PDA

View Full Version : ohgod.

buttons
23-01-2008, 07:23 AM
Kk, so theres this guy I've been seeing for about 2 months. Thing is, he's actually got a girlfriend, he's 18 nearly 19 and she's 20 so were like secretly dating :S if you get me. I got an email through bebo from her the other week saying "I know, you better watch out" :S I dunno if she knows or not but I'm not gonna reply back to her, I can't even go out now incase there spinning about, and he still texts me and crap and I told him she knows but he says she doesn't :S If she did surely she'd finish with him? i dunno, maybe I should stop being with him and just let them get on with it, or what? :S he says he'd finish with her for me but as i'm only 15 people might think it dodgy.

khelpz.

Jamesy
23-01-2008, 08:14 AM
Your underage so it's very dodgy. He will have needs you can't legally provide and that could get you into trouble.

and if he said he would dump her, why hasn't he? He is just stringing you along to be honest.

Find someone nearer your age group instead of an older guy who I doubt has that much interest in you.

Evescence
31-01-2008, 12:38 PM
He just wants you for sex, if he loved you he would only want you. Leave him.

Crimson
31-01-2008, 02:10 PM
He just wants you for sex, if he loved you he would only want you. Leave him.

Agree'd.

jesus
31-01-2008, 02:20 PM
you should finish it. if he wanted you he would have finished with his other girlfriend.

Charlie
31-01-2008, 02:44 PM
You should just leave him and find someone your own age, and who isn't already dating someone. By dating him, he's cheating on his girlfriend with you which could ruin their relationship and if she does find out then the chances are you'll be in some deep crap. Plus, as others have stated, if he loved you and wanted to be with you, he'd have dumped his girlfriend for you, it seems like his just using you.

Catzsy
31-01-2008, 03:24 PM
He obviously doesn't have any respect for her or you so I would dump him and tell him why. You are too good for somebody like that. They are unlikely to change.

Prick
31-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Dump the ***** bbz

Muniflex
31-01-2008, 03:45 PM
To Be (with him) Or Not To Be (with him) That Is The Question!!

And the answer is leave the prat.

POOLSOPEN
31-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Ok....
A) He's 19, gonna be 20, you're 15. That's a BIG 5 year difference.
B) I'm in kinda a similar situation.

This girl I know is 15 and she likes me and I'm 20 and luckily for me, she has a boyfriend her own age, but she still has this big crush on me and she thinks of me as her brother because I care about her alot.

But in your case, leave him. You're too young to be dating a guy his age. Theres just something.....morally.....strange about that.

To Be (with him) Or Not To Be (with him) That Is The Question!!

And the answer is leave the prat.

You're just ticked off cuz goth music sucks. hehehehehehe....

d17c
31-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Ok....

*cough* 4 years *cough*

This girl I know is 15 and she likes me and I'm 20 and luckily for me, she has a boyfriend her own age, but she still has this big crush on me and she thinks of me as her brother because I care about her alot.

If she thinks of you as her brother, then I'm guessing she doesn't have a crush on you...

...what?

Prick
31-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Ok....
B) I'm in kinda a similar situation.

But in your case, leave him. You're too young to be dating a guy his age. Theres just something.....morally.....strange about that.

Your too immature to be 20 years old. If you are 20 then you must has some serious problems :rolleyes:

Also another girl thinks of me as her brother isn't called love its called someone who thinks of you as her brother. Because sisters don't fall in love with their brothers :rolleyes:

Kaine
01-02-2008, 05:44 AM
Yes, POOLSOPEN is 20. I have him on my MSN.

I know the girl too. She has a crush on him.

And yes, goth music does suck.

leah
24-02-2008, 02:39 AM
This Guy Seems Like A Complete Errm.. Noob?

Bin Him Tbh (:

and if a 20 year Old Is Threatening a 15 Year Old Then Its Extremely Sad.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!