PDA

View Full Version : Disgrace.. How?

Jordie
23-01-2008, 03:30 PM
how can a side 3-2 up until the 90th minute concede two and lose the game to probably one of the worst sides in league one?

well thats what we did and mistakes played their part AGAIN

bournemouth who are nearing administration showed great determination but from our point of view conceding 4 to them is an absolute disgrace!

im sure carl will have his say on the game

but we really should of took the 3 points and maybe even the 1, last minute goals cant be helped especially when the lad hits it from 25 yards

only thing thats keeping the faith for me atm is we play bournemouth down here soon and we have 2 home games in a row now to try and get some results

i know they're against good opposition leeds and swindon but our home form is good and hopefully we can take that into these two

bad result for us but we gotta keep pushing on and grinding out the results.. if we can hold onto the players we have atm im sure we can have a real good go at staying up... from opposing fans points of views just lately they have been praising how good we are as a footballing side

come on you hatters

piddle2k6
23-01-2008, 04:09 PM
well what can i say? Amazing would be one way to describe it! But i feel for you guys. No offence but we were all over u all game and at 2-0 should have finsihed u. when u got one back on the stroke of h-time and then got one str8 in the 2nd half i knew u were goin 2 get a third. fair play to our team though for keep goin. No offence but ur defence needs to be worked on as ur good when goin forward. Just like ourselves. 1 point wasnt good enuf and there is a glimmer of hope for survival. however if we dont win away at vale on saturday this win means nothing. However we gotta stop concedin as we are good goin 4ward aswell. Were in a pretty similar situation to you i guess

Geraint
23-01-2008, 04:17 PM
I couldn't believe the scoreline really. At 2-0 I thought it was all over. Then it went to 3-2 with 2 minutes left and I thought Luton have won. Goal went in and I was like at least both teams got a point. Then I went on the BBC website and realised Luton and had lost, I couldn't believe it.

Malachy
23-01-2008, 07:30 PM
I saw luton were 3-2 up nearing the end, and i was glad they were gonna win. But so unlucky to concede to 2 to them.

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 08:17 PM
This really made me lol, unlucky! Want to borrow Dabo and Samaras?

Jordie
23-01-2008, 08:36 PM
This really made me lol, unlucky! Want to borrow Dabo and Samaras?

please

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!