PDA

View Full Version : Hosting Partenership

Awfy
26-01-2008, 08:53 PM
http://up.thehabbo.com/1201471729.png

Basically I originally joined with QunixHost however it seems to have gone pear shaped since this whole closing down issue was raised. It's not the fault of the owners but communication within the hosting company seems to have come to a halt. Which doesn't look good for my company when we're recommending them for hosting services.

So I'm on the look out for a new reliable host to join myself and Ryan in the web development world. Basically what we're offering is quite a few clients within the coming months. As where I'm from there are a lot of businesses paying good money for websites to be built and due to lack of web developers in the area I've taken the opportunity. I also do charity sites and my first official client under the NCX name is a charity called The Hub. Which both QunixHost and SpeedHosting generously donated to, allowing them to save their money - which isn't a lot - for more serious causes. There would probably be one or two like this due to the fact I'm a volunteer in a lot of local charities such as The Hub and the Archie Foundation. That means all clients I take in, if they require hosting (most will) then they will be automatically recommended to you.

So if you own a reliable host with competitive prices I'd love to hear from you. You'd also be willing to donate to charities that I develop for. As we're not charging them a penny for our time and effort.

SH-Stephen
26-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Hi there,

As always, SpeedHosting would be glad to help.

Give us a PM, and I'll discuss our affiliate scheme for non-charity recommendations - and you already know about our commitment to giving back to the community in terms of support for charity.

Thanks,

Stephen

JamieAJS
26-01-2008, 09:54 PM
I've sent you a PM - please get back to me ;)

Jamie,
PulseInternet

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!