PDA

View Full Version : The RS Roaming/No-Banking Challenge!

Icendoan
23-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Ok, I shall post two versions, version one is the easy, and 2 is the elite. Myself and Dark-As-Death have completed Elite, so, it is doable.

If you have already done the achievement diaries, or have a cape in something, you don't have to do what acpe you have. (I will use RS HS to check some of you don't use SC excuses)

Easy
--------

at least 1 level up in everything

make 100k

no banking.
- if a quest requires more space than you have and will not take these items in small quantities, you are allowed to bank items until you can do the quest, you then have to pick up all your items.

3 quest points

rl survival

- Food/drink regularily (due to the general lack of drinking water, potions are included)
- Fires on logoff

at least 1 BH trip

easy + medium level achievement diary

explore everywhere

start with 100k to buy back some of your bank - Average GE worth only

you are allowed to fetch quest items from your bank - If not completed, after completion, please place back

you can also use non bank itrm storage. eg. Tool leprechaun, no, the GE does not count

Elite
--------

at least 1 level up in everything

make 100k

no banking.
- if a quest requires more space than you have and will not take these items in small quantities, you are allowed to bank items until you can do the quest, you then have to pick up all your items.

5 quests

rl survival
-Food/drink regularily
-Fires on logoff

at least 1 BH trip - Clan Wars do not count

easy + medium level achievement diary

explore everywhere

you are allowed to fetch quest items from your bank - if not completed, the quest in question has to completed immediatly after withdrawal, and RS senses you have them, and so will not give you another. Place back after the quest is completed if not consumed

you can also use non bank item storage. eg. Tool leprechaun The GE does not count, however, you are allowed to sell/buy in it.

Good luck, try to keep us posted

Moved by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator) from Goals & Achievements Forum: Please post in the correct forum next time.

Davii
23-01-2008, 08:55 PM
i dont get it

dark-as-death
24-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Its a type of mini quest, its fun if your bored of training.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!