PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Is Habbo Hotel Still The Bee's Knee's

:A.V:
24-08-2004, 08:27 PM
People Hav Been Saying About Jibbi Slackin is she just a lier and a money maker or is she still the bee's Knee's You Decide.

V I M T O The Fruitiest Word I No

Simonac55
24-08-2004, 08:41 PM
I do not think Jibbi has been slacking or lying. I think she is a great manager and tries her best to make Habbo Hotel look good.

jamie5k
24-08-2004, 08:49 PM
i agree i think she is a great manager and is not slackign or lying she is the best.

25-08-2004, 07:41 AM
I do not think Jibbi has been slacking or lying. I think she is a great manager and tries her best to make Habbo Hotel look good.

Yes But People Only Like Ione Cause She Gives Furni Out On Birthdays Tht's Why People Like Ione Better But Im Like Jibbi Better Aswell Because she Makes More Events Like Habbo 2004.

V I M T O Its the Fruitiest Word I No

?mentaldevil?
25-08-2004, 07:54 AM
It would not be any easy job being a manager, I think she is doing a great job

25-08-2004, 08:11 AM
It would not be any easy job being a manager, I think she is doing a great job

Yes I Agree.

V I M T O Its The Fruitiest Word I No

Incher
25-08-2004, 08:22 AM
u may think Ione was nicer but Jibbis EFFORT is wat we r asking right? NOT KINDNESS!NOT TO GIVE TO GREEDY PPLE!

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 01:51 AM
I have a question, she might not be the one doing all the hard work you know, Jay and the others might, all I know that Jibbi does is she makes a newsie and makes competitions, you do realsie that Admins arent the ones over worked, Mods and other people like that do the most effort.

jd25
29-08-2004, 02:03 AM
No Jibbi, glitterkat, Jay, Gazsux, and all the rest of them work as a team if one wasn't their to do there part then the hotel would function as well and jibbi does way more then comps and the newsie

EdwardTine
29-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Right we have:

GlitterKat
In charge of Hobba's, safety and maybe rules...

Jay
In charge of something I dont know, I didnt know she existed...

Jibbi
In charge of Comps, Newsie, Bossing around staff...

Gazsux
Has a swear word in name. Sits there looking intelligent...

Dionysus
Think he is a ninja, sleeps in the box in front of my house....

Jibbi dosnt have any more work to do than the others. She dosnt have to work at the hotel, she can have a life, Habbo is a chat site.

@ndre3000
30-08-2004, 01:19 AM
She is a slacker and a liar

Neptune
30-08-2004, 04:23 AM
Right we have:

GlitterKat

Jay

Jibbi

Gazsux

Dionysus

Jibbi dosnt have any more work to do than the others. She dosnt have to work at the hotel, she can have a life, Habbo is a chat site.

lmao! but i sorta agree and disagree, jibbi has some things wrong with her job but i give her some credit

Moose
30-08-2004, 04:27 AM
Right we have:

GlitterKat

Jay

Jibbi

Gazsux

Dionysus

a tad harsh with dionysus but i agree ;)
Jibbi is like any other computer geek... just sits there and does things... this is like saying that jibbi is a bad hotel manager... soon for me and the other americans this jibbi argument will be over soon... god i cant wait... no more jibbi!

EdwardTine
30-08-2004, 02:49 PM
I highly agree with Edward, me, you are utterly correct about dionysus, I know you edward more than anyone else here because I am you, ain't that amazing?

Da-Weasel
30-08-2004, 02:54 PM
look...i fink jibbi is doin a gr8 job!!
y dont u try doin all dat stuff she does!!!
cmon dudes
shes doin gr8

EdwardTine
30-08-2004, 04:30 PM
Jibbi has alot of people helping her, but I have to admit, she dosn't have to wor like mad, Jibbi is you read this, take a 1 year holiday off Habbo and have a life!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!