PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter Smoke

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Thread starter closed the other thread because he was losing the argument. Very mature :rolleyes:.

Anyway.

You are deluded.

Zuar sold his Jupitar for 1T + 2 CS so that's were we got that value from, no one would offer 12T for a smoke - face the facts mate. You either faked that offer in greed or someone faked that offer to you. Either way they have screwed you because instead of getting the max that you could of got (around 1T 15 CS) you waited in greed and now you can't even get 1T for it!

What is with the people on Habbo these days? You can't trade anything without being called either a scammer or greedy :S.

Like I said in the other thread, it's great when people think they know it all when they actually havn't seen something (in this case offers on a super rare). I don't know what to say about your childish comment about "faking an offer" but I do know I had a few offers around the 12T mark and a maximum offer of 12.6T on the first day. It wouldn't have been hard to maintain such a value if other Jupiter owners weren't so impatient :rolleyes:.

I am a big Habbox fan but it deosn't mean I have to cry because I got a few HCs more or less than the stated Habbox value. At least Habbox Rare Values managment don't cry when I don't agree with a certain rare value. It's called an opinion :).

As for your HHGs value, you say you took that from Zuar's trade alone? You actually set values based on one single trade! All I can say is LOL. Jake's was bad enough with two trades but you have certainly pushed me away from your Rare Values with that! :P

At the end of the day, all the Habbox haters seem to keep comming back and what I trade and how much for, is MY busniess.

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Thread Closed to prevent further arguements.

mk
19-01-2008, 01:49 PM
robald i closed the thread because there was no need for arguing

i was simply saying the jupiter smoke value is very wrong
the only reason you were arguing is because you dont want
to see your jupiter smoke that u think is worth 8t go down AGAIN

-:Undertaker:-
19-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Thread starter closed the other thread because he was losing the argument. Very mature :rolleyes:.

Anyway.

What is with the people on Habbo these days? You can't trade anything without being called either a scammer or greedy :S.

Like I said in the other thread, it's great when people think they know it all when they actually havn't seen something (in this case offers on a super rare). I don't know what to say about your childish comment about "faking an offer" but I do know I had a few offers around the 12T mark and a maximum offer of 12.6T on the first day. It wouldn't have been hard to maintain such a value if other Jupiter owners weren't so impatient :rolleyes:.

I am a big Habbox fan but it deosn't mean I have to cry because I got a few HCs more or less than the stated Habbox value. At least Habbox Rare Values managment don't cry when I don't agree with a certain rare value. It's called an opinion :).

As for your HHGs value, you say you took that from Zuar's trade alone? You actually set values based on one single trade! All I can say is LOL. Jake's was bad enough with two trades but you have certainly pushed me away from your Rare Values with that! :P

At the end of the day, all the Habbox haters seem to keep comming back and what I trade and how much for, is MY busniess.

No what does my head in is you thinking you can get 8T+ then having a go at any site which displays a value lower than that. Yeah we did base the value on Zuar's trade as that is how rare values are done, last trade is the price unless in very weird circumstances. You wouldn't of ever got 12T for your smoke so you can keep dreaming.

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Would be nice if you people could read.

robald i closed the thread because there was no need for arguing

i was simply saying the jupiter smoke value is very wrong
the only reason you were arguing is because you dont want
to see your jupiter smoke that u think is worth 8t go down AGAIN

Seriously read what I have been saying. Besides, I could as easily say to you, that you are only arguing because you want the price to plummet so you can buy one :rolleyes:.

No what does my head in is you thinking you can get 8T+ then having a go at any site which displays a value lower than that. Yeah we did base the value on Zuar's trade as that is how rare values are done, last trade is the price unless in very weird circumstances. You wouldn't of ever got 12T for your smoke so you can keep dreaming.

Actually, the only site I had a go at was HHGS.net. And that wasn't until you criticised Habbox. And (decent) rare values are most deffinitely not obtained from a single trade alone. Maybe that would explain the vast difference between the fanbases of Habbox's RVs compared to other sites'.

