PDA

View Full Version : ClubTropica Names

AgnesIO
26-01-2008, 04:15 PM
I think people are being really pasthetic registering loads of name n stuff.

People think oo if i have lol and x i will be famous.

I got Dominator and a few others that i will not activate - meaning if anyone wants them i will give the code!

BTW thay all include the word Dom in them!

But back on topic, people why bother registering loads of accounts?

---MAD---
26-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Do clubtropica allow you to have more than 1 account per email?

Neil
26-01-2008, 04:25 PM
I think people are being really pasthetic registering loads of name n stuff.

People think oo if i have lol and x i will be famous.

I got Dominator and a few others that i will not activate - meaning if anyone wants them i will give the code!

BTW thay all include the word Dom in them!

But back on topic, people why bother registering loads of accounts?

Because if you register loads of "rare" names like real life names, stuff like "lol" and "pie" and stuff like that then you can sell them to really desperate people if it gets popular

Mr.Sam
26-01-2008, 04:26 PM
I have the account "Tourist" which I think fits with the whole holiday and flying thing they have going on.
I also have the "x" and "lol" names which you mentioned - just need to wait until the codes work x)

AgnesIO
26-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Do clubtropica allow you to have more than 1 account per email?

yh

Because if you register loads of "rare" names like real life names, stuff like "lol" and "pie" and stuff like that then you can sell them to really desperate people if it gets popular

TBH i wouldnt want a account called lol or x

I have the account "Tourist" which I think fits with the whole holiday and flying thing they have going on.
I also have the "x" and "lol" names which you mentioned - just need to wait until the codes work x)

You'll probs never get them.

---MAD--- are you one of the people looking for faults? Since you're name was on CT.

Abbie.
26-01-2008, 04:32 PM
I have 'Abbie' because its my name....

not that rare though ;p

AgnesIO
26-01-2008, 04:40 PM
I have 'Abbie' because its my name....

not that rare though ;p

Atleast you havent just thought 'ohh lets go for a name i will use for about a year, so i can sell it'

Neil
26-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Atleast you havent just thought 'ohh lets go for a name i will use for about a year, so i can sell it'

Lol it's just a way to make money, it's using your head which is a good thing, I only made one account "Neil" and that's so I can actually play, I was just lucky enough to get that name, I would of made more but I couldn't be bothered

AgnesIO
26-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Lol it's just a way to make money, it's using your head which is a good thing, I only made one account "Neil" and that's so I can actually play, I was just lucky enough to get that name, I would of made more but I couldn't be bothered

U make virtual furni? Ooh so many minutes of you're lfie wasted to try and get a rare virtual account. HOW EXCITING!

Neil
26-01-2008, 05:08 PM
U make virtual furni? Ooh so many minutes of you're lfie wasted to try and get a rare virtual account. HOW EXCITING!

It's better than wasting REAL MONEY to get stuff on it though :rolleyes:

I mean seriously, if you would rather spend real money on VIRTUAL stuff than make rare accounts and sell them for the virtual money who's got the better idea?

Buying virtual money for real money actually makes you sader than selling rare accounts if you had the oppourtunity really

Wootzeh
26-01-2008, 05:45 PM
I got SpiderPig, and Wootzeh. If people want, they can have HulaHoop and TopCat, just pm me.

Infrontation
26-01-2008, 10:09 PM
It's funny how your so passionate over this matter Dom even though you have more than one account registered yourself. It' just a way for people to get money and have a good name. Appearance is important to some people .:.:.Dom doesn't look as good as just Dom <3

Neil
26-01-2008, 10:14 PM
It's funny how your so passionate over this matter Dom even though you have more than one account registered yourself. It' just a way for people to get money and have a good name. Appearance is important to some people .:.:.Dom doesn't look as good as just Dom <3

I would of mentioned that he was acting pretty hypocritical myself but I actually understand why he registered for so many, if one he wanted was taken at least he had a back up

AgnesIO
27-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Exactly, i saved more incase i couldnt get the one i wanted most.

BUT, what you have to realise infrontation is that i only properly registered ONE

Prick
27-01-2008, 06:35 PM
I've got

Stevie
Adventure
Technology
Detail

atm but I got computer and mobile vouchers are activated on the 1st

Amorx
27-01-2008, 06:38 PM
i got 'ak47' lol

lew!
27-01-2008, 08:31 PM
I got Lewis i think L (need to wait til codes are ok)
And HolidayRep and Pluck

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!