PDA

View Full Version : Pistachio Ice-cream machine replaced with Power Globe

e5
23-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Power Globe has come back, taking the place of the Pistachio Ice-Cream machine.

-:Undertaker:-
23-01-2008, 08:18 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I'm not that keen on the Globe, I hate it when they release rares for like 1 week.

Hurts
23-01-2008, 08:21 PM
I like it, how much do they sell for in trade rooms?

e5
23-01-2008, 08:38 PM
I like it, how much do they sell for in trade rooms?
According to Habbox, 1 hc.

I don't like the fact that they're on a executive shelf.

Jord
23-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Another thread 2 hours later. Well done :eusa_clap

Mr.Shin
23-01-2008, 09:07 PM
yeah the globe was back 10 minutes after the green machine was released its just you had to reload habbo to see it.

Alan_Carr
23-01-2008, 09:35 PM
well done e5, another great find :)

MMo8
24-01-2008, 02:46 AM
Wow e5 you nearly broke your record of posting news 5 seconds after it happens in the hotel. Seriously do you just sit right infront of Habbo waiting for the slightest thing to happen, you then jolt with excitement and rush to post it on here. e5 get a life ;p

bo$$
24-01-2008, 02:55 AM
I'm not sticking up for Elliot at all.. but it's getting old. Get over the fact that he's a better news reporter then you are. Find someone else to pick on.

MMo8
24-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Oh no :( Not a better news reporter than me on a chat room. Rofl, shut up you fool. Tbh, Elliott is the one who goes on habbo trying to e-bully anyone, as he thinks hes king. Hes not, so find something valid to say.

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude ;).

Art
24-01-2008, 05:41 AM
Stop trying to be hard core online ;)

Clowgon
24-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Oh no :( Not a better news reporter than me on a chat room. Rofl, shut up you fool. Tbh, Elliott is the one who goes on habbo trying to e-bully anyone, as he thinks hes king. Hes not, so find something valid to say.

I totally agree with you there:rolleyes:

e5
24-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Wow e5 you nearly broke your record of posting news 5 seconds after it happens in the hotel. Seriously do you just sit right infront of Habbo waiting for the slightest thing to happen, you then jolt with excitement and rush to post it on here. e5 get a life ;p
You're always on habbo. You're 18 and I think you should find something better to do with your life. I post the news when it happens, when I am on. I am not always on when its said because I'm not the one who posts every single news article. AND this thread was made about 1 or 2 hours after the green icm left the catalogue! SO get your facts right first.

LOL thats funny because if anyone is doing to e-bullying its you. I try to do the right thing actually, sometimes i say the wrong thing. I know you hold a grudge against me because I know what you do with bets and I had a ago at you about it as you did it to 2 of my mates.

bo$$
24-01-2008, 04:50 PM

You clearly don't know what sarcasm is. Besides that, I couldn't care less about what he does on Habbo, honestly. It's people like you who go around and clearly watch everything he does to know that he's online 24/7 and always getting the news first. You're just as bad as he is, if anything. So before you start smashing your keyboard with "shut up you fool" I think you should really think about the things you do.
and lol? Why'd you say "find something valid to say"...? I never said he was king or any of that.. thanks.

Black_Apalachi
24-01-2008, 05:20 PM
Slightly predictable as it was only around for a few days before hand. I'm also not too keen on the globe :(.

You're always on habbo. You're 18 and I think you should find something better to do with your life. I post the news when it happens, when I am on. I am not always on when its said because I'm not the one who posts every single news article. AND this thread was made about 1 or 2 hours after the green icm left the catalogue! SO get your facts right first.

LOL thats funny because if anyone is doing to e-bullying its you. I try to do the right thing actually, sometimes i say the wrong thing. I know you hold a grudge against me because I know what you do with bets and I had a ago at you about it as you did it to 2 of my mates.

From an impartial perspective, I'd feel sorry for you here and would probably stick up for you. However, back when I was Assistant Habbox News Manager, you accused me of spamming Habbox.com with news reports, so I have no sympathy for you tbh :).

TopManTim
24-01-2008, 05:23 PM
I think the globes really cool tbh :)

if I had creds I'd buy one :P

e5
24-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Slightly predictable as it was only around for a few days before hand. I'm also not too keen on the globe :(.

From an impartial perspective, I'd feel sorry for you here and would probably stick up for you. However, back when I was Assistant Habbox News Manager, you accused me of spamming Habbox.com with news reports, so I have no sympathy for you tbh :).

I'm a hyprocrite then ;) I'm going to be a news reported posting news in about a month ;). Anyway, what I said, you should of taken it on the chin because it didn't exactly mean anything. Probably just something I said when you said something maybe :P

I got a globe, pretty ugly on the executive stand!

Black_Apalachi
24-01-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm a hyprocrite then ;) I'm going to be a news reported posting news in about a month ;). Anyway, what I said, you should of taken it on the chin because it didn't exactly mean anything. Probably just something I said when you said something maybe :P

I got a globe, pretty ugly on the executive stand!

Actually it was while I was queing at an event and you entered the room and began an abuse attack. Lol.

e5
24-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Actually it was while I was queing at an event and you entered the room and began an abuse attack. Lol.
I don't usually start saying anything unless something has begun previously!

@xP
24-01-2008, 06:28 PM
I think the globes really cool tbh :)

if I had creds I'd buy one :P

3 hc for my 30

rofl. :P

Good find.

MMo8
24-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Elliott, you'll be playing habbo till you 30 lol. And so what if I'm 18, i go out most nights and I'm never on a weekend night times because I'm out. You obviously don't realise i work full time education and have a job too, when your tied up like that one day you'll realise that at evening theres not much else to do. And Liquid, don't see why your getting involved, your comment made no sense at all. I recommend you need education too. I'm leaving this sad *** forum now. Bye x

e5
24-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Elliott, you'll be playing habbo till you 30 lol. And so what if I'm 18, i go out most nights and I'm never on a weekend night times because I'm out. You obviously don't realise i work full time education and have a job too, when your tied up like that one day you'll realise that at evening theres not much else to do. And Liquid, don't see why your getting involved, your comment made no sense at all. I recommend you need education too. I'm leaving this sad *** forum now. Bye x
Hardly sad, why join it? To argue? That's what we call sad mate ;). I won't be on habbo when I'm 13. To be honest, habbo won't even be around when i'm 30, nevermind me playing it then. You're never out. You're constantly on habbo in your room doing what you do, yeah you know what you do... oh and your job? full time bin man. good pay actually.

@xP
24-01-2008, 06:34 PM
I must agree Elliott, you are never offline when i come online. Plus your always on when i come in from my nights out.

But hey, i'm not here to question that.

Black_Apalachi
24-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Hardly sad, why join it? To argue? That's what we call sad mate ;). I won't be on habbo when I'm 13. To be honest, habbo won't even be around when i'm 30, nevermind me playing it then. You're never out. You're constantly on habbo in your room doing what you do, yeah you know what you do... oh and your job? full time bin man. good pay actually.

Btw aren't you meant to be like 13 to register on Habbo?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!