PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty Four competition

Corporal
21-01-2008, 05:13 PM
Your mission should you choose to accept it is to become the winner of this competition.
You and your clan will have to think like a team, move like a team and shoot like a team.

You will have multiple missions that will consist of all diffrent challenges. Some of these will be Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy, Domination, Everytime you win a game you will go into the next round.
You can only loose a game once, after that you out.
Unless you complete bonus missions to gain points, each bonus mission will give you from 50 - 100 points. Once you have 400 points you have the option to buy extra lifes.
Bonus missions will consist of getting a clan member up the ranks in a set amount of tiime, to a qustion about COD4 or other Military things.

So do you accept the mission?
Send me a private message with the the following infomation to attempt to enter.

Clan name:
Number of members:
Member names and levels:
Extra infomation:

Closing date to enter is Thursday 24th January 2008 at 1700 GMT.
If you are wanting to join a clan message me or if you are wanting clan members message me also and i will hook you up.
If there is any qustions feel free to ask them or suggestions.
Thanks.

Minstrels
21-01-2008, 05:43 PM
im wel in need of a clan!!! any1 want a noob at lvl 33 hu uses a mp5 all pimped out, go on giv dis noob a clan to fight in!

Please, I do indeed need a clan. ;<

Azul
21-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Me and my mates go by the name of CTU, we aint really a clan, we just play together. I'll get a few of them together if they're up for it.

mangle
21-01-2008, 06:22 PM
im not in a clan atm
i beat clans in TDM tho so ya :]

Alan_Carr
21-01-2008, 08:23 PM
im wel in need of a clan!!! any1 want a noob at lvl 33 hu uses a mp5 all pimped out, go on giv dis noob a clan to fight in!

Please, I do indeed need a clan. ;<

lets make a clan LOL

Minstrels
21-01-2008, 08:23 PM
im not in a clan atm
i beat clans in TDM tho so ya :]
Well then, I'm not the only unwanted person who isn't in a clan.

Alan_Carr
21-01-2008, 08:24 PM
im wanted!

Minstrels
21-01-2008, 08:24 PM
im wanted!
By a farmer.

Alan_Carr
21-01-2008, 08:26 PM
By a farmer.

jus cos ur too good at cod4

Minstrels
21-01-2008, 08:27 PM
jus cos ur too good at cod4
y dis me?
dats it, me u n mangle in a clan.

sorted bbes we'll win it all.

Alan_Carr
21-01-2008, 08:36 PM
LOL yeh and i'll invite big boy billen :D

Minstrels
21-01-2008, 08:39 PM
LOL yeh and i'll invite big boy billen :D
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Alan_Carr
21-01-2008, 08:44 PM
His new gamertag is
SeXyBeAsT xBoTx
hes a legend

and im plannin to change my gt to - xSlApDaPiKeYx ;)

mangle
21-01-2008, 08:50 PM
i'll join

i dont rly work with a team tho , sorta just ponder about the map with a silencer :]

Minstrels
21-01-2008, 08:52 PM
i'll join

i dont rly work with a team tho , sorta just ponder about the map with a silencer :]
same but i just run round it wid a mp5... xD

Alan_Carr
21-01-2008, 08:54 PM
shall i change ma gamertag to

xSlAp dA PiKeYx

Minstrels
21-01-2008, 09:01 PM
shall i change ma gamertag to

xSlAp dA PiKeYx
no, JoseInDisguiseSuckingItAboutTheBarnYard

Alan_Carr
21-01-2008, 09:03 PM
xSLAPdaWILLYx

mangle
21-01-2008, 09:10 PM
mp5 ftw!!

Alan_Carr
21-01-2008, 09:11 PM
p90 yehehhh

Minstrels
22-01-2008, 07:18 AM
p90 yehehhh
I MP5 ppl in da buttoks!

Disaronno
22-01-2008, 09:35 AM
I will probably do this, the only thing is i have a small clan, i ll see what they say.

I just have a few questions.

Who decides on the amount of "points"?
Who make keeps track of the league?
Is there a league?
What are the "match rules"

I only think this will work if there is an amount of professionalism or if possibly you made a thread in this forum stating the league, fixtures, results and rules. But, being habbox, you would get 20,000 people replying to the thread even if you asked not to :)

Alan_Carr
22-01-2008, 03:47 PM
lets make a clan cardboard-box

Corporal
22-01-2008, 03:49 PM
I will probably do this, the only thing is i have a small clan, i ll see what they say.

I just have a few questions.

Who decides on the amount of "points"?
Who make keeps track of the league?
Is there a league?
What are the "match rules"

I only think this will work if there is an amount of professionalism or if possibly you made a thread in this forum stating the league, fixtures, results and rules. But, being habbox, you would get 20,000 people replying to the thread even if you asked not to :)
I have decided the amount of points, and im not disclousing this as i think it will make bonus's a little harder.
Yes there is a league and i will keep track of this. Same with the match rules. Every clan needs to agree to them before being accepted and there will be match rules discussed before each game. I will annouce who wins each game aswell for those who want to keep track.

Alan_Carr
22-01-2008, 03:55 PM
sounds proper complicated, couldnt we just do a knockout thing?

