PDA

View Full Version : Change your Fifa 08 Loading Screen Player.

Tristan
18-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Yoyo.

Well, this is just for those that don't know (cause I only found out today!) how to change their default (Ronaldinho) loading screen player.

On the main menu:
• Go to Team Management
• Arena Player Selection

Once selected (the player that you want to use), return to the main menu and then save your Squads (or Personal Settings or both).

After saving your background may go black, so return to the Startup screen and your player shall appear ready for shootin'!

:P

Alan_Carr
18-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Yoyo.

Well, this is just for those that don't know (cause I only found out today!) how to change their default (Ronaldinho) loading screen player.

On the main menu:
• Go to Team Management
• Arena Player Selection

Once selected (the player that you want to use), return to the main menu and then save your Squads (or Personal Settings or both).

After saving your background may go black, so return to the Startup screen and your player shall appear ready for shootin'!

:P

Yeah, nice posting.

WARNING however

If you change the player, it takes LONGER to load / find xbox live matches, so it's a risk, personally i would just stay with Ronaldinho, up to you :)

Tristan
18-01-2008, 08:51 PM
That's what I've just found out.
It's being a real bugger now. Lol...

Jake145
18-01-2008, 09:37 PM
LOL, when im bored i just play the start up thing. :)

Alan_Carr
18-01-2008, 09:44 PM
LOL, when im bored i just play the start up thing. :)

Lol, practice your shooting and skills :)

Andeeh
18-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Cheers already new this but good for others ;)

i use gerrard

Paulio
18-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Yeah, nice posting.

WARNING however

If you change the player, it takes LONGER to load / find xbox live matches, so it's a risk, personally i would just stay with Ronaldinho, up to you :)

I changed mine to David Villa ages ago and, i've never had that problem :o

Tristan
18-01-2008, 10:54 PM
ooo David Villa. He's awesome.
I might try again cause I reset my squads. :P

Shoovers
18-01-2008, 10:54 PM
I changed mine to Roberto Carlos lol to smash some free kicks in

Aflux
18-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Note:

If you change to any other than Ronaldinho and a select few others [not named] then you will have to "Load Default Squads" every time you go to play an xbox live match.

BowTies1
19-01-2008, 12:12 AM
+rep didint know this :)

Tristan
19-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Ah, I reset my Squads after having changed it and then having to download new Squad files before each LIVE Match;
Now I don't for some reason, I may not have saved squads after changing or saved Personal Settings.

Just set your player once you go on, and don't save your squads after and it should be fine.

Well it's fine for me now, and I'm using Rivaldo. :)

Alan_Carr
19-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Ah, I reset my Squads after having changed it and then having to download new Squad files before each LIVE Match;
Now I don't for some reason, I may not have saved squads after changing or saved Personal Settings.

Just set your player once you go on, and don't save your squads after and it should be fine.

Well it's fine for me now, and I'm using Rivaldo. :)

I'll just stick with RONNY :)
Good point though mate

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!