PDA

View Full Version : Nifty Nine > Black & Gold Romantique in catalogue..

Hurts
17-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Under "Nifty Nine". Cant get a screenie but I'm sure one of you will :P

Edit/ There are no black or gold romantiqe screens just pink, and the blue and green romantique is no longer in the catalogue!

TopManTim
17-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Oooooooh scrumptious

although blue and green were sposed to be permanent.

Bibliophobia
17-01-2008, 05:33 PM
delicious

*pole dance

TopManTim
17-01-2008, 05:34 PM
Pink screen is out aswell by accident I think.

Ymikomi
17-01-2008, 05:38 PM
WHATA LOAD OF CRAP!

Robby
17-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Lol its not that bad ;)

Decapitated!
17-01-2008, 05:43 PM
it's nice

Hiro
17-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Ewwww.
Has nothing to do with it tbh. but oh well.

Jarkie
17-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Pink screen is out aswell by accident I think.

Just ask a MOD and no they are not. :8

Black_Apalachi
17-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Bit sad if they're just gonna chuck in a whole load of it in all different colours. Black and yellow suits the theme I guess but not the other colours. Niether does the Romantique itself tbh :P.

e5
17-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Looks pretty nice. :8

Pyroka
17-01-2008, 06:29 PM
Could anyone please post a screenshot? A +rep is included. =P

Hurts
17-01-2008, 06:35 PM
http://i10.tinypic.com/8e0urud.jpg

2nd page is erm, Halloween spiderweb/skull poster and gothic cobbles as well as grunge etc.

Pyroka
17-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Hmm, I like the black piano and and stool however I do not like the gold set. That's pretty disgusting in my opinion. =P The halloween stuff is cool though, I really love Cobbles. Your +rep has been given. <3

Ymikomi
17-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Hmm, I like the black piano and and stool however I do not like the gold set. That's pretty disgusting in my opinion. =P The halloween stuff is cool though, I really love Cobbles. Your +rep has been given. <3
Its nice, but the table with a black letter... doesn't look right.

Pyroka
17-01-2008, 06:45 PM
Its nice, but the table with a black letter... doesn't look right.

It's not a black letter! =P It's a black sort of sheet which you would find on your table, alot like a dinner table cloth.

mlp16
17-01-2008, 06:47 PM
I like the black but not amber.

Finkelstien
17-01-2008, 06:56 PM
I agree the black really looks amazing but I personally wouldnt purchase the amber set. It's just a pitty that instead of releasing some new Habbo has once again come up with recolours.

Kardan
17-01-2008, 07:01 PM
I agree the black really looks amazing but I personally wouldnt purchase the amber set. It's just a pitty that instead of releasing some new Habbo has once again come up with recolours.

They haven't came up with 'more recolours', those colours have always been there. When Habbo make furniture they make numerous colours of it so they don't have to rerelease things. And before you moan, there's about 5 colours of romantique aswell as mode, iced and area still to come. Let alone the 50 other V7 recoloured rares.

Get used to it.

Hurts
17-01-2008, 07:07 PM
We are the first hotel to have released all 5 pianos, odd that they didn't make a black screen though

SugarBabyRach
17-01-2008, 07:20 PM
I love the onyx/black pianos but tbh they could of released something a little more exciting like spy furni or something, or even a rare but personally I think they shouldnt just realease recolours (i dont mean rare recolours btw) all the time, it getts abit boring after a while x

e5
17-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Oooooooh scrumptious

although blue and green were sposed to be permanent.
It is isn't it?
o it's gone lol maybe they'll bring it back when the Nifty Nine furni goes. :8

GommeInc
17-01-2008, 07:44 PM
I quite like them it gives your room a more custom look. Besides, it's not as if they released just one item, at least you can buy a set :| Having 'recolours' is a good diea I think, and anyone with some ounce of rational thought would realise that.

SugarBabyRach
17-01-2008, 07:55 PM
I know in some cases it is a good idea but I just think that releasing all 5 colour isnt really creative is it? the could like change the style of the piano and maybe release something like that but just not exactly the same thing but just a different colour, and I know it makes it more coustomiseable *I cant spell that lol* but the management could create something more related to the theme, and I believe that they have just overdone romantique tbh

Kardan
17-01-2008, 08:05 PM
I know in some cases it is a good idea but I just think that releasing all 5 colour isnt really creative is it? the could like change the style of the piano and maybe release something like that but just not exactly the same thing but just a different colour, and I know it makes it more coustomiseable *I cant spell that lol* but the management could create something more related to the theme, and I believe that they have just overdone romantique tbh

It's not 'the management' that create furniture. Plus if they altered each one then it wouldn't be part of a range?

Finkelstien
17-01-2008, 08:12 PM
I quite like them it gives your room a more custom look. Besides, it's not as if they released just one item, at least you can buy a set :| Having 'recolours' is a good diea I think, and anyone with some ounce of rational thought would realise that.

Why because its your opinion? So in other words that immediately stereotypes other users on this forum to be irrational because they don't wish to follow your views on things? Sorry but I beg to differ.

GommeInc
17-01-2008, 09:22 PM
It's not opinion, it's fact. If they only sold one colour, what sort of choice in furniture and style would you have? A very limited one. Think of it like this:

What would happen if there was only one colour for a dragon lamp, what colour furniture would it go with? A white pillar which only comes in that colour? There are more pros than cons with 'recoloured' furniture.

Also, anyone doesn't mean everyone, so I wasn't stereotyping ;) Learn to read, it helps.

I propose a question, if you dislike recolours so much, what coloured mode would you prefer they kept, pink or blue? Because both have their styles. How comes you never moan about them? They're the original 'recolours.'

mlp16
18-01-2008, 12:18 AM
It's not opinion, it's fact. If they only sold one colour, what sort of choice in furniture and style would you have? A very limited one. Think of it like this:

What would happen if there was only one colour for a dragon lamp, what colour furniture would it go with? A white pillar which only comes in that colour? There are more pros than cons with 'recoloured' furniture.

Also, anyone doesn't mean everyone, so I wasn't stereotyping ;) Learn to read, it helps.

I propose a question, if you dislike recolours so much, what coloured mode would you prefer they kept, pink or blue? Because both have their styles. How comes you never moan about them? They're the original 'recolours.'

Well said i understand its like having a Blue dragon lamp and only getting like a Red amber lamp a Blue amber lamp works better

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!