PDA

View Full Version : Cheap RS Powerleveling/Questing

dark-as-death
21-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Hello
I (Dark Jebuz) and my partner (Mythykyl) are here to present you with a very cheap way of getting high levels and quest points.

The reason we are offering Powerleveling and Questing is because, Myth enjoys running through easy questsm and hard, frustrating ones, but he has done over 50% of all the quests in the game, he cannot do all of them again. Current best quest achievement: Mourning's End part II, and Dark enjoys training skills, however due to lack in funds he cannot acheive what he wants to do, so he would like to train other peoples. Agility, one of the hardest and least liked skills to train, just so happens to be Myth's favorite.

All our prices are Per level / Quest Point reward

Prices

Levels 1-15 = 1k per level
Levels 16-30 = 5k per level
Levels 31-40 = 10k per level
Levels 41-65 = 20k per level
Levels 66-80 = 30k per level
Levels 81+ = 35k per level

Quest points = 5k per 1 quest point earned by us.

Skills we are willing to train

Agility
Firemaking
Cooking
Magic
Hunter
Fletching

Questing

Contact us

If you would like to contact us regarding our services, please e-mail the following account.

[email protected]

DISCLAIMER

We, Dark Jebuz and Mythykyl, are not responsable for accounts being banned while we are training them, this is a risk that you, as the account's main user, must understand before letting us work our magic.

Jupar
22-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Agility
Firemaking
Cooking
Magic
Hunter
Fletching

Hmmm aren't they all skills that you have to access the bank? You didn't say that in your blog + why do you want us to pay such a low amount? per level hmm.. are not responsable for accounts being banned while we are training them,(That bit worries me quite alot? Does this mean you're going to auto) Or does this mean you'll get our account bant..

You're not really speaking clearly about this training.. also mods i'm not accusing anything just picking out the facts.

Also, have you trained any other accs before?

deagle
23-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Hunter, agility, and magic don't need access to the bank.

Although, the prices are so cheap, it makes me edgy too. Who provides materials?

dark-as-death
23-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Agility
Firemaking
Cooking
Magic
Hunter
Fletching

Hmmm aren't they all skills that you have to access the bank? You didn't say that in your blog + why do you want us to pay such a low amount? per level hmm.. are not responsable for accounts being banned while we are training them,(That bit worries me quite alot? Does this mean you're going to auto) Or does this mean you'll get our account bant..

You're not really speaking clearly about this training.. also mods i'm not accusing anything just picking out the facts.

Also, have you trained any other accs before?

No, we will not be autoing. The reason our discalimer says that we are not responsable for any bans is because although we take all the precautions we can, there is a chance that jagex will see the change in I.P and suspect it. Yes we have trained accounts, however they are mostly accounts of people we know in real life.

Hunter, agility, and magic don't need access to the bank.

Although, the prices are so cheap, it makes me edgy too. Who provides materials?

Due to trade restrictions, at this current moment in time, you must provide the materials for skills that require them. The reason for the low price is so that we can gain some trust from this community, and because of the trade restrictions it is easier to charge low prices. For any more information on our prices, including discounts for mass levels, please e-mail us at [email protected]

I hope this clears up a few areas.

Note: We will be adding more skills in the coming months.

Icendoan
23-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Also, as we train quests, as QP are now a valuable commodity, Trading for resourses will be easier as we progress with your char.

My own char, Icendoan, now has over 150 QP, and I can easily do all of the free quests

Icen

Jupar
23-01-2008, 07:36 PM
Also, as we train quests, as QP are now a valuable commodity, Trading for resourses will be easier as we progress with your char.

My own char, Icendoan, now has over 150 QP, and I can easily do all of the free quests

Icen
But you might not have done all the quests? So it'd be a first try for you. :rolleyes:

dark-as-death
23-01-2008, 07:44 PM
We will not do any quests that we do not allready have completed on our main chars.

Icendoan
23-01-2008, 08:46 PM
Also, I'm not expecting lots and lots of members to come forward for powerlevels, more f2p requests, and, as such, I am well versed in all the free quests.

The only one I have limited trouble with is Ernest the Chicken.

icen

dark-as-death
23-01-2008, 09:07 PM
However, i am very experienced in Ernest the Chicken so its not much of a problem

alotest
06-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Your asking for cheap payments but saying you can level the accounts to 99 in other words very easily. While doing this you would be creating items worth more than the payments so why not do this on your own accounts as your looking for cash?

rh4u
08-02-2008, 08:09 AM
your saying your a good quester/powerlevel'er and you have trouble with ernest the chicken... rofl.

dark-as-death
08-02-2008, 09:25 PM
Your asking for cheap payments but saying you can level the accounts to 99 in other words very easily. While doing this you would be creating items worth more than the payments so why not do this on your own accounts as your looking for cash?

because we are bored of training on our own accounts

your saying your a good quester/powerlevel'er and you have trouble with ernest the chicken... rofl.

we don't have trouble with it, we just dont know it 100% off by heart.

rh4u
09-02-2008, 01:30 PM
so, basically, were paying you to read a questing guide, which we could do ourselves?

ThReAtEnEd
06-03-2008, 01:50 PM
so, basically, were paying you to read a questing guide, which we could do ourselves?

And anyone can read a questing guide, it's a matter if they actually feel like doing the work to do the quest. Some people would rather the experienced handle things like desert treasure instead of doing it themselves because it's too hard/they're too lazy.

The only problem is i dont understand why you would only want 30k if you were to level me from 98-99..

1 through 15 would cost 15k
15 through 30 would cost you 75k
30 through 40 would cost you 100k
40 through 65 would cost you 500k
65 through 80 would cost you 300k
80 through 99 would cost you 665k
that totals out to 1655k, or around 1.67m for 13034431xp.

At 3gp per xp (one of the lowest prices perhaps for training) the price would be 39,103,293GP, or around 39.1m to get from level 1 to level 99.

Your service would come out to approx. 96% cheaper than the lowest training usually does (or somewhere along those lines).

Do you get some gold farmers or no lifers to do it for you or something?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!