PDA

View Full Version : How sad can you get...

Scania
25-01-2008, 07:54 PM
http://www.vhabbo.co.uk/soon

http://www.imhabbo.com/

Make your own creations for once 'imhabbo'.

Pazza
25-01-2008, 08:00 PM
That's pathetic.

He like stole it all, and just changes names?

Thats bad pop already.

Jamieb
25-01-2008, 08:13 PM
No one cares.....

Naruto!
25-01-2008, 08:13 PM
If he can't make a good enough maintenance page that he has to rip one,
it says a lot about the actual site - failure.

Pazza
25-01-2008, 08:18 PM
^

Yup

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post short messages that really do not contribute to the thread.

Scania
25-01-2008, 08:19 PM
No one cares.....

No one cares you walk this earth.

It would be a different story im sure if it was your site.

Pazza
25-01-2008, 08:22 PM
AMGZ!!

When people say 'no-one cares'

You mean

'I don't care so I'll try and make it sound offensive so I get let off abit'

You should just either

Not post

or say

I don't care

SIMPLE!!

Jamieb
25-01-2008, 08:29 PM
No... its sad you bein angry over habbo fansite...

Jamesy
25-01-2008, 08:33 PM
No... its sad you bein angry over habbo fansite...

it's not about fansites to be honest, if any one copied someone elses site they would get a bit upset/irratated. Luckily mine is nearly uncopyable because it's wordpress and you would need to edit the theme loads :)

--ss--
25-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Lol at C+ping skills they have as it's completely copied O.o

Awfy
25-01-2008, 08:55 PM
So he drew a design the same as yours, just like you and Snex drew designs IDENTICAL to mine and Simon's. Well done of the cudos curribia!

loserWILL
25-01-2008, 09:21 PM
So he drew a design the same as yours, just like you and Snex drew designs IDENTICAL to mine and Simon's. Well done of the cudos curribia!

They mean the text. On-topic: Yeah, that is pathetic. It isn't that hard to write an 'under construction' page. I wonder where they're going to rip the site's layout from.

Snex
25-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Right I'm sick of you now. As vHabbo.co.uk is not being opened no-more due to my lack of time I am now going to release the skin for FREE and I really don't care what you or Simon think as it wont change my decision. It's not ripped so you can't do anything about the SIMILAR design.

Pazza
25-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Similar*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post short pointless messages.

Florx
25-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Hmm not really the end of the world. Why did you feel the need to post a new thread.

"How sad can YOU get?"

Jake.

Caleb
25-01-2008, 09:50 PM
Shouldn't matter, they both look awful.

Scania
25-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Shouldn't matter, they both look awful.

You look awful with hair like a mop.

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Caleb
25-01-2008, 11:28 PM
What a mature come back, I seriously have no care for your opinion about matters like that, from you, on a forum.

So why not learn how to be mature, instead of coming up with a immature comeback like that.

Scania
25-01-2008, 11:31 PM
Oh, I'm mature mate.

I've seen what your like when someone takes something of yours, tries to distribute it as their own..

You can not exactly talk much.

Caleb
25-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Oh, I'm mature mate.

I've seen what your like when someone takes something of yours, tries to distribute it as their own..

You can not exactly talk much.
Yes, I do, its natural, but yet I am not saying you shouldn't go crazy. I am saying, both of them look awful, so it doesn't matter.

No you are not mature, I know lots of people who hate you, so quit your whining and quit coming up with immature comebacks that my grandma can do better at.

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Scania
25-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Yes, I do, its natural, but yet I am not saying you shouldn't go crazy. I am saying, both of them look awful, so it doesn't matter.

No you are not mature, I know lots of people who hate you, so quit your whining and quit coming up with immature comebacks that my grandma can do better at.

Do you actually think I give two flying monkeys if people like me or hate me?

Get your grannys come backs on here then.

Caleb
25-01-2008, 11:53 PM
Do you actually think I give two flying monkeys if people like me or hate me?

Get your grannys come backs on here then.
You really are sad, I might as well just leave your immature thread. ;)

chrisgocrazyH
26-01-2008, 12:59 AM
Lol They stole a SOOn page ROFL i wonder what the website is going to be like..

He srsly could of edited the text and Forms ROFL Fail

L!nK..
26-01-2008, 01:05 AM
I like you and that sam but getting someones family specially 'granny' invovled is bit harsh, never know she might not be alive ;)

Although, vhabbo is closed now so theres no point complaining.

Jamesy
26-01-2008, 01:10 AM

mops are cool dammit!

lolwut
26-01-2008, 09:21 AM
I worked there for about 3 days... I saw that and left.
The dude who owns it kinda seems like the sort of guy who couldn't code to save his life.
This is pure proof (:

RedCrisps
26-01-2008, 10:20 AM
i think his hair rocks tbh :]

Awfy
26-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Considering Sam has the original Gareth Gates look still, I don't see how he can comment on hair :P

RedCrisps
26-01-2008, 10:31 AM
Considering Sam has the original Gareth Gates look still, I don't see how he can comment on hair :P
OMG. i must see a picture.

CFairweather
26-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Right lets get something straight, i own imhabbo, Acorn. ex. Vhabbo site manager, left and joined us.

i asked him to make a maintenance page, and he made that. i have now since fired him for it :D

sorry sam, liam being a bhumhole again, problem solved :D

RedCrisps
26-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Right lets get something straight, i own imhabbo, Acorn. ex. Vhabbo site manager, left and joined us.

i asked him to make a maintenance page, and he made that. i have now since fired him for it :D and it shall be removed asap.
Ew. acorn. rips everything tbh. when mochafm was open he ripped that hence the reson why we shut because i cba with rippers

CFairweather
26-01-2008, 10:40 AM
problem solved now. i agree mate.

Scania
26-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Cheers Cazz, Liam has just turned into something out of the ordinary recently.

Gillon
26-01-2008, 01:13 PM
I designed vHABBOs maintenance page, Sam took it down, i re used it.

Its only a sodin maintenance page, means nothing you're just a sad pathetic looser who i called my friend.

And i have ripped in the past, but recently nope, so ye you can shove all your comments

Gillon
26-01-2008, 01:18 PM
Ew. acorn. rips everything tbh. when mochafm was open he ripped that hence the reson why we shut because i cba with rippers

I don't even know what the hell MochaFM is.

Caleb
26-01-2008, 02:31 PM
mops are cool dammit!

I know, not a mop anymore =]

i think his hair rocks tbh :]

Thanks <3

LOLLLLLLLL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!