PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter smoke

mk
19-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi illd like to point out the value for the jupiter smoke is VERY wrong
my friend bought one for 1t and cnt sell it, i bought one for 20 HCS, yes 20 HC and i sold it for 39 hc and 2 green bird baths

just because people are asking alot for these, it doesnt mean that
the prices should be this high should it, i asked around and i couldnt find
No-one who had bought/sold for more than 1 throne, so i think this is VERY wrong.

Also the purple ICM, that is still at 3t :S
people sell these for around 2t so thats somethingels thats wrong.

-:Undertaker:-
19-01-2008, 11:30 AM
On HHGS we've had the Jupitar Smoke Machine at 47 CS since it was added, thanks for the update anyway. Yeah all the smokes are wrong on Habbox at the moment though for example the Venus Smoke Machine DOES NOT go for 60 CS. It was actually sold for 45 CS last I heard.

mk
19-01-2008, 11:38 AM
yeh habbox values are goin down the drain :S

time to go on hhgs :rolleyes:

Immenseman
19-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Well, you can stop asking for a trial then.

Bibliophobia
19-01-2008, 11:43 AM
Well, you can stop asking for a trial then.
Oooh good one.

Yeh, the smokes r a little wrong.

But im sure dey will be fixed :D

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Please read this post before continuing your empty argument.

It's great how people think they know it all just because they havn't seen something sell for a certain price.

I was actually angry at Jake because the original Jupiter value was FAR TOO LOW. It came from just two trades by very un-experienced Habbos but as it was the majority at the time (only 2 had been sold), Jake had to take that as the value.

Now, if some of you were as observant as you claim to be, you could easily check the Super Rare Trading forums and you will notice a Jupiter Smoke sold for 2T recently.

As for HHGS.net, I don't have a clue which cloud they picked their original value out of. The Jupiters had hardly been handed out when their value appeared. At least Jake (Habbox) waited to see what was going on :rolleyes:.

To people who complain about not getting decent offers for their Jupiters (or other supers):

I have still got my Jupiter from the day the 12 were handed out. However, I believe I am the only one of those 12 who still holds it. I was offered up to 12.6T on the first day but everyone else moaned and complained after a few hours of having it, that they weren't getting any good offers. It's this impatience that ruins a Super Rare value.

Take it from somone who has been keeping very close attention to all 12 Jupiters since they were released. I still stand by my original aim of getting 8T for each of my Jupiter Smokes :).

mk
19-01-2008, 11:54 AM
cba to read that robald

and u jake sthu
i want to be a rvr so i could TRY and turn some of the values around

*BRB* goin on hhgs

Immenseman
19-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Oh right, how mature of you! Have fun on HHGS! :D

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2008, 11:57 AM
cba to read that robald

and u jake sthu
i want to be a rvr so i could TRY and turn some of the values around

*BRB* goin on hhgs

If you won't take into account opposite sides of the argument (especially when you are blatently wrong), STOP ARGUING.

Also, Habbox doesn't need RVRs who think they know all the values without having any proof.

As for HHGS.net, Ross said he was leaving Habbo and everything related to Habbo. So good luck with your HHGS.net worshiping.

Sharpsterz
19-01-2008, 12:00 PM
No Offence But HHGS Has 39 Users On Atm

Alkaz
19-01-2008, 12:27 PM
well imo hardly anyone is able to buy/sell there supers so its hard for us to get the values for these smokes and on the other hand if we lowered them all to the prices people are selling them for we would be acussed of fixing values as they havent been traded. So whats best to do?

19-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Please read this post before continuing your empty argument.

It's great how people think they know it all just because they havn't seen something sell for a certain price.

I was actually angry at Jake because the original Jupiter value was FAR TOO LOW. It came from just two trades by very un-experienced Habbos but as it was the majority at the time (only 2 had been sold), Jake had to take that as the value.

Now, if some of you were as observant as you claim to be, you could easily check the Super Rare Trading forums and you will notice a Jupiter Smoke sold for 2T recently.

As for HHGS.net, I don't have a clue which cloud they picked their original value out of. The Jupiters had hardly been handed out when their value appeared. At least Jake (Habbox) waited to see what was going on :rolleyes:.

To people who complain about not getting decent offers for their Jupiters (or other supers):

I have still got my Jupiter from the day the 12 were handed out. However, I believe I am the only one of those 12 who still holds it. I was offered up to 12.6T on the first day but everyone else moaned and complained after a few hours of having it, that they weren't getting any good offers. It's this impatience that ruins a Super Rare value.

Take it from somone who has been keeping very close attention to all 12 Jupiters since they were released. I still stand by my original aim of getting 8T for each of my Jupiter Smokes :).

You are deluded.

Zuar sold his Jupitar for 1T + 2 CS so that's were we got that value from, no one would offer 12T for a smoke - face the facts mate. You either faked that offer in greed or someone faked that offer to you. Either way they have screwed you because instead of getting the max that you could of got (around 1T 15 CS) you waited in greed and now you can't even get 1T for it!

If you won't take into account opposite sides of the argument (especially when you are blatently wrong), STOP ARGUING.

Also, Habbox doesn't need RVRs who think they know all the values without having any proof.

As for HHGS.net, Ross said he was leaving Habbo and everything related to Habbo. So good luck with your HHGS.net worshiping.

If Ross were leaving, then why would he pay for updates to a RV System?

Immenseman
19-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Ross made that up apparantly, god knows why. Attention is a big thing in peoples life.

19-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Ross made that up apparantly, god knows why. Attention is a big thing in peoples life.

Actually it was for a good reason, not attention.

Immenseman
19-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Oh right, to prevent being hacked. I'm sure quite a lot of people pretend to be hacked so they don't get hacked by someone you know just lie to everyone you know online as people seem to do.

19-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Oh right, to prevent being hacked. I'm sure quite a lot of people pretend to be hacked so they don't get hacked by someone you know just lie to everyone you know online as people seem to do.

Yeah and it's better than losing everything.

Immenseman
19-01-2008, 12:38 PM
Yeah and it's better than losing everything.

Personally, i'm not that addicted.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!