camy
16-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Please read this =l

K, ill cut it short.
I went on a skl trip in september, where i met this girl (she ended up being my best friend) she started goin out with one of my friends.
As you do, when we came bk home, a group of us started to go out at the weekend, and i reli got to know this girl, and txted her constantly evry nite for like 2 hours, and flirted with her alot, and this still happens.
Anyway, a couple of months went by, and i ended up being this girls best friend, and it was a good time :). Then one day a group of us went out agen, and i ended up sittin on a bench with her hugging, and at one point she was lying on my lap lookin up into my eyes. (This is important, comes bk in to story l8er) that day was great.
More months went past and we got closer.
On Friday night, her bf dumped her, and i was there as the supporting friend, and i told her evrything was gonna be alrite. The next day, stupidly, i asked her out because my cousin told me to. And she sed no, but ma cousin sed she reli did like me from the stuff she had herd about her (I told her alot about me and her).
The next day i went out with another girl to the cinema, as friends, but the girl i asked out didnt know this.
I kinda ignored her that whole day, and when i got bk in at about 9 that nite, i went on msn and she was on.
She told me she missed me, and that the day we were out (on the bench) when she was on my lap, lookin into my eyes, she wanted me to kiss her, this was while she was still with her bf.
On monday, she confessed she loved me, and sed she wanted to be with me, and i said the same bk.
But, she says i have to wait a couple of weeks for her, as she needs time alone rite now, but shes been confusing me alot, we txted each other on the tuesday and she told me evrything she wants to do to me, which is private lol :P
Then the next day she says, im sorry i still cant rite now =l

Anyone think shes toying with me? Or she genuinely is hurt right now and needs time alone.

Azul
16-01-2008, 07:40 PM
I think her making you wait 2 weeks is abit much. I would of thought after a break up she'd need you more.

I've been in this kinda situation before, and I knocked it on the head. But I didn't love the girl at the time and I don't mess about with girls. If you're prepared to wait then wait and see what's she's like as your girl.

Camy
16-01-2008, 07:48 PM
I think her making you wait 2 weeks is abit much. I would of thought after a break up she'd need you more.

Yeah same i thought that too, she said it could be even longer =l =l =l
And i said to her, "i want to be there to hold you, and tell you evrything will be alrite" and i told her other stuff bt yh.

I've been in this kinda situation before, and I knocked it on the head. But I didn't love the girl at the time and I don't mess about with girls. If you're prepared to wait then wait and see what's she's like as your girl.
I reli do love her, i loved her as a friend, then i jst knew i loved her more than what a friend should, i think i will wait, she said i didnt hav to, because most guys wouldnt want to.
I told her there was noone else that could match up to her standards.

Aparently im sweet :P lol

So yeah im prepared to wait, she means everything to me.

WarezKid
16-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Be lucky, this girl wants to wait for 4 months ;/ i sure i would wait for 2 weeks lol

Blue
16-01-2008, 07:51 PM
Don't worry, girls can be stupid and complicated. And yeah, if you really do love her, then wait, she'll come in her own time.

Camy
16-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Be lucky, this girl wants to wait for 4 months ;/ i sure i would wait for 2 weeks lol
Omg, sorry man, wth is up with her?!

Don't worry, girls can be stupid and complicated. And yeah, if you really do love her, then wait, she'll come in her own time.
Yeah i figured that, i do reli love her :)
I think i will wait though, its been 3 days iv gone thru so many ups and downs LOL, but shes worth it.

@ Bolded part: No pun intended? lmao :P

Blue
16-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Lmao! No! :P

WarezKid
16-01-2008, 07:59 PM
Omg, sorry man, wth is up with her?!

Yeah i figured that, i do reli love her :)
I think i will wait though, its been 3 days iv gone thru so many ups and downs LOL, but shes worth it.

@ Bolded part: No pun intended? lmao :P

Well, we went out before, but broke up to problems ect.

we talk (best friends). and she deeply in love with me, told me but she doesnt want to show it till whatever she feels like it, and i gonna wait, becasue i love her :).

Aflux
16-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Haha, silly move asking her out a day after she got dumped - imagine.

Yeah, wait.

Elkaa
16-01-2008, 10:49 PM

Yeah, wait.

Agreed there.

On a side note, dating one of your friends can be one of the most stupid things you do. In general, you don't want to have sex with your friends (well, most people don't, to avoid unwanted replies) and you like them just to talk to, hang about with and general mucking about. A couple of years ago, back when I was a wee nipper like yourself, I was in the same situation, except it was the girl asking me. Dispite the fact she's fit (and scottish, which I absolutely adore) - I'm glad I said no and remained friends.

The bad part is, once I got into year 12 we grew apart, and by year 13 we never spoke. I speak to her probably about once every 3 months now, by MSN, and that's usually a "hello". She got pregnant at the age of 16... But anyway.

Camy
17-01-2008, 06:46 PM

Yeah, wait.

Yeah i know it was a bad bad move, but people told me to get in early =l

Agreed there.

