PDA

View Full Version : Help on Neopets Points

AgnesIO
25-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Basically i cant work out a way to get poitns on neopets. I started today and in about half an hour i made 1 and a half grand in games.

Can people give me easier ways.

If you can please dont just put go to blah. Sicne i dont know how to get to places!

Plus rep to all good help!

Thanks

rampageric77
26-01-2008, 06:47 AM
Well there are a number of ways to make money but my favorite would be restocking. You buy items from the neopet's main shops and then resell them in yours, I recommend starting in the pharmacy which is reached from Neopia Central. Most items you will lose money on so don't by them, but by Hoochie Coochie tablets, medicinal soap, and a few others, I forget which but you can check the shop wizard to find good prices

Need any more help pm me

AgnesIO
26-01-2008, 08:32 AM
Well there are a number of ways to make money but my favorite would be restocking. You buy items from the neopet's main shops and then resell them in yours, I recommend starting in the pharmacy which is reached from Neopia Central. Most items you will lose money on so don't by them, but by Hoochie Coochie tablets, medicinal soap, and a few others, I forget which but you can check the shop wizard to find good prices

Need any more help pm me

+Rep that is really useful, and i will pm you for a few more things!

Thanks (I am saving up so i can sell points for other web stuff! Probs gonna try runescape as well!)

EDIT: In the pharmacy shop none of what u said is there? do you have to wait for a re-stock?

BowTies1
26-01-2008, 06:41 PM
he have to keep refrehsing every 2-5 seconds wait for something to restock

rampageric77
27-01-2008, 04:55 AM
Hi i was wandering what game will earn the most points on neopets?

Also how do you know how much things are worth?

Well all games will only pay 1000 np per play max, so it all really depends what you are good at. Can't give much more guidance

For checking the value of things, go to the shop wizard, the blue wizard hat in Neopia centeral and type in the item name.

Sorry it said you have chosen not to recieve pm's so here is my reply.

AgnesIO
27-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Well all games will only pay 1000 np per play max, so it all really depends what you are good at. Can't give much more guidance

For checking the value of things, go to the shop wizard, the blue wizard hat in Neopia centeral and type in the item name.

Sorry it said you have chosen not to recieve pm's so here is my reply.

I think its weird that it says i have chosen not too. Since i say people can! But no one seems to be able to send me messages :(

utox
30-01-2008, 06:15 PM
http://neoacademy.info/?page=Image_Clicks

against the rules but works
scroll down for instructions on it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!