PDA

View Full Version : who would you rather be friends with?

Breakfloor
22-01-2008, 06:45 PM
a druggy who gets high say every 3 days but is really nice and funny

OR a druggy who gets high every 2/3 weeks but isnt that nice?

personally, id get ****** off with the guy/girl who gets high every 3 days. just worrying about the drugs.

so, id rather the other guy/girl.

Warezkid2
22-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Or **** that, and just get a girlfriend? lol

jkjk ahaha,

i would go for the first one

jesus
22-01-2008, 06:47 PM
seriously i'd find myself some new friends.

i hate drugs.

Catzsy
22-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Well I choose friends that I like so obviously it would be the first option but I am not sure that I would be around a lot of the time with somebody who is that self-destructive.

mangle
22-01-2008, 06:49 PM

i hate drugs.

took the words from my mouth :]

Breakfloor
22-01-2008, 06:51 PM
i just saw the poppers thread. and osmeone was like ID RATHER BE FRIENDS WITH A DRUGGY TBH

so i was like, kk make a thread.

Immenseman
22-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Erm, the first one because I pick to be friends with people who are nice people, well nice to me anyway.

Breakfloor
22-01-2008, 06:56 PM
but if they get high often, then they will become thrill seakers. then you will NEVER know what they are on.

Slash
22-01-2008, 07:04 PM

i hate drugs.
^^^^ .

Barkseh (Forum Moderator): Please don't make pointless posts.

Hitman
22-01-2008, 07:10 PM
Well I choose friends that I like so obviously it would be the first option but I am not sure that I would be around a lot of the time with somebody who is that self-destructive.Same as Catzsy! Every "druggie" I've met doesn't seem... all there or intelligent, if you get what I mean. I usually make friends with down to earth people, or people that are 'there'.

I'm not saying all drug users are like that, just the ones I've met/known which is quite a few.

Warezkid2
22-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Same as Catzsy! Every "druggie" I've met doesn't seem... all there or intelligent, if you get what I mean. I usually make friends with down to earth people, or people that are 'there'.

I'm not saying all drug users are like that, just the ones I've met/known which is quite a few.

:eusa_whis:eusa_whis

ahahah hmm yeh

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do not post pointlessly short messages which have no relevance to the topic.

Neversoft
22-01-2008, 07:28 PM
If they arn't nice then they're not a friend.

I'd do the same as Jamie and get myself some new friends.

Mentor
22-01-2008, 07:42 PM
Why not just be friends with someones whos nice all the time? regaudless of drugs or whatever o.0

Catzsy
22-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Why not just be friends with someones whos nice all the time? regaudless of drugs or whatever o.0

Because you could see them going downhill and not care about themselves - that would be painful to watch.

Breakfloor
22-01-2008, 08:14 PM
and thats why id prefer the guy who didnt take often.

Firehorse
22-01-2008, 08:54 PM
wierd to choose either. I'd much rather have a friend who didn't do drugs.

kasi
22-01-2008, 08:58 PM
high every 3 days.
lol i know druggies who get high every day and some are like my best friends...

bo$$
22-01-2008, 09:00 PM

personally, id get ****** off with the guy/girl who gets high every 3 days. just worrying about the drugs.

I have a few friends who get high nearly everyday.. I'm sure anyone would much rather have the friend whos nice..

Smiddy
As long as they didn't try to make me do drugs, then I'd choose the friend who does drugs twice a week. If they got to such a bad state, I wouldn't be afraid of telling them my concerns.

Teyauna.
Neither. They're both horrible.

@xP
22-01-2008, 09:23 PM

It's not realy a problem, smoking weed in front of me isn't a issue. Considering i do it myself sometimes. Of course, not every 3 days. It still wouldn't bother me though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!