PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Jobs On VB Based Forum

Born_To_Live
22-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Hello,

Have you ever wanted to become a moderator on a forum? Well, now is your chance! I'm opening these moderation applications so that you lot can have the chance to become Moderators!

What it takes.
It takes quite some skill to become a moderator, Here is what it takes.
• Knowledge of the Mod CP.
• Good grammar and spelling.
• Capability of Handling the worst of situations.
• Can stay calm & polite even when under stress.
• Can stay active.

Applying
Applying Couldn't be easier! All you have to do is send a PM to Born_To_Live (http://www.habboxforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=33565) with the title "Moderator Application - Your username here" (Without the "s). & Put the following in the message.

• Your forum username
• Your real name
• Why do you want the job? (more then 15 words at the least)
• What can you bring to ImHabbo? (more than 10 words at the least)
• Do you know your way around the Mod CP?
• Can you stay calm & polite when under stress?
• Is Your grammar good?
• Is Your spelling good?
• What Section Do You Wish To Moderate?

Once you've sent that, You're away!

Happy Applying!
Regards,
;; Declan
;; ImHabbo Forum manager.

Applications close once i get 5 applications MINIMUM.

Born_To_Live
22-01-2008, 08:35 PM
www.imhabbo.com/forum is the URL

@xP
22-01-2008, 09:26 PM
No thanks.

I'm not being funny but i don't like the management of your forums nor do i like the way it is ran.

Sorry but Good luck. :8

Dr222
22-01-2008, 10:13 PM
i doubt he will get lots of applications because there is just too much to fill out and check his rep lol

BlueLord
23-01-2008, 11:44 AM
A little embarassing if you're abusing the shift key and asking for good spelling and grammar, you're asking for the username yet it's not letting people register :S

Daza2k8
23-01-2008, 12:03 PM
I can vouch that Declan (Born_to_live) Does know how to use vBulletin and can use it very well. But i can't see this idea getting far.

Thanks

Daza

Born_To_Live
23-01-2008, 04:19 PM
I can vouch that Declan (Born_to_live) Does know how to use vBulletin and can use it very well. But i can't see this idea getting far.

Thanks

Daza

i doubt he will get lots of applications because there is just too much to fill out and check his rep lol

Rep isn't everything is it? Wow he has 10 Rep Bars he must be trusted & good :rolleyes:

Thanks Daza :)

Awfy
23-01-2008, 05:02 PM
If you are making people apply with such long application standards, at the very least make a form so they can simply type their application into it.

Born_To_Live
23-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Ok a simple version then?

www.imhabbo.com

Awfy
23-01-2008, 05:07 PM
Don't offer Managerial jobs via a form. As everyone is obviously going to apply for them. Give managerial jobs out once they have proved themselves as a usual staff member.

Born_To_Live
23-01-2008, 05:12 PM
Radio Manager? Lol?, it the Owner want's to do that then they can ;)

L!nK..
23-01-2008, 05:14 PM

lol you noob
rep isn't about being popular/trusted or anything like that.

Born_To_Live
23-01-2008, 05:58 PM
Thanks

Looking For Super Moderators Aswell, so if you can just fill out the form on page 1 changing the obvious things. Moderator > Super Moderator

Dr222
24-01-2008, 11:33 PM
actually rep shows your trusted!!

L!nK..
24-01-2008, 11:43 PM
actually rep shows your trusted!!

No it don't, you could of bought reputation back when reputation was 'enabled lets say' but now there isn't no point of reputation.

You can't get rep power: 1 its quiet difficult, hence the reason me being stuck on rep power 1 with 4 blocks when I'm suppose to have more.

Look at my other account:
http://habboxforum.com/member.php?u=43983
It had 9 blocks which was 1100 reputation in 2 months I gained more then that, and you're telling me I gained that much from being trusted?
Nope.

Daza2k8
25-01-2008, 02:29 AM
Yeh but alkin you are trusted.

L!nK..
25-01-2008, 03:52 PM
I know lol
but

when i was on L!nK at least 30-40% of habbox hated me :P
properly still does actually, but iv changed!

Born_To_Live
25-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Need 4/5 Super Moderators

Fill out the form & PM me it :)

Scania
25-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Need 4/5 Super Moderators

Fill out the form & PM me it :)

*** you playing at ripping my maintenance page noob.

http://www.vhabbo.co.uk/

http://www.imhabbo.com/down/

fool, remove it before I take further action.

Born_To_Live
25-01-2008, 07:43 PM
It looks nothing like it?

So don't call me a fool as im just the forum manager, so go and get a life :)

Scania
25-01-2008, 07:44 PM
It looks nothing like it?

So don't call me a fool as im just the forum manager, so go and get a life :)

LMAO - It looks nothing like it.. Myy Jaxxi mate.

Its even the same flaming content and everything, you have untill 20:00 to remove it or Iam contacting your host.

Naruto!
25-01-2008, 07:58 PM
ImHabbo Will Open Soon While Waiting Apply On The Main Site For Jobs

www.imhabbo.com - The Forum Is Nearly Ready All The Forums Are Done, we are just wanting a new skin for you all :) Come Back Soon

Shocking.

Scania
25-01-2008, 08:10 PM
ImHabbo Will Open Soon While Waiting Apply On The Main Site For Jobs

www.imhabbo.com (http://www.imhabbo.com) - The Forum Is Nearly Ready All The Forums Are Done, we are just wanting a new skin for you all :) Come Back Soon

Shocking.

Plus they ripped my maintenance page.. how weird.

CFairweather
26-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Actually, i think we should make things clear, Its Liam / Acorn. that made your maintenance page, and it just so happen's he made that for us. so dont go flaming us.

Awfy
26-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Sam you can't take any action, if you do I take action against you and your crappy Habbo sites that copy mine constantly. Don't say "We didn't copy" as you did, plus the fact your sold a layout with my graphical work as part of it. So don't act the hard man, it will bite you in the backside.

Scania
26-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Sam you can't take any action, if you do I take action against you and your crappy Habbo sites that copy mine constantly. Don't say "We didn't copy" as you did, plus the fact your sold a layout with my graphical work as part of it. So don't act the hard man, it will bite you in the backside.

go fur it poofter.

L!nK..
26-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Sam you've changed :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!