PDA

View Full Version : *Removed*

Three
26-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Scripters are back, tele nukers are back. Meh.

Edited by Tweety (Forum Moderator): Name removed for safety purposes.

FatherFrog
26-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Huh!?!?

what are they?

Three
26-01-2008, 10:16 PM
*Link removed*

don't download it, 3 trojan horses and 4 botnets

Edited by Finkelstien (Forum Moderator): Please do not post links to unacceptable websites as this is against forum regulations.

Hitman
26-01-2008, 10:18 PM
don't download it, 3 trojan horses and 4 botnets
So how are they back if the program contains viruses? :S

Three
26-01-2008, 10:19 PM
It contained viruses at the start? their back into hacking, the program works but it infects you

Invent
26-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Lol.

You do know there have been lots scripting programs since the new update? Scripting never stopped lol..

LoveToStack
imo its not as if they ever disappeared. Theres plenty of people that can script, and who can design their own application for exploiting habbo. However these arent the people you see going around nuking teles and scripting drinks. In fact I doubt that any of the people doing those things have any idea how they are accomplished at all.
I find it funny. :)

Hitman
It contained viruses at the start? their back into hacking, the program works but it infects youLol, at the start. It either infects you or works it wont do both nor are they going to put a virus in it for no reason? :rolleyes:

Three
26-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Well it does both, live with it ;)

Hitman
26-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Well it does both, live with it ;)Doesn't make sense though, if they want you to use it why infect it? ;)

I'm sure I'll be able to cope. :$

Three
26-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Don't you get it, they make a working program wow! loads of people are using it, ahem! a working program?? so they infect it, and plus it's their own server you connect to aswell so they could infect that too, Real program = Lots of users, Lots of users = Lots of victims.

Hitman
26-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Don't you get it, they make a working program wow! loads of people are using it, ahem! a working program?? so they infect it, and plus it's their own server you connect to aswell so they could infect that too, Real program = Lots of users, Lots of users = Lots of victims.I think you don't get it, I understand that. ;) