PDA

View Full Version : UFO sight seeing - Do UFOs exist? - [Closes 19/02/08]

---MAD---
19-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Many people around the world believe UFOs exist. There is no evidence to prove they do other than people saying they do exist. This is a topic that comes up regularly in certain areas in the USA.

For all we know they could be secret military planes.

Do you believe UFOs exist and why?

Let the debate begin!

VPSwow
19-01-2008, 10:29 AM
No, simply for the fact their is a lack of proof. If people claim to see UFO's then surely they would be trying to contact us much like we are trnyinng to contact "them" (Thats if they even exist). Also their is no evidence so show any UFO's landing ect so they wouldnt just fly past us.

Wootzeh
19-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Yes, Unidentified flying objects exist, because I can't identify most flying objects :)

-Xiangu-
19-01-2008, 11:28 AM
well we can't exactly be alone in the universe but i doubt anything would want to go to a planet where its primative inhabitants are destroying themselves and each other

Paulio
19-01-2008, 11:37 AM
I believe yeah, the univerese is too big just for us.

Moh
19-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Yes, I belive there is other life forms out there, the stereotype of an alien is annoying though. Most people think aliens are big green bug like things :S

But if any have landed on earth, who knows? Governement wont tell us.

Scouse
19-01-2008, 01:26 PM
yeah i believe there is, the universe is a never ending place, we cant be the only ones in it. maybe we havent seen any aliens or what ever because they havent got the technology to travel to earth like we havent for some planets. And if has been aliens on our planet obviously there not just gona turn up and say hi, they wouldnt know what to expect. for all they know we could just see them as a threat and kill them. thats what i think anyway :)

and jack, yeah i agree with you. you never know, aliens could look exactly like us!

Moh
19-01-2008, 01:27 PM
yeah i believe there is, the universe is a never ending place, we cant be the only ones in it. maybe we havent seen any aliens or what ever because they havent got the technology to travel to earth like we havent for some planets. And if has been aliens on our planet obviously there not just gona turn up and say hi, they wouldnt know what to expect. for all they know we could just see them as a threat and kill them. thats what i think anyway :)
Thats the human way.

Awfy
19-01-2008, 01:33 PM
Well the term "UFO" stands for any flying object which can't be named or claimed. It's a term used a lot in war for things such as aircraft and so on. So yes it does exsit.

However, I think you mean aliens. If so then they obviously do since we ourselves are, because if they are aliens to us we are aliens to them :)

---MAD---
19-01-2008, 02:08 PM
There was a heated debate on larry king live not too long ago about UFOs spotted in america. The whole story even made it on news papers which is surprising. They say its a "mile long object", "very bright you cannot stare directly at", "makes no noise yet flies fast".

Scuzzy
19-01-2008, 03:09 PM
I believe there are such things as UFOs and aliens and stuff. If there is life on earth of course there can be life on other planets that live under different circumstances. The universe is a big place :)

le harry
19-01-2008, 03:15 PM
yes they do exist.

Niall!
19-01-2008, 03:57 PM
I BELEIVEEEEEE!

Yeah I reckon they do, MIB the film says dey do so kkz.

Boonzeet
19-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Highly unlikely - but possible.

Life on Earth is the biggest biggest most amazing chance. All the conditions are right for life and the air and stuff.

Aliens may come here - and may die.

Watch War Of The Worlds, that shows the possibilities

Cixso
19-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Highly unlikely - but possible.

Life on Earth is the biggest biggest most amazing chance. All the conditions are right for life and the air and stuff.

Aliens may come here - and may die.

Watch War Of The Worlds, that shows the possibilities

The debate can only lead one way.

Yes, if they are life on Earth, what are the chances of life in another galaxy?

It's endless so the chances are actually high.

Life on Mars has been proved. Therefor, aliens...? But if they where alive, we are aliens to them... o.O

Prick
19-01-2008, 06:02 PM
I've believed aliens and ufos existed since my sister was born

Awfy
19-01-2008, 06:06 PM
A bowl of porridge was found on the Moon, so you never know...

Habboish
19-01-2008, 08:24 PM
Ufo's = Real Bible Says So

Habboish
19-01-2008, 08:25 PM
A bowl of porridge was found on the Moon, so you never know...

Sorry for Double Post But What The.. Heck Awfy No it wasnt :l

bo$$
19-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Yes they exist.
If you believe that earth is the only planet with life then you are extremely ignorant to the universe and how huge it is.

