PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty 4 Competition

Disaronno
23-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Ok, theres talk of a competition which, in my mind, is badly prepared.

So im taking it on my own shoulders and asking the players if you would like me to set up a website with pre agreed rules posted, a results page, a fixtures page, table and clan page and more.

The rules part:
Obviously to read this you would have to be on here, id need your MSN and then i can invite all the leaders of the clan to one convo and agree on the rules, then i will post them.

Points will be like football points, 0 for a loss, 3 for a win, 1 for a draw.

Vote yes or no please.

I JUST WANT A VOTE!

Corporal
23-01-2008, 09:25 PM
How will you know if people are telling the truth or not, if your not in the game?

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 09:32 PM
How will you know if people are telling the truth or not, if your not in the game?
Stop knit picking because your idea failed, I think were mature enough to state whether or not we lose.

Yes for me. :)

Alan_Carr
23-01-2008, 09:38 PM

Tbh, i agree with BlueMoon, your idea was not very effective, i prefer this idea, soz soz soz.

Awfy
23-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Actually Corporal's right, how will you know the real scores if you aren't part of the game. Unless you have some way of pulling the scores directly from the server then you have no way of knowing 100% if it's correct.

Only solution is some sort of Refereeing team who take part in every game but are forbidden to be killed or to kill. If they are killed the team/player loses a point, and if they kill then the team/player they killed of gets a point.

Alan_Carr
23-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Actually Corporal's right, how will you know the real scores if you aren't part of the game. Unless you have some way of pulling the scores directly from the server then you have no way of knowing 100% if it's correct.

Only solution is some sort of Refereeing team who take part in every game but are forbidden to be killed or to kill. If they are killed the team/player loses a point, and if they kill then the team/player they killed of gets a point.

Soz but we didnt want an essay.

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 09:47 PM

Sorry but shouldn't you be posting here, http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1307
Yeah thought so, you see 360 gamers aren't as sad as PS3 fansboys and don't argue about who won when the prize will probably only be Forum VIP. Sorry yeah, post when you have a 360 luv <3

Alan_Carr
23-01-2008, 09:48 PM
This doesn't even affect him anyways?
He wont be on it, so why post?

Callum.
23-01-2008, 09:49 PM
So it's like a ladder but members of HxF?

I think a basic site would be nice // a subforum of your own where you can edit the table and post a set of rules.

My clan would be interested for a bit of fun.

LK

Awfy
23-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Lmao, jealousy is a bad thing. Just because we can afford a console which can be left on for more than an hour don't get ******...

Corporal
23-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Stop knit picking because your idea failed, I think were mature enough to state whether or not we lose.

Yes for me. :)
Im not, and my idea clearly didnt fail if someone is doing it again.

Tbh, i agree with BlueMoon, your idea was not very effective, i prefer this idea, soz soz soz.
I know thats why i said im not doing it.

Sorry but shouldn't you be posting here, http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1307
Yeah thought so, you see 360 gamers aren't as sad as PS3 fansboys and don't argue about who won when the prize will probably only be Forum VIP. Sorry yeah, post when you have a 360 luv <3
Because you totally own this forum.

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 09:51 PM
This doesn't even affect him anyways?
He wont be on it, so why post?
Neither should he be voting, so thats -1 vote of 'no' seems as someone who doesn't even own a 360 voted. :)

Edit: Corporal luv your idea DID fail, this is a NEW idea. A site, don't see you saying that? Rules which are stated BEFORE the comp starts, don't see you saying that. Sorry yeah, click the red cross on the top right of your screen pls bbe.

Edit: Awfy I think you will find the 360 can be left one for more that one hour, I will be posting in your sony forum when the faults appear in the PS3, should be around 3-4 months? Oh and Awfy, don't post in the Microsoft section thinking your big, affecting a league you wont even play in yeah? Go off to your rubbish PS3 online gameplay and let the big boys play there xbox live which they pay for because their mommys and daddys have a proper job, not in the red light district.

Alan_Carr
23-01-2008, 09:52 PM
So it's like a ladder but members of HxF?

I think a basic site would be nice // a subforum of your own where you can edit the table and post a set of rules.

My clan would be interested for a bit of fun.

LK

Just a knockout tournie would do great.

Lmao, jealousy is a bad thing. Just because we can afford a console which can be left on for more than an hour don't get ******...

Don't be rude fanboy. No need to swear, and im not jealous over your console, because theres nothing to do on it mate.
Live is better than your console.

Corporal
23-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Neither should he be voting, so thats -1 vote of 'no' seems as someone who doesn't even own a 360 voted. :)

Edit: Corporal luv your idea DID fail, this is a NEW idea. A site, don't see you saying that? Rules which are stated BEFORE the comp starts, don't see you saying that. Sorry yeah, click the red cross on the top right of your screen pls bbe.

and the site is based around a call of durt 4 comp.

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 09:58 PM
and the site is based around a call of durt 4 comp.
And... there was discussion about the idea BEFORE you posted however you didn't catch wind of it because we didn't think it needed posted before the rules were discussed.

Awfy
23-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Don't be rude fanboy. No need to swear, and im not jealous over your console, because theres nothing to do on it mate.
Live is better than your console.
LMAO, okay so your "Live" which technically is no longer live is better than my 500gb console, which has better graphical games due to greater disc (blueray). This allowing game developers to produce better features and game play for them. If you don't believe me InfinityWard are just one of many of the game developers who do this. IW put all their best programmers and designers onto the PS3 games as they can do a lot more with them. Where as the Xbox 360 games are an after thought.

Minstrels
23-01-2008, 10:06 PM
LMAO, okay so your "Live" which technically is no longer live is better than my 500gb console, which has better graphical games due to greater disc (blueray). This allowing game developers to produce better features and game play for them. If you don't believe me InfinityWard are just one of many of the game developers who do this. IW put all their best programmers and designers onto the PS3 games as they can do a lot more with them. Where as the Xbox 360 games are an after thought.
Says it all... merked.
http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/11/compare.jpg

Awfy
23-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Yeah, the PS3 is a lot clearer and cleaner lmao. As you can see we don't like to look at pixels :S

Corporal
23-01-2008, 10:19 PM
And... there was discussion about the idea BEFORE you posted however you didn't catch wind of it because we didn't think it needed posted before the rules were discussed.
May i have a link?

Disaronno
23-01-2008, 11:53 PM
I didnt want arguements, after you read the first post, if your interested then PM me your msn.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!