PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Picture Booth

:....:mike:....:
05-06-2005, 12:50 AM
This may have been said in the past but I was thinking if habbo would make a public space where you pay 2 credits to get 5 pictures done by a habbo bot and then sent via your hand. You sit on a seat and you choose your background and the picture will be set in color and put in the photo format. Give me a reply on what you think. Don't be afraid to be honest.

ssricky
05-06-2005, 01:09 AM
u know what would be cooler if in the cat under photos they had every furni there and u could pic it and it automatically takes a pic of it like say a pic of a dj deck and it is sent to ur hand as a pic . wud be cool

05-06-2005, 01:36 AM
u know what would be cooler if in the cat under photos they had every furni there and u could pic it and it automatically takes a pic of it like say a pic of a dj deck and it is sent to ur hand as a pic . wud be cool
Yeah, that would be pretty popular on habbo. Nice Idea!

ssricky
05-06-2005, 01:38 AM
thanks ur idea was good too bud wudnt go over so well with the mass public

05-06-2005, 01:46 AM
thanks ur idea was good too bud wudnt go over so well with the mass public
Well, you can't start being negative at this point yet. You may need to wait and see if it will happen or hear other peoples views. But, thanks for your honesty.

ssricky
05-06-2005, 01:59 AM
:D :D that is also true but it will only please a small majority i think we should set up a poll to settle this matter :D

06-06-2005, 07:12 PM
:D :D that is also true but it will only please a small majority i think we should set up a poll to settle this matter :D
I'm unable to put a poll on this thread because I already started it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!