PDA

View Full Version : Everton vs Chelsea.

edible
22-01-2008, 10:29 PM
im so excited :) atmosphere should be immense tomorrow! canttttt wait!
hope we/everton win! i would love to get to a final, and then go too!
i want it to be spurs vs everton - the underdogs :)
comeeeeeeeeeeee on evertonnnnnnnnn!!

apparently everyone's bringing their everton scarves and flags, ooer!
discusssss.

Geraint
22-01-2008, 10:30 PM
im so excited :) atmosphere should be immense tomorrow! canttttt wait!
hope we/everton win! i would love to get to a final, and then go too!
i want it to be spurs vs everton - the underdogs :)
comeeeeeeeeeeee on evertonnnnnnnnn!!

apparently everyone's bringing their everton scarves and flags, ooer!
discusssss.

And singing you'll never walk alone. Chelsea will win.

edible
22-01-2008, 10:33 PM
And singing you'll never walk alone. Chelsea will win.
na, we're not copying liverpool. i think it's to do with something else.
and you never know really? shouldn't go writing us off when if you look at tonights game, i thought that arsenal would win before KO - but i was wrong!

Xeck
22-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Obviously I want Everton to win, not only because I despise Chelsea but if they got to the final I wouldn't know who I'd want to win, whereas if Everton made it the choice would be obvious.

Hazza
22-01-2008, 10:42 PM
I'd rather Everton. :)

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 07:34 AM
na, we're not copying liverpool. i think it's to do with something else.
and you never know really? shouldn't go writing us off when if you look at tonights game, i thought that arsenal would win before KO - but i was wrong!
Yeah but Arsenal use the cups for there youth players, Chelsea use the cups for there urm... trophy cabinet. I will expect Chelsea will play there full 11 with a couple of exceptions.
Chelsea to win it, Anelka to mess Everton up.

Kyle15
23-01-2008, 08:40 AM
chelsea are going to win everton and meet totenham in the final and win agaun

edible
23-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Yeah but Arsenal use the cups for there youth players, Chelsea use the cups for there urm... trophy cabinet. I will expect Chelsea will play there full 11 with a couple of exceptions.
Chelsea to win it, Anelka to mess Everton up.
I know that Arsenal do that, and I have respect for them/Arsene.
And you're pretty right about Chelsea.
Lescott has had Anelka in his pocket both times they've been againest eachother this season.

Scouse
23-01-2008, 02:17 PM
I want Everton to win, but I dont think they will. 3 - 0 to Chelsea

Soka
23-01-2008, 02:24 PM
everton missing yakubu, they'll miss him, johnson is useless on his own.

where as i dont think chelsea will miss drogba too much as they've got anelka.

chelsea 3, everton 2.

Simmzay
23-01-2008, 02:29 PM
I like Everton but I need a team that can overcome Spurs in the final. First time in a long time, but c'mon Chelsea!

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 03:25 PM
I know that Arsenal do that, and I have respect for them/Arsene.
And you're pretty right about Chelsea.
Lescott has had Anelka in his pocket both times they've been againest eachother this season.
Yeah but now he's playing for a better team he'll be getting better chances coming to him. ;)

edible
23-01-2008, 04:04 PM
everton missing yakubu, they'll miss him, johnson is useless on his own.

where as i dont think chelsea will miss drogba too much as they've got anelka.

chelsea 3, everton 2.
we've done alright without yakubu, yobo and pienaar..what makes everyone think we'll suffer?
isnt lampard out? i read it on skysports that he's injured.

@ scouse; respecttttttttt!
@ bluemoon; if you say so!!

Geraint
23-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Chelsea will go and look for an early goal. Chelsea need to score otherwise Everton could sneak it 1-0 and go through.

edible
23-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Chelsea will go and look for an early goal. Chelsea need to score otherwise Everton could sneak it 1-0 and go through.
I dont think I want us to score first personally! Cos i know we'll just sit back and then Chelsea will come at us. Im not sure y'know!!

dead nervoussssssssssssss.

PaulMacC
23-01-2008, 04:22 PM
I'd like to see Everton win, two teams that arent in the top USUAL top 4, win something.

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 04:45 PM
we've done alright without yakubu, yobo and pienaar..what makes everyone think we'll suffer?
isnt lampard out? i read it on skysports that he's injured.

