PDA

View Full Version : Heroes And Villains Of Habbopolis

Fifteen
17-01-2008, 02:50 PM
The time has come to make your allegiance, form your Super Hero team and compete in the battle for ultimate control of Habbopolis!
The city of Habbopolis is in a state of emergency. The state of emergency is in the country of peril. The country of peril is.. well I guess you get the picture. Mutants from outer space are reeking havoc on the population. We need a hero. And not just Bonnie Tyler singing it. It's time for YOU and your band of heroes to rise from the ashes and settle the score once and for all.
Habbopolis needs YOU!
Get your friends together, or take this opportunity to make some, and form your Super Hero Group today! You'll need to give your clan a special collective name (like the Nifty Nine) and give each of your members a special name (like Nimble 9). Then all you need to do is select a super power and decide whether you will use your power for good or evil. Are you a Hero or are you a Villain?
Don't forget to dress your Habbo in costume and to update your mission with your side (Hero or Villain) and your special power name!

Submit Your Super Hero Group
(Note: Group size can be anything from 1 to 10 but all members must submit the form and all members must know the Team Codeword.)
To take part in the Nifty Nine competitions and to be eligible to win some of the fantastic prizes that will be on offer, you must first register yourself as a Hero or Villain. This can be done anytime you like during the Nifty Nine competition but obviously the sooner you submit the form, the more competitions you will be able to enter!

Team Name: (the name of your clan for example Nifty Nine)
Team Codeword: (any word you like but all Team members MUST use it. It will be used to enter all Nifty Nine competitions. Don't forget it and don't tell non team members it!)
Hero or Villain? (will you use your powers for good or evil?)
Habbo Name: (insert your Habbo name here)
Special Name: (insert the special hero name you have given yourself, for example Nimble-9)
Power: (What is your power? For example the ability to play the spoons, or something cooler!)
Screenshot of your Habbo in costume: (can't do a screenshot? Ask a Habbo eXpert in the Welcome Lounge)

To submit your form simply email [email protected] using the Subject Line specified below. It is vital you follow this Subject Line exactly as is explained below.
Subject: NN / Team Name / Special Name / Habbo Name / Codeword
Example: NN / Nifty Nine / Nimble-9 / MyHabboName / Jellyfish
Note: The NN at the start remains the same regardless. Always start your subject with NN.

Judge Judy
17-01-2008, 02:57 PM
OH cool

oh wait it is probably those comps where you do quests as a team like that pirate one.

Hiro
17-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Seems confusing to me, oh well..

Fifteen
17-01-2008, 02:58 PM
Anyone want to make a super hero group :p

Hiro
17-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Anyone want to make a super hero group :p

Why not..? ;]

Orangeesh
17-01-2008, 03:35 PM
looks cool, another group thing

Bonxy
17-01-2008, 03:44 PM
sounds alryt

Bibliophobia
17-01-2008, 03:57 PM
sorry, got better things to do.

Seany
17-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Everything is about groups now.

:Act
17-01-2008, 04:09 PM
seems a tad confusing.
Might give it a go if some of my mates are in a group and ask me to join lol ^^
we'll see.
We dno what the prizes are ;) Cud be really bad lol

Classe
17-01-2008, 04:50 PM
sounds coooooooool

Bibliophobia
17-01-2008, 04:50 PM
Everything is about groups now.

TEAMWORK BUILDS BRIDGES!!!!!!!!!!!

c'mon hook me up wiv cha!ngran

Alan_Carr
17-01-2008, 04:53 PM
how sad, habbo police.

Bibliophobia
17-01-2008, 04:58 PM
how sad, habbo police.

ill av to arrest u 4 that remark

anythin u say now may be used as evidence in court

Pyroka
17-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Ugh... Another teamwork competition. These really annoy me because most of the time there's some huge debate over who gets to be leader, and who doesn't etc. There's never an agreement and the majority of the time it's always going to be headed by someone really popular (the usual suspects). Whatever happened to the solo quests?

Black_Apalachi
17-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Lol this is IDENTICAL to a Pirate Ship event that happened during the reign of Callie.

:Alpha
17-01-2008, 09:10 PM
seems to be the only cool thing to do on habbo

anyone wanna make a group? I have tons of stuff to make a nice HQ

mlp16
18-01-2008, 12:27 AM
seems to be the only cool thing to do on habbo

anyone wanna make a group? I have tons of stuff to make a nice HQ

Yea, there hasnt been a Quest on habbo for Agess not even one for habboween i dont think.

And when is double credit weekends coming back :O

Roboevil
18-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Whatever happened to the solo quests?

The requirements are a group of "1-10", you can do it on your own if you wish.

Bonxy
18-01-2008, 01:25 PM
it sounds alrut!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!