PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] SCAM SITE JUST FOUND

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Just got a message from a Habbo advertisin a radio site with HCs and a Throne for prizes at various stages.

I went to it and it actually looks like it could be a decent professional fansite. Too bad some fool is running it as it reloaded my client; with their own of course.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post the URL but it's called Habbo-Extra. I won't name the person who told me but just think of a group of elephant statues ;).

Bibliophobia
19-01-2008, 11:28 AM
lol they r sayin their official

OMG LOOOL *Text Removed*

oh, i see.
they're using habbcrazy.net in an iframe as a cover, habbo-extra doesn't even have a layout, it just has the javascript to load the pop up

i'll e-mail hht now.

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post links to unacceptable websites
oh get a grip, the context of the url was to inform people so they knew about it you utter ***

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not edit your post in a response to a moderator edit to be rude.

Catzsy
19-01-2008, 12:12 PM
Good find loz:) xx

Moh
19-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Just got a message from a Habbo advertisin a radio site with HCs and a Throne for prizes at various stages.

I went to it and it actually looks like it could be a decent professional fansite. Too bad some fool is running it as it reloaded my client; with their own of course.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post the URL but it's called Habbo-Extra. I won't name the person who told me but just think of a group of elephant statues ;).
Thank you :)

OMG LOOOL *Text Removed*

oh, i see.
they're using habbcrazy.net in an iframe as a cover, habbo-extra doesn't even have a layout, it just has the javascript to load the pop up

i'll e-mail hht now.

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post links to unacceptable websites
oh get a grip, the context of the url was to inform people so they knew about it you utter ***
I shall be contacting them due to hotlinking :)

Also, HabbCrazy is an official USA fansite, but Habbo-Exta is not.

jesus
19-01-2008, 12:40 PM
thanks for the heads up !

Zak
19-01-2008, 01:05 PM
why would anyone want pixel furni anyway

jesus
19-01-2008, 01:08 PM
why would anyone want pixel furni anywaybecause they enjoy playing habbo. :S

Zak
19-01-2008, 01:09 PM
yea, but its worthless not to mention sad

jesus
19-01-2008, 01:12 PM
yea, but its worthless not to mention sadyou could say that about playing on playstations or xbox's though.

Jake145
19-01-2008, 01:12 PM
yea, but its worthless not to mention sad

So why you on the HABBOxforum then?

Moh
19-01-2008, 01:14 PM
Because all the cool kids are doing it.

Some people sell furni for PayPal so they kinda do get something out of it?

Swearwolf
19-01-2008, 01:15 PM

90% of members here dont use this place for habbo soz

Moh
19-01-2008, 01:16 PM
90% of members here dont use this place for habbo soz
But they most prob used Habbo to find Habbox.

Decode
19-01-2008, 01:31 PM

OMG LOOOL *Text Removed*

oh, i see.

i'll e-mail hht now.

Lol mat64, its not like someone isnt going to knotice that huge popup that comes up infront of you, and then enter there details into it.

Hitman
19-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Lol mat64, its not like someone isnt going to knotice that huge popup that comes up infront of you, and then enter there details into it.You'd be surprised how many people actually would...

The things you can do to close scam sites:

1) Email the sites webhost
2) Email Habbo/Sulake via the Habbo Help Tool

Black_Apalachi
20-01-2008, 12:12 AM
Loz when you said they Iframed anothr site, is that what the whole layout is that you see?

It's so annoying now because people are advertising new genuine fansites every day so it's hard to tell :eusa_wall.

It was weird when I went to it, because for some reason I was expecting it to reload my client. Better luck next time hackers x

Zak
20-01-2008, 12:45 AM

I think you misunderstood, I don't hate habbo, I still play it from time to time. I think the fact that people steal programmed pieces of furniture is sad, thats why I gave mine away. Its not what you have on habbo that matters, its the people you meet. Thats only my opinion however..

& Ever realise this forum isn't all about habbo lol

REDNECK - I could I suppose, but you can't really steal on consoles, except on GTA xD

chrisgocrazyH
20-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Uhhm yes dont trust them they want me to login to habbo when it clearly says "habbo-extra.net ROFL THEY PAID FOR A DOMAIN THATS GETTING SHUT DOWN ROFL
[http://www.habbo-extra.com/

Ardemax
10-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Uhhm yes dont trust them they want me to login to habbo when it clearly says "habbo-extra.net ROFL THEY PAID FOR A DOMAIN THATS GETTING SHUT DOWN ROFL
[http://www.habbo-extra.com/

People can earn domains. It doesn't mean they always pay for them :rolleyes:

Osnap
11-02-2008, 07:18 PM
lol i dont trust any habbo people all there i see is hackineven freinds also once i went on this forum and i had virus downloaded

Ardemax
11-02-2008, 08:03 PM
lol i dont trust any habbo people all there i see is hackineven freinds also once i went on this forum and i had virus downloaded

WOW!! REALLY?!!??!
Shocking.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!