@ scouse; respecttttttttt!
@ bluemoon; if you say so!!
Face it, your not as good as you think you are. Your going out, even that bloke off MOD says Everton will finish lower because there are teams like Manchester City, Blackburn and Spurs who will finish above them.

Shoovers
23-01-2008, 04:56 PM
I think it will be 1-1, everton taking the lead then chelsea scoring a flukey goal

Malachy
23-01-2008, 06:21 PM
I think everton should really take advantage of chelsea having a few players at the a.cup of nations, & i dont think they have drogba or lampard playing. But chelsea will waste time a bit and the score will be 0 - 0

Browney
23-01-2008, 08:53 PM
I'll go against the flow and say I think Everton will win. Not with ease though. But I might aswell go against the masses and predict an Everton win. I hope they win aswell. Be nice to see an "underdogs" final. :)

Jackbee
23-01-2008, 09:13 PM
God this is such a boring match..
Chelsea win though.

Pyroka
23-01-2008, 09:24 PM
I hope everton wins, they're playing much better than Chelsea. I wouldn't say they're being clean, but they're getting it where it counts.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/live_text/5260876.stm

Enough said really. Everton ftw.

Ugh... Chelsea just scored. Everton should've so won this game.

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 09:35 PM
I hope everton wins, they're playing much better than Chelsea. I wouldn't say they're being clean, but they're getting it where it counts.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/live_text/5260876.stm

I am so ******* happy, at least I don't need to read a bunch of crap about how well Everton played... looks like I'll have to read a bunch of crap on how Everton were 'cheated' out of it.

Jordie
23-01-2008, 10:22 PM
great pass- brilliant touch- brilliant goal

class

edible
23-01-2008, 11:27 PM
i hate football sometimes.
i want to cry.
everton gave it their best and that's all i wanted (and to go to wembley like :P) but you know.
look at the statistics, i feel we should've at least scored. would've loved for us to win.. gutted!!

I'd like to see Everton win, two teams that arent in the top USUAL top 4, win something.
That's what I wanted, it's always the same teams every year!!

Face it, your not as good as you think you are. Your going out, even that bloke off MOD says Everton will finish lower because there are teams like Manchester City, Blackburn and Spurs who will finish above them.
Oh and what Manchester City are the greatest team to walk this planet? :rolleyes:
We are good, I'm not even saying we are Arsenal, Man Utd or Chelsea, but we are a very good side who have done very well so far this season!!
And I mean, at least we got to the semi's, and at least we're in the UEFA Cup! I wish I could say that for your "amazing" team.
I think you're missing Villa out of that. And if you do finish above us, good for you! But instead of thinking to the end of season now, think about now yeahhh?! We're just as good as City, Rovers and Spurs.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/f...xt/5260876.stm (http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/live_text/5260876.stm)

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/cccccc.gifEVERTONhttp://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/b40000.gif CHELSEA
Possession
54% 46%
Shots on target
8 9
Shots off target
1 9
Corners
6 3
Fouls
16 10

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. :(:(:(

I am so ******* happy, at least I don't need to read a bunch of crap about how well Everton played... looks like I'll have to read a bunch of crap on how Everton were 'cheated' out of it.
Oh seriously, shutup! Everton played very well. and if you read above you'll see we probably looked better. Oh yes, we were totally cheated out of it? I'd rather read that then read about how Man City are the best team ever:rolleyes:

great pass- brilliant touch- brilliant goal

class
I agree, just gutted.

I'm proud to be a blue right now if I'm honest. We gave it our best, and they deserve praise imo! Everyone knew it would be a hard game, and it was.. but y'know! It's football.
I loved the atmosphere tonight, it was immense. And I also loved how pretty much everyone stayed and clapped at the end. I love being an Evertonian.
Now let's focus on the UEFA and the League.
OH AND SPURSSS TO BEAT CHELSEA :D!

Minstrels
24-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Oh and what Manchester City are the greatest team to walk this planet? :rolleyes:
We are good, I'm not even saying we are Arsenal, Man Utd or Chelsea, but we are a very good side who have done very well so far this season!!
And I mean, at least we got to the semi's, and at least we're in the UEFA Cup! I wish I could say that for your "amazing" team.
I think you're missing Villa out of that. And if you do finish above us, good for you! But instead of thinking to the end of season now, think about now yeahhh?! We're just as good as City, Rovers and Spurs.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/shared/img/cccccc.gif

Oh seriously, shutup! Everton played very well. and if you read above you'll see we probably looked better. Oh yes, we were totally cheated out of it? I'd rather read that then read about how Man City are the best team ever:rolleyes:

Err... yeah we are, we even have a song to say we are. ;)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wlh-owSyg

edible
24-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Err... yeah we are, we even have a song to say we are. ;)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=S2wlh-owSyg
Which is probably made by a City Fan.

