PDA

View Full Version : Help Me With Love Problems!

Deltapops
18-01-2008, 08:32 AM
hello my freinds,I am writing to ask you for help there is this girl in my year and some leassons of mine but i really like her but i dont know if she likes me,we are really good freinds and get alongs very good but i dont know if she likes me yesterday i made it clear that i found her very attractive but i have never done that before and it was a shock to her.she has a boyfrind but they are on the rocks atm and last night she gt over it after me cheering her up on msn, she said she was in sex mode :ss i was like :O so she said she would take some sexy pics i was ok with that and then i did some sexy pics with a towel round my bits and lifitng me leg pretending to go in the bath (notnaked ) just towel i want her to know that i really like her because i dream about her lots of times . thanks alot waves kylee xxx

Jordy
18-01-2008, 04:40 PM
You have appalling grammar for someone of at least 11 years old (I think that's how old you have to be to register). Hardly any full stops and punctuation used incorrectly, loads spelt wrong and just the one paragraph, it's so difficult to read.

Sort it out before you expect anyone to try and read it and help you.

mousey
18-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Just tell her.. how you feel.... you can't do anything really to stop her relationship. When she needs you be there for her, get closer, you never know.

Deltapops
18-01-2008, 06:04 PM
*TEXT REMOVED*

Edited by lAscend (Forum Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

BlueLord
18-01-2008, 06:24 PM
You have appalling grammar for someone of at least 11 years old (I think that's how old you have to be to register). Hardly any full stops and punctuation used incorrectly, loads spelt wrong and just the one paragraph, it's so difficult to read.

Sort it out before you expect anyone to try and read it and help you.

He was asking for help not for you to criticise his spelling you're obviously not in the mature state of mind to provide help so I don’t know why you even bothered looking at the thread.

Advice: Just tell her straight be clear in what you say and do and just for the future make sure you both consent before doing anything that you regret.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!