And if you could read, you would have noticed me saying that, what I trade and what for, is MY business.

19-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Would be nice if you people could read.

Seriously read what I have been saying. Besides, I could as easily say to you, that you are only arguing because you want the price to plummet so you can buy one :rolleyes:.

Actually, the only site I had a go at was HHGS.net. And that wasn't until you criticised Habbox. And (decent) rare values are most deffinitely not obtained from a single trade alone. Maybe that would explain the vast difference between the fanbases of Habbox's RVs compared to other sites'.

And if you could read, you would have noticed me saying that, what I trade and what for, is MY business.

They are with supers such as Dragons/Smokes as there are hardly and of them, for example the last Sky Dragon Lamp was sold at 9T so that's it value. Listen mate I know what i'm talking about seeing as I have been doing them since early 2006. Your signature is correct by the way!

I know it's your business what you sell for I never said it wasn't, however you wanting a stupid amount for an item which only goes for 1T and lower isn't going to stop me putting up it's correct value.

Hazza
19-01-2008, 04:13 PM
I agree with the last traded price - Especially if there are only 12 of them on the hotel, you will not see all 12 being trading in the same day, week, whatever. I also agree that getting 8T+ for a dragon or a smoke is very hard nowadays - Many people do not want super smokes or dragons anymore.

Robald, btw - your trying to make this thread to try and boost the value, so can get more? It's a bit pathetic tbh!

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2008, 04:47 PM
They are with supers such as Dragons/Smokes as there are hardly and of them, for example the last Sky Dragon Lamp was sold at 9T so that's it value. Listen mate I know what i'm talking about seeing as I have been doing them since early 2006. Your signature is correct by the way!

I know it's your business what you sell for I never said it wasn't, however you wanting a stupid amount for an item which only goes for 1T and lower isn't going to stop me putting up it's correct value.

I understand your points but as I have already said, *sigh* whether it is a stupid amount or not, it is a matter of opinion!!!!

I agree with the last traded price - Especially if there are only 12 of them on the hotel, you will not see all 12 being trading in the same day, week, whatever. I also agree that getting 8T+ for a dragon or a smoke is very hard nowadays - Many people do not want super smokes or dragons anymore.

Robald, btw - your trying to make this thread to try and boost the value, so can get more? It's a bit pathetic tbh!

Well most of the 12 Jupiters have been traded already and it's been exactly a week since they were given out!

I also agree it is very hard to sell them for that amount however that is not really what we are supposed to be discussing here.

And I didn't make the original thread. I only made this because the first one was closed mid-discussion. See, I'm probably one of very few who actually realise that what they say has absolutely no impace on rare values what so ever (that is if they are being collect correctly).

Jake has no problem with hearing what I have to say but at the same time, I'm not expecting him to suddenly change a value just because I say so :rolleyes:. I think you got the wrong end of the stick tbh :P.

Hazza
19-01-2008, 05:28 PM
I understand your points but as I have already said, *sigh* whether it is a stupid amount or not, it is a matter of opinion!!!!

Well most of the 12 Jupiters have been traded already and it's been exactly a week since they were given out!

I also agree it is very hard to sell them for that amount however that is not really what we are supposed to be discussing here.

And I didn't make the original thread. I only made this because the first one was closed mid-discussion. See, I'm probably one of very few who actually realise that what they say has absolutely no impace on rare values what so ever (that is if they are being collect correctly).

Jake has no problem with hearing what I have to say but at the same time, I'm not expecting him to suddenly change a value just because I say so :rolleyes:. I think you got the wrong end of the stick tbh :P.
Maybe, all of them have been, and most of them have been traded at under 3T - But you've still got yours apparently?

If I was offered 12.6T I would have taken it straight away, because you will not get another offer like that. (In my opinion).

Kalk
19-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Maybe, all of them have been, and most of them have been traded at under 3T - But you've still got yours apparently?

I still haven't sold mine. I'm not planning on either. I like it!
:D

Hazza
19-01-2008, 06:14 PM
I still haven't sold mine. I'm not planning on either. I like it!
:D
So, only 10 now that have apparently been traded in a week.
PS. Dan, delete one of your pms - I can't rep back. (it's for my name).

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2008, 08:45 PM

If I was offered 12.6T I would have taken it straight away, because you will not get another offer like that. (In my opinion).

I know that now lol.

-tad.
19-01-2008, 09:36 PM
k sorry just to own you rob
but i have a screenie of u buying one for 85 hcs
pm me if u want it tbh

-tad.
19-01-2008, 09:38 PM
kk
sorry cudnt edit and put it in
but gutted 4 u

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not multiple post.

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2008, 09:45 PM
k sorry just to own you rob
but i have a screenie of u buying one for 85 hcs
pm me if u want it tbh

I don't get it... :S

Anyway don't double post and stay on topic? :rolleyes:

Edited by 088 (Forum Moderator): Please do not tell users that they have broken the forum rules, instead report the post using the report post button.

-tad.
19-01-2008, 09:51 PM
because i couldnt edit

and why are u selling for 8T and thinking they are going to rise
when your buying for less than 2T
making them fall ? :S

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2008, 10:01 PM
because i couldnt edit

and why are u selling for 8T and thinking they are going to rise
when your buying for less than 2T
making them fall ? :S

I'm not selling anything.. except HCs.

Seriosuly weren't you the one who told me to learn to read? Yeah well if you could, you'd have noticed on two occasions, I said that what I trade and for how much, is my busniess.

Also, stay on topic in my threads please.

mlp16
19-01-2008, 10:02 PM
I Doubt the smoke would have been worth more than 4T As i struggled to sell my White Smoke at that and rested at 3T (gold lazer). It would be very unlikely that Someone would pay 12 T for a smoke, and if i was you i would have taken that offer straight away, instead of asking for more..

Habbox Vaules Are improving, However still Remain Dead. They are very rarely updated with items not been updated for weeks some even Months on end. The Throne has been selling around 46 - 47 HCS it nearly impossible to find a trader selling at 45 - 44 HCS and Habbox Still havent updated this, This is the same witht he Gold, Silver, Bronze rare trophy set, these have been selling extreamly well, and this has not been picked up on. If Habbox's Excuse is If they dont see the trade then they cannot report it in this case why dont they hire more people or Re-Hire the old team they had between 06 - 07 As the site was updated daily.

HHGS values are updated more regulary than Habbox however sometimes i feel there vaules are slightly wrong, Neather the less these sites are both guides, and are not the Bible.

The system on Super Rare items With 20 or less on the hotel, Meaning the last trade of that item would be its new value is very good, and Many like to Collect the items and freeze the rare, untill its in demand.

It's Also Highly unlikey to sell dragons And smokes above the 10 T mark (for dragons) And 5 T (for smokes) but if someone is trying to collect The set they would pay more.

Just my View

I would price all Smokes around 20 CS - 1.5 T But personally i would only pay 10 CS if that for any smoke machine.

I am not taking any sides just my views.

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Nice post mlp, my comments are in purple ;).

I Doubt the smoke would have been worth more than 4T As i struggled to sell my White Smoke at that and rested at 3T (gold lazer). It would be very unlikely that Someone would pay 12 T for a smoke, and if i was you i would have taken that offer straight away, instead of asking for more..

This is getting repetitive. With highinsight, obviosuly I'd have taken that. But it was almost immediately after I got it which made me think offers would increase.