Habboish
19-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Yes they exist.
If you believe that earth is the only planet with life then you are extremely ignorant to the universe and how huge it is.

Corret.

Grainger@CUFC
19-01-2008, 09:06 PM
I'm sure there are other life forms out there, but we're just yet to make contact with them. I think America keep too many things under wraps about this too - just let us know!

---MAD---
23-01-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm sure there are other life forms out there, but we're just yet to make contact with them. I think America keep too many things under wraps about this too - just let us know!
Thats very possible yeah. The government could probably hide things very easily.

Orangeesh
23-01-2008, 03:53 PM
They do exist, well I believe they do.
Maybe the UFO's are aliens that are studying us. Maybe they cant survive long on our planet so they never land.

Kross619
23-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Well, Look at the amount of people in the world that see them each DAY, Never mind every year.....They can't all be on crack.

Beaustique
23-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Course there is, some where in space theres a world whats adapted like us with living things, if it isn't like humans then there must be lifelike animals some place out there, but then theres doubt because all the storys come from USA about UFO sight seeing, if anything, I think america are the UFO's

zeJosh
23-01-2008, 10:43 PM
I made a thread not so long ago, about the "dorito" shaped UFO,
Which was spotted around the world 5+ times, in all major oil supplying places.

I do believe they exist, but not too the science fiction stereotype.

Bevvie
23-01-2008, 10:55 PM
I believe UFOs exist :O There is lot more in space than we know.

At my old House, my sister saw one at night hoovering above. I was scared to look so i just hid but i heard the noises and saw this bright light coming through the blinds.

PaulMacC
24-01-2008, 12:34 AM
The universe is endless, there HAS to be someone else out there.
It's like walking along the beach and saying to yourself "I bet there isnt another sandcastle like this one" and there is, somewhere down the line I think we'll find life outside of earth though I do not think it will be in any of our lifetimes.

shizzle
26-01-2008, 01:00 PM
There is aliens.
A new race might come soon.
HINT (aliens)
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/movie/aliens/aliens_7.jpg

Nuka-Cola
01-02-2008, 03:46 PM
I seriously think there are other living ( inteligent ) forms in the universe i do not neceserialy think they will try to destroy us either.

risque
01-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Not everything in the bible is true, fact.

Dan2nd
01-02-2008, 05:03 PM
a UFO isn't nessarily a alien space craft it could mean a number of things like comets and stuff but assuming you mean aliens, Yes I do believe they exist I think theres a big cover up of some kind and they are already here.

Some people actually believe the Goverment is controled by a reptilian race who have killed the original pollitition in power and have possesed their body. They also apprently control the news (so keep an eye on them reporters :P) It's quite bizarre but meh...

watch the George Bush Senior's Eyes they slit like reptiles :P

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lex2JUriI8A

Orangeesh
01-02-2008, 07:42 PM
a UFO isn't nessarily a alien space craft it could mean a number of things like comets and stuff but assuming you mean aliens, Yes I do believe they exist I think theres a big cover up of some kind and they are already here.

Some people actually believe the Goverment is controled by a reptilian race who have killed the original pollitition in power and have possesed their body. They also apprently control the news (so keep an eye on them reporters :P) It's quite bizarre but meh...

watch the George Bush Senior's Eyes they slit like reptiles :P

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lex2JUriI8A

wow lol is a bit weird, most likely fake though

Asher
01-02-2008, 11:24 PM
I believe we're all aliens.

A28.
02-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Well.. Even if "Aliens" did come to Earth the Goverment would get in there first and cover it up like they have done in the past. By that i mean the Roswell insident. Anyway that huge military base in the US called Area 51 is meant to contain many crafts that they dont have a clue how to use.

Mentor
02-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Thats an easy one.

Yes, the most definatly do. 100% proven. UFO simply means an unidentifed flying object. That can include everything from uncharted flights to lumps of space debree. There a common occurence.

Dan2nd
02-02-2008, 08:15 PM
Well.. Even if "Aliens" did come to Earth the Goverment would get in there first and cover it up like they have done in the past. By that i mean the Roswell insident. Anyway that huge military base in the US called Area 51 is meant to contain many crafts that they dont have a clue how to use.

Well if area 51 really had once hidden all these top secret alien space craft surely now thousands of people round the world have suspected it for years they'd have relocated all of it to another unknown location :)

Janet Snakehole
03-02-2008, 12:42 AM
Aliens don't exist.
End of.

le harry
03-02-2008, 04:52 AM
They have Area 51 for a reason..

Spectate
03-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Aliens don't exist.
End of.

