PDA

View Full Version : Levelling Summoning

deagle
16-01-2008, 11:10 PM
So yea, I'm really confused about this skill. Creating pouches gives exp? Or is it summoning them that gives exp. Or using scrolls give exp?

Where do I obtain pouches from? Are they dropped/made/or bought. What about shards? Whats up with the different colors of charms?

Do pets give exp? Can I sell them like I did with cats to the audrogne guy?

LoveHateHero
16-01-2008, 11:11 PM
Read the Knowledge base.

Swearwolf
16-01-2008, 11:13 PM
So yea, I'm really confused about this skill. Creating pouches gives exp? Or is it summoning them that gives exp. Or using scrolls give exp?

Where do I obtain pouches from? Are they dropped/made/or bought. What about shards? Whats up with the different colors of charms?

Do pets give exp? Can I sell them like I did with cats to the audrogne guy?

creating pouches and scrolls gives exp summoning them doesnt
pouches and shards you buy from pikkupstix in taverly
different colour charms are for making different monsters in pouches, most common being gold, then crimson, then green and finally blue.

and i believe pets are just like cats that follow you around, i dont know about selling

kthnxbye

deagle
16-01-2008, 11:17 PM
creating pouches and scrolls gives exp summoning them doesnt
pouches and shards you buy from pikkupstix in taverly
different colour charms are for making different monsters in pouches, most common being gold, then crimson, then green and finally blue.

and i believe pets are just like cats that follow you around, i dont know about selling

kthnxbye

Thanks tons, and btw, I did read the knowledge database. It didn't say anything about what gives exp, though it did say about where to get shards and pouches. I was just hoping if there was another way to get them.

+rep for the helpful answer

edit: nvm, gotta spread rep, i'll add into sig.

Swearwolf
16-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Thanks tons, and btw, I did read the knowledge database. It didn't say anything about what gives exp, though it did say about where to get shards and pouches. I was just hoping if there was another way to get them.

you're more than welcome

night night

LoveHateHero
16-01-2008, 11:32 PM

You do realise how out of date your sig is? Anti-Flag had about 100 other name changes, then was sold to Conor/Yhii and had many more name changes and then was banned and (: or whatever never uses the forum? ;).

deagle
16-01-2008, 11:38 PM
You do realise how out of date your sig is? Anti-Flag had about 100 other name changes, then was sold to Conor/Yhii and had many more name changes and then was banned and (: or whatever never uses the forum? ;).

Yea, I know its really out of date. I never knew what they changed their names to though. I guess I'll take out anti-flag.

Btw, does anyone know if you still have to stroke pets? Or at least stroke the cat?

Cwmbran
17-01-2008, 12:48 AM
You get tiny xp for summoning the monsters, I reckon it should be the other way round.

Small xp for making scrolls and puche things then bigger xp for summoning, otherwise the skill might aswell be called "pouching"

ThReAtEnEd
17-01-2008, 03:50 AM
you don't get xp for summoning them...
you get xp for using their specs?
^^^ not sure though =S

and you can't sell them as of now (known to us) x_o

can't wait to see hundreds of players walking around with ginormous dragons intruding with my clicking -.-

Cwmbran
17-01-2008, 06:10 PM
you don't get xp for summoning them...
you get xp for using their specs?

You get like 0.1xp for summoning them chicken things according to the knowledge base.

Conorx0
17-01-2008, 07:08 PM
I was (: werent i ?
Or was i :) i can't rmemeber

LoveHateHero
17-01-2008, 07:25 PM
I was (: werent i ?
Or was i :) i can't rmemeber

I dunno these days.

Ashley 12344
17-01-2008, 07:29 PM
You get tiny xp for summoning the monsters, I reckon it should be the other way round.

Small xp for making scrolls and puche things then bigger xp for summoning, otherwise the skill might aswell be called "pouching"

It'd be like, for woodcutting xp you gotta make an axe...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!