Habbox Vaules Are improving, However still Remain Dead. They are very rarely updated with items not been updated for weeks some even Months on end. The Throne has been selling around 46 - 47 HCS it nearly impossible to find a trader selling at 45 - 44 HCS and Habbox Still havent updated this, This is the same witht he Gold, Silver, Bronze rare trophy set, these have been selling extreamly well, and this has not been picked up on. If Habbox's Excuse is If they dont see the trade then they cannot report it in this case why dont they hire more people or Re-Hire the old team they had between 06 - 07 As the site was updated daily.

I partly agree with that. As far as I know Jake is on a recruitment drive atm :).

HHGS values are updated more regulary than Habbox however sometimes i feel there vaules are slightly wrong, Neather the less these sites are both guides, and are not the Bible.

The bible idea is a message I struggle to get accross to many people every day! :P

The system on Super Rare items With 20 or less on the hotel, Meaning the last trade of that item would be its new value is very good, and Many like to Collect the items and freeze the rare, untill its in demand.

I think that works for rares that there are up to 5 of. Any more and it doesn't really paint a clear picture.

It's Also Highly unlikey to sell dragons And smokes above the 10 T mark (for dragons) And 5 T (for smokes) but if someone is trying to collect The set they would pay more.

Yup :).

Just my View

I would price all Smokes around 20 CS - 1.5 T But personally i would only pay 10 CS if that for any smoke machine.

You can say that, but you can't ignore what things have been trading for. Everyone has hated me since I got a Jupiter but I've been watching them all very closely ;).

I am not taking any sides just my views.

+rep for a good structured post - and it was actually on topic! :D

--ss--
19-01-2008, 10:24 PM
What's the point in having a Jupiter smoke as the colour is hideous and you can get a black one for 1hc :rolleyes:

mlp16
19-01-2008, 10:31 PM
You can say that, but you can't ignore what things have been trading for. Everyone has hated me since I got a Jupiter but I've been watching them all very closely ;).

Thats my Personal Opinion And i never said i hated you so that claim Is false He He.

Also, i did think the Rare System was going By average it was sold..

Sharpsterz
19-01-2008, 10:42 PM
OO Love My 85 Hc :) i got for one :)

19-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Thats my Personal Opinion And i never said i hated you so that claim Is false He He.

Adverages apply all the time when there's enough rares to get an adverage out of, also to Robalds signature - A super wouldn't go for 1 RD because as soon as you would say that people would start offering higher and higher, and by that time the person who bought for 1 RD would of sold. There's also a difference between RD's and CS.

Sharpsterz
19-01-2008, 11:00 PM
he just bought aarun's now lol

mlp16
19-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Adverages apply all the time when there's enough rares to get an adverage out of, also to Robalds signature - A super wouldn't go for 1 RD because as soon as you would say that people would start offering higher and higher, and by that time the person who bought for 1 RD would of sold. There's also a difference between RD's and CS.

That makes no sence at all to me.

Black_Apalachi
19-01-2008, 11:13 PM
What's the point in having a Jupiter smoke as the colour is hideous and you can get a black one for 1hc :rolleyes:

Lol :P.

I know, I didn't mean you hated ;).

Lol :D. Undertaker, it could happen. There may not be anyone around to rush in; there's countless reasons actually. And I know there's a difference between RD and CS.... thanks :rolleyes:.

nikeunltd
20-01-2008, 12:45 AM
i dnt get it

let him sell the super for what he likes

you see people sellin petals for 1.5 no1 changes the prices

i havnt seen the prices change in ages anyway :l

20-01-2008, 11:29 AM

There are hundreds of Dinos and many are traded each day, right? So that let's just see which price is the most commonly traded and that determines the value. With these Smoke Machines only one is traded weekly/few days, therefore the last value it's traded at is the price since there aren't enough.

Lol :P.

I know, I didn't mean you hated ;).

Lol :D. Undertaker, it could happen. There may not be anyone around to rush in; there's countless reasons actually. And I know there's a difference between RD and CS.... thanks :rolleyes:.

