PDA

View Full Version : Can i make a .php page transparent?

mattray114
16-01-2008, 10:27 PM
I am making my fansite...

www.HabOnAir.Co.Uk (http://www.HabOnAir.Co.Uk)

The contact page is a .php page but doesnt go transparent in the way other pages do... is there a way to make the page transparent?

Thanks in advance!

Matt

Jme
16-01-2008, 11:02 PM

The contact page is a .php page but doesnt go transparent in the way other pages do... is there a way to make the page transparent?

Thanks in advance!

Matt
wth?
Transparent?
:S

Hitman
16-01-2008, 11:20 PM

Thanks in advance!

MattFirstly, can you elaborate please? I don't quite understand. As far as I can see it's the same as all the other pages.

Secondly, whatever you want doing, CSS should do it.

kk.
16-01-2008, 11:23 PM
do you mean the email address is yelow, cus thats the only difference to the rest of the page with the site

EDIT: i know what he means, he means it flashes before it shows, like the rest are using iframes etc and the box is already there but the box refreshes so it disappears for a second

Swearwolf
16-01-2008, 11:23 PM
i think he may mean transparent iframes?

Hitman
16-01-2008, 11:26 PM
I'm using firefox and the only error I see is the background is out of line on form.php

Swearwolf
16-01-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm using firefox and the only error I see is the background is out of line on form.php

same but nice flash banner

on topic - i still dont have a clue what you mean transparent

kk.
16-01-2008, 11:30 PM
it is more than liekly because thats a php, and the rest are html?

hoax and hitman, can you not see that when yo click contact us, it disappears then reappears (the iframe that is)?
im usnig firefox and i can see it

why dont you upload your files from i-future?!

Swearwolf
16-01-2008, 11:35 PM

hoax and hitman, can you not see that when yo click contact us, it disappears then reappears (the iframe that is)?

why dont you upload your files from i-future?!

yea i see that now

but im going to bed my eyes hurt

hope you get it sorted

Hitman
16-01-2008, 11:37 PM

why dont you upload your files from i-future?!I also see it. It's not a big problem though, is it? It's only quick.

Solution: Make the page contact.html that shows the layout and input forms, then make the action form.php. Have form.php contain the PHP code to send the form. ;)

Moh
16-01-2008, 11:43 PM
IFrame:

<iframe name="test" allowtransparency="yes"></iframe>

Page:

<style>
body {
background-color: transparent;
}
</style>

Mentor
17-01-2008, 01:36 AM
A php page and an html page are exactly the same once outputted so that shouldnt be having any effect on it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!