PDA

View Full Version : Medal of honor heroes 2 (8th feb) :O:O

Bouncing
26-01-2008, 12:16 PM
**** i CANNOT wait till 8th of febuary, this game is like the first EVER action (fps) wifi game for the wii! I know smash brothers will be amazing too but nobody is taking any notice of this game. 32 player map, a new good range of weapons, and the lobby is great, unlike mario strikers, you can look through a lobby add friends without the big long code ( i think ) you can invite people to games and join their games. My dad doesnt want me to get a 360 so he bought me a wii, and i love fps games and i play them on the pc but only crap online ones like swat 4 basicially thats all what my pc can take. so finially an online fps for the wii, its just i get bored of games when their just campagin then its over. and dont say, well you shouldnt of got a wii. because its fun with friends and moh is coming out on the 8th! If you like fps and only have a wii and dont play on pc i advise you to get this game!

Homesrfan
26-01-2008, 05:16 PM
I have it and it's fun! Definitely Wii's best online game so far. It's really easy and there's no lag that I have experienced.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!