PDA

View Full Version : Friend Dead to Hit and Run.

Habboish
17-01-2008, 10:32 PM
December 4th 2007 A Black Pt Cruiser driving Speed's at 70mph Hit Alex Mallicoat And Sent Him to the left of the Car Slamming Him in to His Mum's House and Left a Dent there on The House and the Car 999 Was Called Medical Helicopter was Flying above Landing On the ground and Paramedic's Got Out and Put him in back on a bed and airlifted him to Hospital in London He was Perannouced Dead At The Helicopter's arrival.
He was Buried on December 8 2007 He was Only 14 I Cant Belive It was Hit and Run Now it's Homicade. The Police are still Looking for the suspect.
No Lead's Have Been Found :(

If i ever Get chance to see the Person who Murdered Him I Kick Him in the Nuts and Knock him Out :@

Jackie Jack™
17-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Soz mate... My friend Alex died from speeding and losing control this weekend :[

Habboish
17-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Soz mate... My friend Alex died from speeding and losing control this weekend :[

He did..?

Oh sorry for me asking that
But How Much he speeded..?

Jackie Jack™
17-01-2008, 10:39 PM
No one knows... He was trying to get home before Curfiew

benjamin
17-01-2008, 10:41 PM
if he died from a hit and run he wouldn't be buried 4 days later

my cousin died back in november from a hit and run and he had to have all sorts done to his body and he wasn't buried for weeks..

i really hope you're not lying, because it's ******* sick.

Habboish
17-01-2008, 10:43 PM
if he died from a hit and run he wouldn't be buried 4 days later

my cousin died back in november from a hit and run and he had to have all sorts done to his body and he wasn't buried for weeks..

i really hope you're not lying, because it's ******* sick.

why i would lie..?

you cant trust me..? :( please say sorry plz

french
17-01-2008, 10:48 PM
DONT HURT HIM YOU'LL GET DONE TOO.

lew!
17-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Wow, that was a fast burial. Usually they do all the tests to see if they were drunk or anything.. Usually takes at least 2 weeks..

benjamin
17-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Wow, that was a fast burial. Usually they do all the tests to see if they were drunk or anything.. Usually takes at least 2 weeks..
uhhuh, exactly.
my cousin was buried 11 days later
because of the autopsy etc. to see what actually caused his death.

i just hope he has his dates confused rather than being a compulsive liar.

Samishlol
18-01-2008, 09:26 AM
Ben has a point i don't think you would of buried him 4 days later it's too soon.

Pyroka
18-01-2008, 09:29 AM
If i ever Get chance to see the Person who Murdered Him I Kick Him in the Nuts and Knock him Out :@

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but that made me lol. Sorry about your friend, no-one that young deserves to die. I hope the suspect does get caught even though, as much as I think you'd hate to think it and so would I, he may never get caught due to a lack of courage for people who may have seen the incident. I do hope he does though, really I do. RIP.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!