PDA

View Full Version : 2 guys :S

kasi
22-01-2008, 08:50 PM
okay, theres one guy thats liked me for like a year and a half and i just found out around november-ish. i started liking him, but ing atil i was sure. then we started flirting atil i was sure. then we started flirting until i was sure. then we started flirting a lot more, kissing etc.. and i was pretty sure i liked him, but i didnt know what to do because my friends really hate him and think hes annoying when we're at school and stuff but when its just me and him hes like a totally different person, but i just found out that he likes 1 or 2 different girls too, and one of them was around when we were hanging out and he completely ignored me and stuff and only talked to her and trys to get me jealous etc so yeah. and we kinda get into arguments a lot, but usually forget about it the next day cause idk i just cant be mad at him. i would go out with him but like idk, i really care about what other people think... i know that sounds shallow but i can't help it. most of my friends hate him, like i said before, hes really annoying at school, i'll even say that.. but like idk hes different when hes around me.

but then theres another guy. hes a year younger than me and in a grade below me, but i've known him since like september but we really didnt start talking until late friday/early saturday at the basketball tournaments at my school. we flirt a lot, like whenever we see eachother we hug etc and other unmentionables lol.. i'll sound like a ***** but yeah. but the other thing is that he flirts with a lot of girls... at first i thought he was just doing it because thats how he is but yeah.. we've been texting eachother for like 5 days straight now and i was texting him in class today and i asked him what he said when my 2 friends asked him if he liked me, because i didnt believe them when they told me he likes me, and he said 'they asked me and i said yeah i do' im like oh alright, then he asked me what i said when my friends asked me if i liked him, so i told him 'i said yeah i think i do but we just started talking so i'm gonna have to wait it out a bit just to make sure' then he said 'well thats great cause i think i really like you a lot.' and hes like best friends with my friends, unlike the other guy who my other friends hate...

so yeah basically i dont know what to do.
the guy i've think i liked for a couple months who my friends hate
or
the guy i'm pretty sure i liked for like 5 days who my friends love

utox
22-01-2008, 08:58 PM
do dem both

Edited by lAscend (Forum Moderator): Please don't post Inappropriately. Thanks :)

lAscend
22-01-2008, 09:02 PM
okay, theres one guy thats liked me for like a year and a half and i just found out around november-ish. i started liking him, but ing atil i was sure. then we started flirting atil i was sure. then we started flirting until i was sure. then we started flirting a lot more, kissing etc.. and i was pretty sure i liked him, but i didnt know what to do because my friends really hate him and think hes annoying when we're at school and stuff but when its just me and him hes like a totally different person, but i just found out that he likes 1 or 2 different girls too, and one of them was around when we were hanging out and he completely ignored me and stuff and only talked to her and trys to get me jealous etc so yeah. and we kinda get into arguments a lot, but usually forget about it the next day cause idk i just cant be mad at him. i would go out with him but like idk, i really care about what other people think... i know that sounds shallow but i can't help it. most of my friends hate him, like i said before, hes really annoying at school, i'll even say that.. but like idk hes different when hes around me.

but then theres another guy. hes a year younger than me and in a grade below me, but i've known him since like september but we really didnt start talking until late friday/early saturday at the basketball tournaments at my school. we flirt a lot, like whenever we see eachother we hug etc and other unmentionables lol.. i'll sound like a ***** but yeah. but the other thing is that he flirts with a lot of girls... at first i thought he was just doing it because thats how he is but yeah.. we've been texting eachother for like 5 days straight now and i was texting him in class today and i asked him what he said when my 2 friends asked him if he liked me, because i didnt believe them when they told me he likes me, and he said 'they asked me and i said yeah i do' im like oh alright, then he asked me what i said when my friends asked me if i liked him, so i told him 'i said yeah i think i do but we just started talking so i'm gonna have to wait it out a bit just to make sure' then he said 'well thats great cause i think i really like you a lot.' and hes like best friends with my friends, unlike the other guy who my other friends hate...

so yeah basically i dont know what to do.
the guy i've think i liked for a couple months who my friends hate
or
the guy i'm pretty sure i liked for like 5 days who my friends love

You don't have to listen to your friends but even though they sometimes give out the best advice but don't choose people cause of your friends hate or like him you not matching their lives your matching yours :)

kasi
22-01-2008, 09:07 PM
You don't habe to listen to your friends but even though they sometimes give out the best advice but don't choose people cause of your friends hate or like him you not matxhing their lives your matching yours :)

i know but still, i care about what people think.. like if i go out with him, they'll always be "**** why the **** are you going out with that ***??" and i know they will cause they basically do it now, saying "never go out with that loser, he's such a *** you can do so much better than him" etc etc

lAscend
22-01-2008, 09:12 PM
i know but still, i care about what people think.. like if i go out with him, they'll always be "**** why the **** are you going out with that ***??" and i know they will cause they basically do it now, saying "never go out with that loser, he's such a *** you can do so much better than him" etc etc

Well if thats the case and your either scared or embarassed to go out with him the only best thing is to go out with the guy from the year below you! Or just follow what your brain and heart are saying :P

kasi
22-01-2008, 09:15 PM
Well if thats the case and your either scared or embarassed to go out with him the only best thing is to go out with the guy from the year below you! Or just follow what your brain and heart are saying :P
nah im not, its just that i'd rather go out with someone that i like and other people like, and not someone that i like but other people hate...

but yeah so far it looks like the guy younger than me, but still... idk

Prick
22-01-2008, 11:02 PM
Your the only one who can decide which one you like more, not us.

As it goes..

http://www.seashell.com.au/images/books/FollowYourHeart02.gif

and you'll find true love

kasi
23-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Your the only one who can decide which one you like more, not us.

As it goes..

http://www.seashell.com.au/images/books/FollowYourHeart02.gif

and you'll find true love

well right now i dont know
so i'm looking for advice from other people

Camy
25-01-2008, 07:38 PM
I'd say the younger guy, imho.
Better someone thats not annoying? And you share a hobbie which is always gd.

kasi
26-01-2008, 02:23 AM
aha yeah i chose the second guy.
he said he'll ask me out monday when he sees me, seeing as he didnt wanna do it on the phone/text/msn cause thats gay lol.
the first guy said hes over me (which i doubt) i asked him how long it would take him to get over me (when i thought i liked him) and he said six months.. so i doubt he got over me in like 5 days.

but yeah thanks everyone for your help.

leah
24-02-2008, 02:44 AM
The first one obviously feels relaxed around you to be himself and like not act like a twirp when hes with loads of people, both of them are flirting with other girls though, so youd need to make sure that if you did start going out with one then theyd stop it else yah disaster (:

Florx
24-02-2008, 02:46 AM
Your friends are the family you choose.

Life would be tough if you go with the guy your friends dislike.

Life will be easier if other.

Its up to you. Who do you like more?

Ugawa
24-02-2008, 01:10 PM
U shldn listen to ur mates, do what you feel is right for u

X

Buax
28-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Go with what you want, not you're friends, if there are real friends they won't care who you're dating, they can give advice, but if theire real-friends, they won't care at the end of the day.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!