Judging by how small we are in comparison with the entire universe, you would've thought there'd be something else out there, somewhere!

Sharpsterz
03-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Whats The Big Deal With Area 52? Isnt That The Secret Place

lScottl
03-02-2008, 11:01 AM
I'm sure there is a religion where they believe we are an experiment set up by aliens lol

Spectate
03-02-2008, 11:45 AM
I'm sure there is a religion where they believe we are an experiment set up by aliens lol

I think that's Scientology.

le harry
03-02-2008, 12:24 PM

Area 51 is a secret military base (the location isn't a secret but the files inside are) which is run by the US Government and a section of it controls all the stuff about extraterrestrial sightings, UFO's and all that. Basically where all the Roswell & all them files are held.

If you decided to Wiki it you'd be told..

Area 51 is a remote tract of land in the southwestern portion of Lincoln County (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln_County%2C_Nevada) in southern Nevada (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada) in the western United States (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States). Situated at its center, on the southern shore of a dry lakebed (salt lake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_lake)), is a large military airfield, one of the most secretive places in the world. The base's primary purpose is to support development and testing of new military aircraft and to analyze foreign aircraft and weapons systems.

http://www.lazygranch.com/images/fg/fgsg1a.jpg

Virgin Mary
03-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Judging by how small we are in comparison with the entire universe, you would've thought there'd be something else out there, somewhere!
But considering we came about by chance narrows down the possibility.

Dan2nd
03-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Define life though?? There may be life out there but in the form of a plant ... or a microscopic organisim of some kind so mehhh

Sammeth.
04-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Im not sure if anyone has brought up this point but U.F.Os cant exist for one simple reason...

Calling it an Unitentified Flying Object, you are giving it an identity...its not longer a UFO but just a...FO :D

cunning
06-02-2008, 05:03 AM
It's a area that the government owns, I think they deal with flight...I have no idea.

I do believe that their is something else out their. If we're here, doesn't that mean it could be people like us living on other planets out of our solar system.

Area 51 is just another Military base, I wouldn't want people trespassing on property if it was part of the military.

Simmzay
06-02-2008, 05:43 AM
I'm sure there are some non-oxygen life forms out there. We can rationalize with living environments of similar living organisms, but if a different form of life can adapt to a different habitat and conditions, nothing is stopping it from surviving.

mk
06-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Yep i think they do

my grandad told me storys of seeing a UFO and my nan and my auntie
was both in the car, so they all saw it (this was many years back) when my grandad was yonger (before i was born)

but this that im saying now is lately

Around my area there has been sighting of a dorito shaped UFO
on 2 different days (christmas eve) and a few weeks after christmas
people have saw them, hundreds of people recorded these soundless
objects flying through the sky, then about 1-2 weeks ago it was
aparently ''explained'' It was the raf or something (royal air force)
testing a new fighter jet, BUT heres the catch, news reporters
asked why it was flying so low in broughd daylight (ima bad speller)
and they said something about gravity pulling it down due to a
technicle error, then they said WHY was it suffering technicle errors
on 2 different days, and they couldnt explain it.
Everyone in the area is saying its a cover up story to get peoples
attention away from it lol

so theres my story :P

also just think how many planets out there, and there cant just be life on 1?
i dont think we were the first people out there either

Neil
08-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Yes, UFOs DO exist, whether it's an Alien or just a really weird looking object they exist, aliens are real aswell, they are probably not green with huge black eyes and guitar pick shaped heads but they are real, I don't think they've been to earth, the government are not hiding anything, I mean, what's to hide? "we found aliens" - "cool" it's not exactly a secret that other life is in the universe, it just hasn't been confirmed, so really yes, UFOs are real, they're are out in the universe somewhere, I doubt we'll ever come across one but you never know

mangle
09-02-2008, 08:27 PM
I swear they found bacteria on mars or something like that. Bacteria is life!

Neversoft
09-02-2008, 08:29 PM
I believe Aliens exist, UFOs most probably do aswell.

Oleh
10-02-2008, 01:20 AM
There are aliens in the world they are ... dum dum dum ... dogs why you may ask well they are always there dont speak unless your out or there mate comes and then they share information they eavesdrop all the time (my dog jumps on sofa when im talking about something then gets back down) if you shave the hair they look funny and they wander off most of the time (goes down bottom of garden and i find him next day in his basket)

Boonzeet
10-02-2008, 01:34 PM
Think of the possibilties.

What are the odds of ANOTHER set of DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) evolving at the SAME RATE as it did on earth.

