PDA

View Full Version : Free layout ( Habbo layout )

L!nK..
20-01-2008, 03:48 PM
http://images.habboupload.com/1200847453.png
http://images.habboupload.com/1200847453.png
Enjoy

loserWILL
20-01-2008, 03:49 PM
pwned.

Edited by H0BJ0B (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

MrPinkPanther
20-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Oh you're brilliant, Bravo. Remove it right now you ****.

Edited by Aflux (Forum Moderator) - Please do not be rude/abusive to members of the forum.

L!nK..
20-01-2008, 03:55 PM
Oh you're brilliant, Bravo. Remove it right now you ****.

I guess I won't be getting my milk then:@

Edited by Aflux (Forum Moderator) - Please don't pointlessly post.

MrPinkPanther
20-01-2008, 03:57 PM
Ripping someone elses isnt funny.

L!nK..
20-01-2008, 04:01 PM
No it isn't, I agree but honestly who said it was me :)

Someone gave it to me to post but I cannot name who it was.

Mentor
20-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Wow very good, keep practising those leet copy and pasteing skills. It really immpresses every to see you can directly copy someone elses layout...

L!nK..
20-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Wow very good, keep practising those leet copy and pasteing skills. It really immpresses every to see you can directly copy someone elses layout...

I didn't make it..

And if I did, I wouldn't 'copy and paste'.

The person who actually done it told me he removed the watermarks, can't you see from the mistakes his done?

I only told him about rangehost/darren being racist so he decided to do that.

L!nK..
20-01-2008, 09:13 PM
srry 4got to close thread

Medla
21-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey,

I'm actually surprised at this. But I suppose it helps people after a layout.

-------------------
Medla

L!nK..
21-01-2008, 06:18 PM
Yeah I guess its true, thanks for the person who done it though.

RangeHost
21-01-2008, 06:22 PM
This is not a free template. You have taken the template I have made and removed the watermark.

Remove this template now, it is NOT FREE.

Blob
21-01-2008, 06:23 PM
This is not a free template. You have taken the template I have made and removed the watermark.

Yes hard, sorry hard, no trouble.

Nice ripping skills =D

Not.

L!nK..
21-01-2008, 06:24 PM

Hello Rangehost

I will ask the person on Msn because he said he made it and gave it out free, now I don't know who to believe my friend or you?

Thanks,
President

RangeHost
21-01-2008, 06:30 PM
O stop it. I am rather annoyed now they you keep trying to turn users and forums against me. I made this template CUSTOM for a client, however I have not heard back from him because he was awaiting a reponse from his boss. I created this template and released a preview with my name across it, however you have taken the watermark off and removed one of two boxs and called it your own, or 'your freinds'.

It is NOT free, and you have no right to be posting this template anywhere. Stop with the posts, stop with the bullying. I hope people will agree with me here when I say 'Grow up'.

L!nK..
21-01-2008, 06:35 PM
O stop it. I am rather annoyed now they you keep trying to turn users and forums against me. I made this template CUSTOM for a client, however I have not heard back from him because he was awaiting a reponse from his boss. I created this template and released a preview with my name across it, however you have taken the watermark off and removed one of two boxs and called it your own, or 'your freinds'.

It is NOT free, and you have no right to be posting this template anywhere. Stop with the posts, stop with the bullying. I hope people will agree with me here when I say 'Grow up'.

Firstly I would like to say I'm not good with editing programs so I don't know how they removed your watermark, properly a online thing but I really don't know.

Secondly I'm not bullying you, I'm not trying to turn anyone against you, its there choice to like you or not, not up to me to tell them.

I'm just doing what my friend told me to do as his stuck up for me on a legal issue which has been resolved as it was a misunderstanding so I owe him one, and he really hates you ( not me I don't mind you apart from your not skill full layouts and overpriced).

RangeHost
21-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Ok, well you tell us who this 'freind' is then...?

L!nK..
21-01-2008, 06:39 PM
No, you know how secrets are yeah?

Thread closed as Rangehost is getting..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!