PDA

View Full Version : Sky Isle

MrPinkPanther
22-01-2008, 06:54 PM
What is SkyIsle?
Sky Isle is a brand new online environment. It focuses around new Business development, encouraging aspiring entrenpeneures. You can set up your own 'eOffice', Imagine logging in, checking your emails and then creating a word publication all from your own online office. There are unlimited possibilities of what you can do. Why use live support on your site when people can visit your office in a more fun and friendly enviroment?

How much is it going to cost me?
When you sign up for Sky Isle you will recieve $25 free which is £2.50, just to get you started. This money is non exchangable so people cannot create lots of accounts just for the money however once you have spent the money on the furniture you can refund it for 100% of the price. Its developed so you don't have to spend any money if you dont want to.

Sounds great but I seriously doubt you can pull this off!
The client has actually been in development for the past 4 months, version one is nearly complete and will be released to a select few companies who can then tell us what they want from version 2 which will be the first open version. Currently developed we have all the basic features you would expect from an MMOCC in Beta stages plus a few more.

Where will you be taking this?
SkyIsle is just the first island! Over the next 2 years we will be releasing another 2 islands using the same coding structure and they will connect to the same Databases so you can use the same accounts and money in any of them but they will suit everyones tastes!

I want to see something now!
Here you go
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1760/teaserkf2.png (http://imageshack.us)
Also check out our site at www.Sky-Isle.com (http://www.Sky-Isle.com) although there isnt much on it and we will be redoing it for the real release, its just for BETA information at the moment really.
Regards,
George Ing

Jamie.
22-01-2008, 07:00 PM
good luck, need any php done just ask mate.

Blob
22-01-2008, 07:04 PM
I second that ^^

CHANGE THAT PERSON! As I say again, a midget on a 24" iMac.

MrPinkPanther
22-01-2008, 07:05 PM
The person fits in on the client :). I dont need any php but if I do I will be sure to message you.

L!nK..
22-01-2008, 07:22 PM
Hold on..
How many projects are you doing which involves mmocc and stuff?

MrPinkPanther
22-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Hold on..
How many projects are you doing which involves mmocc and stuff?
One, I did zetolic, released the BETA but it took ages to work everything out and so by the time it was released it wasnt really that great and I quit and sold it to colin (Its looking great now though ;)), Then I started Mythim but people werent really intrested in that as it wasn't really that different from other MMOCCs. I then started SkyIsle and used the parts of Mythim I had already coded, SkyIsle IS Viper 2.0.

L!nK..
22-01-2008, 07:35 PM
SkyIsle IS Viper 2.0

OH LOL better name ;)
gd luck with it

RangeHost
22-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Looks great, however the avatars put me off alot. I think it would be better with avatar sizes which relate to human. The website also turns me off the project.

MrPinkPanther
22-01-2008, 07:47 PM
The Avatars fit in the client trust me, the website is rubbish but its only to provide information during the closed BETA a new one will be developed ready for the first open client.

Also L!nk Viper 2.0 was just the development name, it was never intented to be the real name.

Assassinator
22-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Sounds really good:)

MrPinkPanther
22-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Sounds really good:)
Thankyou very much.

Invent
22-01-2008, 08:25 PM
I don't mean for this to sound mean or harsh, but as layouts aren't really your strong point. Would you like me to design you [a free] one.

MrPinkPanther
22-01-2008, 08:37 PM
I don't mean for this to sound mean or harsh, but as layouts aren't really your strong point. Would you like me to design you [a free] one.
Yes please Simon <3. I tend to design layouts as a 'relief' as I find them fun to do and alot of the time I make abit of money on the side but you're much better at them than me :)

Turnip
23-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Sound's like a good project & I saw your other mmocc's and they were amazing also. So i dont have doubt in this one, best of luck with it.
Matt

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!