If it did happen it would be up to the fansite to decide really, but it wouldn't happen so that example is inert.

i dnt get it

Petals haven't gone for 1.5 CS in a long long time.

Black_Apalachi
20-01-2008, 11:47 AM
i dnt get it

Thank you +rep! :D

There are hundreds of Dinos and many are traded each day, right? So that let's just see which price is the most commonly traded and that determines the value. With these Smoke Machines only one is traded weekly/few days, therefore the last value it's traded at is the price since there aren't enough.

There are 12 Jupiters. They were handed out 8 days ago and already almost ALL of them have been traded! So that's why I say your method isn't always practical.

20-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Thank you +rep! :D

There are 12 Jupiters. They were handed out 8 days ago and already almost ALL of them have been traded! So that's why I say your method isn't always practical.

The value of a new super cannot be adveraged out, each trade makes the rest lower so by including the first trade your putting the super at a price it will not go for.

Hazza
20-01-2008, 12:00 PM
Can I just point out, you bought arrun's and Sharpsterz one? That means you've got 3.
In my eyes you are trying to get as many as possible to then sell on for more - too change the value.

When there is a little amount of one super, I also would have the last traded price - Because there is simply not enough to get an average.

Black_Apalachi
20-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Can I just point out, you bought arrun's and Sharpsterz one? That means you've got 3.
In my eyes you are trying to get as many as possible to then sell on for more - too change the value.

When there is a little amount of one super, I also would have the last traded price - Because there is simply not enough to get an average.

You've bene listeining to -Tad. havn't you? Word of advice, don't belive everything you hear ;).

Besides, it's all well and good if that were the case now but I'm takling about at first when most were sold.

Anyway I understand where Undertaker's coming from :).

Sharpsterz
20-01-2008, 01:26 PM
You've bene listeining to -Tad. havn't you? Word of advice, don't belive everything you hear ;).

Besides, it's all well and good if that were the case now but I'm takling about at first when most were sold.

Anyway I understand where Undertaker's coming from :).

http://i1.tinypic.com/6kydpo4.jpg

That Ok?

POOLSOPEN
20-01-2008, 01:54 PM

Excuse me, sir, but you must be an idiot, because I sold MY Jupiter Smoke for 10T.

Now, I am 10T richer and you look like an idiot. A good laugh to be had for all, except you.

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

20-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Excuse me, sir, but you must be an idiot, because I sold MY Jupiter Smoke for 10T.

Now, I am 10T richer and you look like an idiot. A good laugh to be had for all, except you.

Even if you had sold for 10T which I seriously doubt, many were sold for under 2T and even under 1T so ask yourself, who really is the idiot? :rolleyes:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=446937

Infact, there is a White Monolith which there are only about 2 of on our hotel, the owner of that cannot even sell for 3T as he is wanting just over 2T. You tell me why Jupitar Smokes which there are 8? of and they come in far miore colours than Monoliths, why would Jupitars go for more than White Monoliths?

POOLSOPEN
20-01-2008, 03:19 PM
A) I sold it for 10T when I got it.

B) I have a White Monolith ;>.> so don't go there.

20-01-2008, 03:25 PM

Any proof you sold at 10T :rolleyes:

Hazza
20-01-2008, 03:28 PM

Since when did monoliths come into this?
I also highly doubt you sold it for 10T - If you did, any proof as undertaker stated? Person you sold to?
And Robald, you obviously have at least 2 because there is proof you bought Sharpsterz mate ;).

POOLSOPEN
20-01-2008, 03:28 PM
I got pics.

I'm playin Call of Duty 3 right now, so please excuse any lateness with pictures on my part.

Hazza
20-01-2008, 03:29 PM
What you exactly mean is...
"Brb, while I make up a trade"

Immenseman
20-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Infact, there is a White Monolith which there are only about 2 of on our hotel, the owner of that cannot even sell for 3T as he is wanting just over 2T. You tell me why Jupitar Smokes which there are 8? of and they come in far miore colours than Monoliths, why would Jupitars go for more than White Monoliths?

