PDA

View Full Version : Suicide town

Fart
22-01-2008, 08:25 PM
Well i live in bridgend ,south wales yeh and all you hear now is about people killing themselfs, my good friend Tasha randal was one of the ones i knew most,
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=509727&in_page_id=1770
Read that :(

Brody
22-01-2008, 08:27 PM
god thats just stupid killing urself is a craze just what the hell?

Jamie!
22-01-2008, 08:36 PM
REMOVED

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do not post comments on Habbox Forum which other users may get offended by.

Corporal
22-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Shes pretty aswell.

Fart
22-01-2008, 08:44 PM
You really suprised then?
is that just being plain cheeky or was it because of what i said :l idiot

Prick
22-01-2008, 08:58 PM
I wonder whose gonna be next.. I hope you don't carry on the chain of death

Maybe its a ritual and they have to sacrifice :/

I don't know all so confusing and I lost my sherlock hat years ago.

Do you know anythign about the death chain?

Fart
22-01-2008, 09:24 PM
i know abit not all

Pyroka
22-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Do the police know what you know? I think I'd do that for the sheer sake of the other lives at stake if they don't. I feel sorry for you, but in the end you have to feel worse for the teenagers who've killed themselves out of a 'craze'. It's not sadistic, but it's upsetting that there's a society for something like this.

RIP. All of them.

Everlong
22-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Thats terrible, i agree with whats been said if you know some stuff that could help go to the police.
r.i.p to the victims

Warezkid2
22-01-2008, 09:53 PM
i am soo not going there.

RIP btw :(

Prick
22-01-2008, 09:55 PM
i am soo not going there.

RIP btw :(

Why not, its not a disease

Do the police know what you know? I think I'd do that for the sheer sake of the other lives at stake if they don't. I feel sorry for you, but in the end you have to feel worse for the teenagers who've killed themselves out of a 'craze'. It's not sadistic, but it's upsetting that there's a society for something like this.

RIP. All of them.I feel more sorry for the family and friends of the dead.

Charlie
22-01-2008, 09:56 PM
That's horrible, especially if they are doing it for some craze. Why would you take part in something that takes your life and would upset the majority of your family and friends?

Fart
22-01-2008, 10:06 PM
if you can watch the wales news or your from wales watch the news in like 10 - 15 mins, its on then

Warezkid2
22-01-2008, 10:12 PM
forgot, it had this time error thingy and i went down for a bath then it said i didnt post so i pressed iut again :l

Xarea
22-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Don't live in Wales.
Don't even go to Wales on a trip.
Don't even mention the word 'Wales'.
Full stop.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly or off-topic.

Hitman
22-01-2008, 10:19 PM
Don't live in Wales.
Don't even go to Wales on a trip.
Don't even mention the word 'Wales'.
Full stop.Er, why? At least give reasons.

I went to Wales once and apart from the rainy weather it was alright.

It's stupid they're doing this as a craze though...

Xarea
22-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Er, why? At least give reasons.

I went to Wales once and apart from the rainy weather it was alright.

It's stupid they're doing this as a craze though...

REMOVED

Edited by REDNECK (forum moderator): Please do not post insensitive comments.

Catzsy
22-01-2008, 11:50 PM
REMOVED

What is it with you? This is an incredibly sensitive and serious subject and
you make these type of remarks which are uninformed and quite ignorant to say the least. :@

Anyway its so sad. Teenagers are found to grow up so much faster these days and the whole world and its influences are thrust upon them. Its great being a global community in one way but then there is the negative side as well. I remember reading that it is not unusual for children in their early teens to suffer from depression now. I don't know what to say really as there doesn't appear to be an answer to this except that perhaps there should be more help perhaps in identifying signs of it. Tasha was very pretty and I am sure you miss her. RIP to her and to all the others :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!