Minstrels
24-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Which is probably made by a City Fan.
Wonder how you guessed that one love!

Alan_Carr
24-01-2008, 08:28 PM
wot a shame, the scousers lost.
they ent gna win nothin this season, and they didnt deserve to win LOL
they ent got the class, unlike chelsea, sick goal.
maybe next year mate

Jordie
24-01-2008, 08:29 PM
maybe next year mate

they deserved something
cech made some brilliant saves

matt093
24-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Well i went, as i go to most Chelsea match's, and must say it was boring. Cech did make some brilliant saves, we (chelsea) had so many balls hit up to Anelka, and just wasted them. The goal however deserved the match, brilliant pass, touch and finish.

Wembley Ftw..

@xP
24-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Yeah but now he's playing for a better team he'll be getting better chances coming to him. ;)

Drop dead. :P:P

Alan_Carr
24-01-2008, 08:34 PM
they deserved something

yeah, but they ent got that special touch like chelsea, and they will never have that.

edible
24-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Wonder how you guessed that one love!
I'm just smart..:rolleyes:

maybe next year mate
How are Northampton Town these days? Still in League One?:rolleyes::eusa_whis
We did deserve something, we did deserve to win aswell.
Even if we dont win something this season, at least we go this far (touch wood..) which is more than I can say for some teams which are meant to be "better" than us!
And I'm not saying we're better than Chelsea, I know they are.

they deserved something
Jordie is smart. See, we did deserve something. Cech did make some excellent saves, I agree.

yeah, but they ent got that special touch like chelsea, and they will never have that.
Yawn? We probably havent, but thats more than I can say for your team.
We might have it in a few years.. idk!

Geraint
24-01-2008, 09:03 PM
If Everton played so well how did Chelsea have 18 shots?

Even if they did deserve something, they didn't take their chances and that's what counts. Chelsea scored and Everton didn't. In football you get what you earn not what you deserve.

Minstrels
24-01-2008, 09:12 PM
How are Northampton Town these days? Still in League One?:rolleyes::eusa_whis
We did deserve something, we did deserve to win aswell.
Even if we dont win something this season, at least we go this far (touch wood..) which is more than I can say for some teams which are meant to be "better" than us!
And I'm not saying we're better than Chelsea, I know they are.

Yawn? We probably havent, but thats more than I can say for your team.
We might have it in a few years.. idk!

You wont win out in a few years because teams like Man City, Spurs, QPR etc will all be winning the things Everton could be winning.

e5
24-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Welldone Chelsea :rolleyes:

Minstrels
24-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Welldone Chelsea :rolleyes:
Thanks for Vassell <33

e5
24-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Thanks for Vassell <33
aha. When Vassell first when to City, I went to the game and the amount of boo's he got was hilarious. I don't think he is doing as good at City. He played much better at Villa ;).

edible
24-01-2008, 09:31 PM
If Everton played so well how did Chelsea have 18 shots?

Even if they did deserve something, they didn't take their chances and that's what counts. Chelsea scored and Everton didn't. In football you get what you earn not what you deserve.
They didnt have 18, they had 12 off & on, we had 8?

And I fully agree with you, I know we didnt take our chances, I know that's what counts. I'm not stupid, I know you have to earn things and you get what you earn not deserve.

You wont win out in a few years because teams like Man City, Spurs, QPR etc will all be winning the things Everton could be winning.
I'll believe that when the time comes.

Geraint
24-01-2008, 09:52 PM
They didnt have 18, they had 12 off & on, we had 8?

And I fully agree with you, I know we didnt take our chances, I know that's what counts. I'm not stupid, I know you have to earn things and you get what you earn not deserve.

I'll believe that when the time comes.

According to your statistics, Chelsea have 9 shots on target and 9 shots off target.

edible
24-01-2008, 10:42 PM
According to your statistics, Chelsea have 9 shots on target and 9 shots off target.
Oops, my badddddd!
You were on about the bbc stats, I was referring to what Sky Sports said.

Hazza
24-01-2008, 11:07 PM
It didn't matter who won.
Spurs are going to win anyway, ;)
:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!