There we go!!

Hazza
20-01-2008, 03:30 PM
There we go!!
Lol, didn't read that part!
:)

POOLSOPEN
20-01-2008, 04:32 PM

-REMOVED-

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter or be rude.

Black_Apalachi
20-01-2008, 04:41 PM
FGS this is a never-ending circle!!!! People keep saying/asking exactly the same things!

Either read the thread or don't post in it please!!!!!!!!!!

http://i1.tinypic.com/6kydpo4.jpg

That Ok?

What are you going on about? I don' understand "That Ok?"??? :S

Sorry but if that's supposed to be funny, you fail.

Even if you had sold for 10T which I seriously doubt, many were sold for under 2T and even under 1T so ask yourself, who really is the idiot? :rolleyes:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=446937

FGS IT'S JUPITER and why are you talking about Monoliths? They are irrelevant.

I also highly doubt you sold it for 10T - If you did, any proof as undertaker stated? Person you sold to?
And Robald, you obviously have at least 2 because there is proof you bought Sharpsterz mate ;).

STOP SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg this is herendous! The thread is about the value of an item, not who has how many of them.

Even if it was about how many Jupiter Smoke Machines I own, the only proof I ever had any was my name on the 2007 Memories group page.

You even said to that otehr guy:

...so any other screenies could be faked/retros/made - especially when two seperate people had the same scrennie and also that they keep posting it silently without actually claiming it is even real.

SO: This thread was about the value of Jupiter Smokes and the general method in which Super Rare values are obtained. I have already said (obviously that is meaningless to most of you), that I see where Undertaker is coming from so the discussion has ended as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone, feel free to keep arguing with your keyboard, each other or even yourself :).

POOLSOPEN
20-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Don't matter. I sold mine for 10T and I just sold my White Monolith for 24T.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v175/nellshini/NGR/DoE/pools_closed2.jpg

Hazza
20-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Think that if you wish :).

mlp16
20-01-2008, 05:41 PM
I think The Only Way These Smokes Will rise Is when they are indemand, With Such Little Of Those Colors Not many people Will pay for them at that price, As tbh what could you do with one Pink/Green or what ever color, When you could Trade the same amount for about 30 odd Black smokes and make a Room, The only way they are going to rise if they are in demand such as a casino person wanting to collect the set, But if your Price is too High they have other options To go to E.G a different habbo, But if you had collected all the Same of the Smoke, you would be in control of its value, Until another is released, But Smokes are not commonly used for much unless there is a competition.

Also there near enough the same color of smokes to monos who ever said there wasnt.

20-01-2008, 05:52 PM
FGS this is a never-ending circle!!!! People keep saying/asking exactly the same things!

What are you going on about? I don' understand "That Ok?"??? :S

Sorry but if that's supposed to be funny, you fail.

FGS IT'S JUPITER and why are you talking about Monoliths? They are irrelevant.

STOP SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg this is herendous! The thread is about the value of an item, not who has how many of them.

Even if it was about how many Jupiter Smoke Machines I own, the only proof I ever had any was my name on the 2007 Memories group page.

You even said to that otehr guy:

...so any other screenies could be faked/retros/made - especially when two seperate people had the same scrennie and also that they keep posting it silently without actually claiming it is even real.

SO: This thread was about the value of Jupiter Smokes and the general method in which Super Rare values are obtained. I have already said (obviously that is meaningless to most of you), that I see where Undertaker is coming from so the discussion has ended as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone, feel free to keep arguing with your keyboard, each other or even yourself :).

I am using it as an E X A M P L E :rolleyes:

Also there near enough the same color of smokes to monos who ever said there wasnt.

Not at the moment, I am talking about rares we can get hold of. There are 3 Monoliths that public can get their hands on compared to the nine or so smokes.