Minstrels
22-01-2008, 04:50 PM
sounds proper complicated, couldnt we just do a knockout thing?
sounds like e wud fix it so is clan wins if ders a prize 'i wil decide hu gets wat points' 'i aint sayin ow points wil work'. :rolleyes:

Corporal
22-01-2008, 08:18 PM
sounds like e wud fix it so is clan wins if ders a prize 'i wil decide hu gets wat points' 'i aint sayin ow points wil work'. :rolleyes:
Even though i dont know anyone personaly who has enterd... I find it fairly rude that you have said that but fine. I will decide what points people get and disclose them to everyone. Happy?

Alan_Carr
22-01-2008, 08:18 PM
it shud be knockout man, srsly, and the prize shud be habbox VIP

Minstrels
22-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Even though i dont know anyone personaly who has enterd... I find it fairly rude that you have said that but fine. I will decide what points people get and disclose them to everyone. Happy?
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/GilGrissomCSI/how_rude.jpg

Alan_Carr
22-01-2008, 08:26 PM
tbh im gna win this

yido
22-01-2008, 08:27 PM
i play

Alan_Carr
22-01-2008, 08:28 PM
i play

Why pointlessly post, do you want a slap?

Jokes, me, d4n and matty team yehh

Minstrels
22-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Why pointlessly post, do you want a slap?

Jokes, me, d4n and matty team yehh

we gona win dis fing!

GO TEAM!

Alan_Carr
22-01-2008, 08:37 PM
we probs will
we will merk off these addicts
GO GO TEAM!

Jake145
22-01-2008, 08:38 PM
I need a clan. Me and my mates all have [TBK] though but it isnt really a clan.

Minstrels
22-01-2008, 08:39 PM
we probs will
we will merk off these addicts
GO GO TEAM!
were dem, can i b da pink one? ignore da green 1 e died cos ders only 4 in a clan 4 us yh? we cud revive im if we get1 more peep do!
http://www.powerranger.co.uk/spd/powerrangersspd.jpg

Alan_Carr
22-01-2008, 08:59 PM
were dem, can i b da pink one? ignore da green 1 e died cos ders only 4 in a clan 4 us yh? we cud revive im if we get1 more peep do!
http://www.powerranger.co.uk/spd/powerrangersspd.jpg

can i be the yellow one, cos hes a banana.

Disaronno
22-01-2008, 09:01 PM
I have decided the amount of points, and im not disclousing this as i think it will make bonus's a little harder.
Yes there is a league and i will keep track of this. Same with the match rules. Every clan needs to agree to them before being accepted and there will be match rules discussed before each game. I will annouce who wins each game aswell for those who want to keep track.

Ok. After that reply i dont think i will join in. You COULD change the points, the fact that you will keep track of it.... It doesnt appeal to me and it just sounds too much like your going to sit there and do stuff nobody wants to. IMO you should make a website for it, even if it is free.

Also, the rules, YOU will make them and then WE would HAVE to agree or we dont play.

There is no way you can control who plays who, how many times or when. You dont have full control of it.

Sorry, im not going to invest.... wait wrong thing, Im not going to play :)

Corporal
22-01-2008, 09:29 PM
Ok. After that reply i dont think i will join in. You COULD change the points, the fact that you will keep track of it.... It doesnt appeal to me and it just sounds too much like your going to sit there and do stuff nobody wants to. IMO you should make a website for it, even if it is free.

Also, the rules, YOU will make them and then WE would HAVE to agree or we dont play.

There is no way you can control who plays who, how many times or when. You dont have full control of it.

Sorry, im not going to invest.... wait wrong thing, Im not going to play :)
Wth are you on about i said discussed before each game.
We will discuss them, obv if theres has been people camping we will say no camping and things like that.

Disaronno
22-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Whats the point of you discussing them? You shouldnt even be there when they are discussed unless they are playing, why not camp? Its CoD4 not Warrock

Andeeh
22-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Man me and my clan would woop everyones ***.

soz but others step aside

THE PEDOS HAVE ENTERED DA Building ;)

erm so yea ill play. get me and some mates play and yh away we go

Alan_Carr
23-01-2008, 07:40 AM
me and matty are gna win

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 07:41 AM
me and matty are gna win
Yh blud we gona own dis joint!

Andeeh
23-01-2008, 03:40 PM
no seriosly play me and my mates in a match ;)

Corporal
23-01-2008, 04:58 PM
Whats the point of you discussing them? You shouldnt even be there when they are discussed unless they are playing, why not camp? Its CoD4 not Warrock
Because if people dislike a rule i think of then it will be discussed.
Like you said you dont like my example, we would discuss this.
Ye? You follow me now?
when did i say we would discuss them in the middle of the game?:|

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Because if people dislike a rule i think of then it will be discussed.
Like you said you dont like my example, we would discuss this.
Ye? You follow me now?
when did i say we would discuss them in the middle of the game?:|
Face it, if we do do it you aint gona run it.

Corporal
23-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Face it, if we do do it you aint gona run it.
I dont see how im not running it if ive already organised everything, but fine. I wont do anything jeez.

Disaronno
23-01-2008, 07:38 PM
We never asked you to. We said we would join in, IMO you shouldnt be there at all, there is no need for you there as your not the one playing are you?

And how can you tell that someone was telling you the truth. Start a website and place already set rules on there and fixtures and stuff. Make it proper instead of coming on here and saying listen to me or you dont play as somebody will break the rules and arguements will happen.

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 08:13 PM
I dont see how im not running it if ive already organised everything, but fine. I wont do anything jeez.
Exactly what Peace said, I mean dude, you make something so simple confuse people.

Alan_Carr
23-01-2008, 09:58 PM
fair play for tryna help, but just leave it next time

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!