Then, what are the odds of that turning into life forms that can think and move efficiently?

Then, what are the odds of there being enough resources to create planes that are strikingly similar to ours, and can fly through vortexs?

Then, what are the odds of them bothering to fly and visit this planet?

Then, what are the odds of humanoids?

Think of those. It's really really really unlikely that there are UFO's.

Jord
10-02-2008, 01:36 PM
I belive it them How would people have video's/Picture's of them?

Plus you see all the lights flashing in videos and stuff.

Google UFO Videos.

Neil
10-02-2008, 01:52 PM

What are the odds of ANOTHER set of DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) evolving at the SAME RATE as it did on earth. It doesn't have to evolve at the same rate, humans have been around for hundreds, maybe thousands of years now, other DNA could evolve faster or slower than us, it will still produce some form of life

Then, what are the odds of that turning into life forms that can think and move efficiently? Have you seen the Earth? We have thousands of organisms that can think and move efficiently, animals, insects, humans, bacteria and loads more

Then, what are the odds of there being enough resources to create planes that are strikingly similar to ours, and can fly through vortexs? If the "big bang" was real then it would blast chemicals across the entire universe, planes are shaped like they are for areo dynamics, resources are not there for us to use we've adapted to make use of them

Then, what are the odds of them bothering to fly and visit this planet? What were to odds of us bothering to fly to the moon?

Then, what are the odds of humanoids? Who said aliens would be humanoids?

Think of those. It's really really really unlikely that there are UFO's. It's not unlikely, it's as possible as us living on Mars

My response is in blue

We're built up of loads of different things, the things we are built up from were lauched across the universe by the big bang, they can be anywhere for all we know, there could be an entire civilisation in the solar system next to us for all we know, just because the odds of things happening are low it doesn't make any of it impossible, we are here? What are the odds of that?

I belive it them How would people have video's/Picture's of them?

Plus you see all the lights flashing in videos and stuff.

Google UFO Videos.

Stuff like that is surprisingly easy to fake

Assassinator
10-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Ever heard of Area51? Why does it have a 50mile radias border, helpicopter protection? People who are sacked get killed, the people who built it got killed.

Its blanked out of google earth and if your caught with in 50miles you get shot.

There's apost to be a alien in there.

Krusty
10-02-2008, 02:08 PM
maybe there are aliens somewhere else (dont know where) and they come here to see if there are any other life apart from themselves. who knowssssssss

Neil
10-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Ever heard of Area51? Why does it have a 50mile radias border, helpicopter protection? People who are sacked get killed, the people who built it got killed.

Its blanked out of google earth and if your caught with in 50miles you get shot.

There's apost to be a alien in there.

None of that's true :rolleyes:

The Government probably build nukes there or something, they don't kill anyone there and I was looking on google earth a while ago and saw Area 51 on it

cocaine
10-02-2008, 02:31 PM
i checked on google earth and its still there..

Boonzeet
10-02-2008, 03:29 PM
In response to everyone's "Big Bang" it is said that the big band consisted of one element only - Hydrogen.

Different factors made hydrogen turn into other elements, scientists have proven this.

There are elements called "Non-Earthly" Because they aren't native to this planet.

That's what I was saying.

And what I meant by the same rate is having the same amount if not more technology then we do.

DNA was evolved a hell of a long time ago on this planet from lots of materials. Who says the only aliens out there are sludge things in primordial soup?

And in response to the clever person who said "Google UFO Videos" Do you know how easy they are to fake? I can even make a fake on Photoshop.

And I found Area 51 with ease on Google Maps.

Also, if it was so secret, how would you know the people who got sacked got killed :rolleyes:

-Xiangu-
10-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Boonzeet

What are the odds of ANOTHER set of DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) evolving at the SAME RATE as it did on earth. It doesn't have to evolve at the same rate, humans have been around for hundreds, maybe thousands of years now, other DNA could evolve faster or slower than us, it will still produce some form of life - Are you stupid niel? humans have been around for thousands of years :/ the year 2000 kind of gives a clue!

Edited by Spectate (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

lew!
11-02-2008, 07:44 AM
mabye theyre people from the future comming back to visit us like a history lesson or soemthing lols.

tdi
12-02-2008, 01:00 PM
I think it's possible that there's another form of life out there, but I'm not sure.

That's all I've got.

SugarBabyRach
20-02-2008, 08:35 AM
I dont think they are true because a) they would have burned up in the atmostshpere
b) a photo isnt solid proof

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!