PDA

View Full Version : Decent second primary profession?

Wig44.
26-01-2008, 10:17 AM
My first primary profession is skinning which I use religiously and my second was mining but i never really found nodes so i was in places with iron when i could only just mine tin. So I quit it for enchanting which has made back my expenditure plus a small handful of gold more but the cost and risk of getting it up high enough to DE for real money isnt worth it. So I need a good second profession to take for money.

Any suggestions?
Thanks, Will.

Nemo
26-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Another gathering proff for money.

Herb imo, is the best. YOu just have to go back to places to train it.

Bailey
26-01-2008, 12:38 PM
get herby, ive made at least 10g by just picking random herbs ive come across

Nemo
26-01-2008, 01:55 PM
get herby, ive made at least 10g by just picking random herbs ive come across
hes almost lvl 60 lol, not much ;)

Wig44.
26-01-2008, 02:22 PM
There is a herb power leveling guide on the wow-eu forums by highlander. Thanks to the power-leveling guides for every profession he got mvp so it's worth a look i think.

Eldec
28-01-2008, 07:17 PM
What class are you?

If you have Skinning it's a good idea to get leatherworking for when you're higher levels. Leatherworking makes money slowly until about lvl 60-70

Tailoring is pretty fun, plus it can make a fair amount of gold i've found. Make bags and stuff and then whack them in the AH.

Neatherweave bags can go for up to 15g each depending on the realm and if you grind the mats it won't cost you anything to make them!

JJ

SKEEN
28-01-2008, 08:40 PM
What class are you?

If you have Skinning it's a good idea to get leatherworking for when you're higher levels. Leatherworking makes money slowly until about lvl 60-70

Tailoring is pretty fun, plus it can make a fair amount of gold i've found. Make bags and stuff and then whack them in the AH.

Neatherweave bags can go for up to 15g each depending on the realm and if you grind the mats it won't cost you anything to make them!

JJ

They go for 5g on Kilrogg :(.

Wig44.
29-01-2008, 03:41 PM
well i do have about 600 linen cloth from farming mobs in the barrens for a recipe. most higher level players ill know the recipe im on about :D

Danzilla
29-01-2008, 03:55 PM
well i do have about 600 linen cloth from farming mobs in the barrens for a recipe. most higher level players ill know the recipe im on about :D

:]! Fishy.

Wig44.
29-01-2008, 09:12 PM
gave up on in. Farmed most of today and yesterday for it but there is no point so I stopped. Atleast I know I have the patience to farm :D

Crimson
30-01-2008, 07:54 AM
Best way to earn money at a lower level (imo) is to get your fishing and cooking up then get someone to buy the Deviate Cookies thingy recipe.

Then just farm fish Deviate Fish, then cook them and stick them on the AH. They sell for quite alot.

Though if you're 60 - A farming skill is difficult and quite boring. Farming skills are best trained at the lower level. Since the level of that area, I.E Durotar 1-12; Would have lower proffesion objects. Then you head to the barrens, and the gathering objects will be for a higher proffesion. If you get my drift.

Charles
30-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Best way to earn money at a lower level (imo) is to get your fishing and cooking up then get someone to buy the Deviate Cookies thingy recipe.

Then just farm fish Deviate Fish, then cook them and stick them on the AH. They sell for quite alot.

Though if you're 60 - A farming skill is difficult and quite boring. Farming skills are best trained at the lower level. Since the level of that area, I.E Durotar 1-12; Would have lower proffesion objects. Then you head to the barrens, and the gathering objects will be for a higher proffesion. If you get my drift.

Or woosh around lowbie areas on your 100% mount gathering herbs/whatever. I did that 'till 300 herb then I had a 280% netherdrake to help me around Outland to 375 :>

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!