On a side note, dating one of your friends can be one of the most stupid things you do. In general, you don't want to have sex with your friends (well, most people don't, to avoid unwanted replies) and you like them just to talk to, hang about with and general mucking about. A couple of years ago, back when I was a wee nipper like yourself, I was in the same situation, except it was the girl asking me. Dispite the fact she's fit (and scottish, which I absolutely adore) - I'm glad I said no and remained friends.

The bad part is, once I got into year 12 we grew apart, and by year 13 we never spoke. I speak to her probably about once every 3 months now, by MSN, and that's usually a "hello". She got pregnant at the age of 16... But anyway.

Thanks for saying your experiences :)
I really love this girl tho, there was another girl i 'thought' i loved, but i didnt, but i know i do love this one.

Im Scottish :P

Odea, Well, yeah i would have said you wouldnt want to have sex with your friends either, but all we talk about is having sex with each other now, lol. Its gotten rather strange, one minute she wont say a word to me, the next she cant get enough of me and tells me the things shes goin to do to me :rolleyes:.

Cant stop thinking about her aswell, i was thinkin about her in maths today, and i got asked a question about Pythagoreas or something... the one with sin and cos and tan and all that...
And i was like....eeem dunnooooo -Sigh- :8

Camy
18-01-2008, 08:05 PM
Mods - Im adding extra info.

Yeah stuffs happened since this.

She told me she wanted to wait till after our exams, which is 4 months away!
Because her mum told her not to have a bf till after them =/

That was on Wednesday.

On thursday she hardly said a word to me :(

Today though she was different, and it was the best day of the week. I spent most of the day with her, hugging her and carrying on/touching her lol. She told me she was on her period though lol.
I asked her when i came in from school if we could go out before 4 months and she said:
"cant we be like we r for a while nd c where it leads??"

So I think this is a good sign :)

Camy
19-01-2008, 08:23 PM
-More info mods-

Today we went out together and spent the day down the beach with some friends. She kept puttin my arm round her and holding my hand, then at one point when all of us sat down at this playpark thingy she sat on me and we held each other close.

Confusing me yet again, but i think i know for sure she likes me now, but i think she just wants to take things slowly.

Jamesy
19-01-2008, 08:25 PM
-More info mods-

Today we went out together and spent the day down the beach with some friends. She kept puttin my arm round her and holding my hand, then at one point when all of us sat down at this playpark thingy she sat on me and we held each other close.

Confusing me yet again, but i think i know for sure she likes me now, but i think she just wants to take things slowly.

Getting dumped probably knocked her confidence, she doesn't want to rush in and get hurt again, that's why she is taking it slowly. Just be nice and continue as you are. Just think of what can happen when you are free after the exams ;)

Elkaa
19-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Cute, two wee bonnie nippers.

Anyway - Just go with the flow. Nothing anyone else can say really. Don't ask her out again, yet, though. ;)

Camy
19-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Getting dumped probably knocked her confidence, she doesn't want to rush in and get hurt again, that's why she is taking it slowly. Just be nice and continue as you are. Just think of what can happen when you are free after the exams ;)

Yeah, i think so.
She couldnt keep her hands off me though lol.
And i dont think i have to wait till after exams anymore :)

Cute, two wee bonnie nippers.

Anyway - Just go with the flow. Nothing anyone else can say really. Don't ask her out again, yet, though. ;)

Lol! Only problem bout today was it was typical scottish weather and we were down a beach haha :P
Yeah thats what she said the other day, lets go with the flow.
Its strange though, i think we are goin out, but its just between us just now, ya know?

Jamesy
19-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Yeah, i think so.
She couldnt keep her hands off me though lol.
And i dont think i have to wait till after exams anymore :)

Lol! Only problem bout today was it was typical scottish weather and we were down a beach haha :P
Yeah thats what she said the other day, lets go with the flow.
Its strange though, i think we are goin out, but its just between us just now, ya know?

I demand details and photos (you owe me from last time :O[if you ar itsmoiCamy with a namechange])

Camy
19-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Lol
Im not him, whos he :rolleyes:

Jamesy
19-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Lol
Im not him, whos he :rolleyes:

Dammit, where has he gone...

Yah, totally fooled me :rolleyes:

Camy
19-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Lol, back on topic.
I forgot to say, i walked her to her work at 4 and hugged her again lol.

She finishes anytime after 9.

Can't wait to 'speak' to her :)

Jamesy
19-01-2008, 08:50 PM
yes yes, get a blog if you need to update us on every little bit :rolleyes:

lol. Good luck anyway mate.

Camy
19-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Lol you wanted details!

Haha, thanks.

Jamesy
19-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Lol you wanted details!

Haha, thanks.

dirty details my good sir...

Camy
19-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Ah I c..
Em..I felt her 'assets' (A)

Jamesy
19-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Ah I c..
Em..I felt her 'assets' (A)

Lol
:D

\O/
(.)(.)
||
/ \

haha

Camy
20-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Haha, lol.
No theyre not that big :L, shes rather petite, but an amazing figure otherwise :)

Camy
23-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Lol, no point in making a new thread.

The time has been reduced from 4 months to a week :)

beth
23-01-2008, 10:01 PM
sounds like she's playing you. well, to me anyway.

Camy
23-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Yeah, a couple of people i know irl have said that, but i reli like her so im not too bothered atm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!