POOLSOPEN
20-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Y'all just hate me cuz you're not me. Gettin rich offa unsuspectin british nubs.

See i get my stuff on UK for free, from a certain Staffer friend of mine who works for Sulake.

I'm a Habbo Canada regular. UK's just a side-project, so to speak.

I've had the Jupiter Smoke for months now. Just waited to sell it until everyone knew it existed.

Btw, Undertaker, wrestling is gay, grow up.

POOLS CLOSED. Makin' Jello Puddin.

20-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Y'all just hate me cuz you're not me. Gettin rich offa unsuspectin british nubs.

See i get my stuff on UK for free, from a certain Staffer friend of mine who works for Sulake.

I'm a Habbo Canada regular. UK's just a side-project, so to speak.

I've had the Jupiter Smoke for months now. Just waited to sell it until everyone knew it existed.

Btw, Undertaker, wrestling is gay, grow up.

POOLS CLOSED. Makin' Jello Puddin.

I don't watch wrestling anymore mate, however I doubt it could ever be as 'gay' as you are.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Chaad
20-01-2008, 06:34 PM
I sold my jupiter smoke for 1t and a snow floor!
Robald, you did NOT get offered 12t for ur jupiter smoke so if I was u, i would quit while I was ahead. Nobody would pay 12t for summit theres 12 of yet they only pay 8t for the sky dragon when tehres like 5 in the whole hotel?
you do the math

POOLSOPEN
20-01-2008, 07:20 PM
I don't watch wrestling anymore mate, however I doubt it could ever be as 'gay' as you are.
If I were you, I wouldn't be making gay jokes as there are many homosexual individuals here. Your post has been reported.

Immenseman
20-01-2008, 07:22 PM
If I were you, I wouldn't be making gay jokes as there are many homosexual individuals here. Your post has been reported.

lol, edited your post quickly :P

Sharpsterz
20-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Your In One Stick Situation Rob

Zak
20-01-2008, 07:23 PM
People don't have to go by Habbox values, so why does it matter that Habbox thinks its like 1T.

Smokes r £^$* anyway?

POOLSOPEN
20-01-2008, 07:24 PM
lol, edited your post quickly :P

...uh...LIES.

Robald, you did NOT get offered 12t for ur jupiter smoke so if I was u, i would quit while I was ahead. Nobody would pay 12t for summit theres 12 of yet they only pay 8t for the sky dragon when tehres like 5 in the whole hotel?
you do the math

Funny, sold mine for 10T. POOLS CLOSED. Read my sig. This forum is stupid and so are half the mods here.

http://www.htloz.net/forums/grill/pools-closed.jpg

20-01-2008, 07:27 PM

Great, can't wait mate.

Zak
20-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Habbo should have no furniture, then there wouldn't be any arguements, greed, moaning etc

Immenseman
20-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Habbo should have no furniture, then there wouldn't be any arguements, greed, moaning etc

However, some people could make an arguement out of anything.

20-01-2008, 07:33 PM

Then Habbo would shut down.

POOLSOPEN
20-01-2008, 07:36 PM
However, some people could make an arguement out of anything.

Guy: MY WILLY IS BIGGER THAN YOURS
Girl: I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE!
Guy: YEAH RIGHT, LIAR!
Girl: *leaves the room*
Guy: Idiot....
Girl: *comes back* WHOOPS! FORGOT MY HAT!

Black_Apalachi
20-01-2008, 07:51 PM
you do the math

*refuses to repeat myself for about the 5th time* :eusa_wall

Anyway Chaad, you can talk. Whatever happened to your "cousin" who was going to buy yours off you for 6T? :rolleyes:

Your In One Stick Situation Rob

When are you going to explain what the **** you are on about? All you do is post random screenies and write short meaningless comments :S.

buttons
20-01-2008, 07:54 PM
*Text removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Black_Apalachi
20-01-2008, 08:01 PM
*Text Removed*

Pffft you can talk :rolleyes:.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!