PDA

View Full Version : Clubtropica Update!

Carlsta
21-01-2008, 07:03 PM
Hello Holiday Makers!

After Friday’s interesting interpretation of a launch we are pleased to announce that the site is now up and you can finally register your usernames! To say thank you. for your patience we would like to reward you with a FREE voucher code!

Your Voucher Code Is: XHT3D5ZH

To redeem this code; log into your Club Tropica account and visit www.clubtropica.com/credits/home, enter your code in the box to the top left of the page and click ‘Redeem My Isla ‘. When you click the button your Isla will appear on your account!

Finally, we are still working on the site, this is a BETA period for it and lots will be changing over the next few weeks. If you find any problems, bugs, spelling mistakes or, anything you think needs changing, should work differently, etc… then please go to www.clubtropica.com/help/contact and report it. We will reward anyone that finds a serious bug or flaw!

Profiles should be working more smoothly soon so have fun!

Kitty
Island Director & Head Coconut

Woooo Yeah? the code was for 30isla ;)

Also a news articles on bugs and the Status of them:

http://www.clubtropica.com/news/12.html

VPSwow
21-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Did you get it on all accounts or just one. I only setup Karl so i only got one voucher.

Carlsta
21-01-2008, 07:07 PM
I think you get that on all subscribed accounts you had... that you get updates on!

---MAD---
21-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Cool stuff :).

Paulio
21-01-2008, 07:15 PM
You would never see Habbo giving you a free voucher code because of a mistake they have made. It just shows that ClubTropica isn't JUST about money to the owners.

lAscend
21-01-2008, 07:19 PM
You would never see Habbo giving you a free voucher code because of a mistake they have made. It just shows that ClubTropica isn't JUST about money to the owners.

hmmm maybe but also it is to attract there customers to get excited about the new site which may be the case on doing a promotion!

EDIT: which could be the case when habbo was releasing new stuff the other day and new bulk deals to try and fight against customers to stay with them to spend their money on habbo

Carlsta
21-01-2008, 07:26 PM
That is very true paul. I am looking forward to the Launch!

Prick
21-01-2008, 09:39 PM
I only got a voucher for one account when i registered 2

bo$$
21-01-2008, 09:41 PM

No but Habbo has given out free Thrones, Holoboys and Sams. Canada hotel has given out free Canadian Flags on CA day. Habbo has (just over this weekend) let us buy CD's for free. We've had free BB and SS. We've had the advent calender and the list goes on.

Also, CT is just starting so they need to impress some people.

myke
21-01-2008, 09:45 PM
We've waited this long for a site that has an age restriction and they want your phone number? :l

What a load of pants...

bo$$
21-01-2008, 09:46 PM
We've waited this long for a site that has an age restriction and they want your phone number? :l

What a load of pants...

What does have an age restriction?
if you have a problem.. just lie :)

Carlsta
21-01-2008, 09:46 PM
I only got a voucher for one account when i registered 2
It's only per email i believe

myke
21-01-2008, 09:48 PM
What does have an age restriction?
if you have a problem.. just lie :)

CT has an age restriction, 16. ;/ 16 in october tho.. ;p

bo$$
21-01-2008, 09:49 PM
CT has an age restriction, 16. ;/ 16 in october tho.. ;p

my bad I meant "What doesn't have an age restriction"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!