PDA

View Full Version : DO u Like Coke music?

Moose
29-06-2004, 01:54 AM
Do u like coke music? Just yes or no :)

A-K
29-06-2004, 01:13 PM
I voted no beacuse of:

1) their moderation is rubbish
2) I hate the graphics on there
3) The pixols are ugly
4) The Furni is rubbish

:D

Concentric
29-06-2004, 04:19 PM
i would dissagree, i think the cokemusic graphic theme is cool, its just the fact that you can easily get free furni without a real purpose that makes it pants :eusa_eh:

Upson
29-06-2004, 04:21 PM
I havnt been on for about 2 years, Then i tried but couldnt remember my name on there! I just cleaned my room and found a piece of paper with the name on it :eek: from 2 years ago :eusa_danc

GELHEAD2004
29-06-2004, 04:35 PM
Ill be honest here!!!
coke music = rip off of habbo!

ted-crilley
29-06-2004, 10:43 PM
the only thing i like about coke is the fre credits but u cant spend em on anything good hmm i know ill buy a mixer and cd player lol
although it is good tht u can see whos in guest rooms

Griffin
02-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Yah I guess you could say it is a rip off of Habbo, but is better? okay thanks, Ripp off of Habbo, but Habbo is just ripping off kids by making them pay for furni. Habbo is gay, I mean I'll get on to talk to friends but the graphics **** ***. Coke pwns Habbo anyday.

:Illusion
02-07-2004, 02:21 PM
Yah I guess you could say it is a rip off of Habbo, but is better? okay thanks, Ripp off of Habbo, but Habbo is just ripping off kids by making them pay for furni. Habbo is gay, I mean I'll get on to talk to friends but the graphics **** ***. Coke pwns Habbo anyday.

How is it 'gay'? It's a business, they need to make money, makin people pay for credits is a way of gettin it. Do they force you to buy credits? Nope. Cokemusic is just an advertisement for Coke, they don't need to make money off that site to keep it goin, thats why not much work goes into it, an everything is free. If you hate Habbo so much, why do you go on it and what are you doin on a Habbo fansite...

Griffin
02-07-2004, 02:27 PM
just to see what some of these *****es got to say, like you. Habbo don't have to make you pay they just do it for the money is all, they don't give a **** what kinda fun you have. and since when can I not go to websites I want to, I free right now so I wanted to see what a bunch of losers talk about.

:Illusion
02-07-2004, 02:33 PM
just to see what some of these *****es got to say, like you. Habbo don't have to make you pay they just do it for the money is all, they don't give a **** what kinda fun you have. and since when can I not go to websites I want to, I free right now so I wanted to see what a bunch of losers talk about.

Thanks for the compliment ;)
And yes they do have to make us pay, so they can earn money to keep the site and staff goin. Habbo doesn't have a huge sponsor behind them like Coke does, they have to earn their money through the extras that they offer on the site. If they suddenly decided to make everything free, it'd probably close down not long after. No one gets forced to buy credits if they don't think it's worth it, but for them who do..thanks :D cos without it there'd probably be no Habbo to go on.

Moose
02-07-2004, 09:42 PM
Yea, Coke m8usic is run By well Coke Coke is a big company and can afford the site and not charge for furni, But theres habbo, Habbo is run by sulake, they need the money to buy stuff they need, and make a profit so what? no one is telling u to go on habbo if u think it is gay dont go? were not telling u to, JUST DONT GO!

Concentric
02-07-2004, 09:56 PM
i agree with ally and think griffin should think more carefully before he speaks out his anus :cool:

Griffin
05-07-2004, 10:23 PM
1. I am not speaking
2. I am typing.
3. Like I said I am not speaking so stfu about my anus you trying to get hard and **** off me, you can **** my ****, there that make you more hard? Coke is also run off Sulake, but is Coke gay? No, is Habbo gay though? Yes.

AngelDude2
09-07-2004, 06:50 AM
Ill be honest here!!!
coke music = rip off of habbo!
How is it a rip off if its
1. free furni
2. helped my sulake LoL

F1L73R
19-07-2004, 05:23 AM
Lol yup coke is in no way ripping off habbo and who was it that said coke is run by coke and habbo is run by sulake? Both coke and habbo are run by sulake lolz sum1 needs to get there facts straight :rolleyes:

Xet
29-07-2004, 03:30 AM
I like coke music I dont understand while people dont like the graphics...

null
29-07-2004, 03:35 AM
Coke, is one of the best online games i've ever played for some reasons
1.Pixel art is fantastic
2.Characters look close to real life
3.its FREE
4.one of the best online games i've played

There is only one bad reason i can think of and that is, the moderation team should be bigger

Xet
29-07-2004, 03:36 AM
I agree with you 100% :8

F1L73R
29-07-2004, 06:09 AM
Yup coke does have better graphics than habbo :D

Corey777
29-07-2004, 06:51 AM
Yup coke does have better graphics than habbo :D
I disagree with you completely. I think the cokemusic "V-egos" Look Strange somehow. I Like habbo much much more. If you don't want to pay, fine go to cokemusic, But i guarantee That you'll get bored of it.

Xet
30-07-2004, 06:15 AM
I disagree with you completely. I think the cokemusic "V-egos" Look Strange somehow. I Like habbo much much more. If you don't want to pay, fine go to cokemusic, But i guarantee That you'll get bored of it.
Dood habbo people look like 3 year old play toys

Simonac55
19-10-2004, 07:36 PM
I like coke music and its content and it has positive and negative side, like Habbo do. But I like Habbo better. That don't mean I don't like coke music :p

Mr.Comedian
27-10-2004, 07:52 PM
I sometimes get bored of habbo so i go onto my coke music account but then i get bored of that so i come back to habbo but i like them both the same i suppose, maybe habbo more

JodieBean
27-10-2004, 07:57 PM
I Voted yes cuz i think coke music is cool :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!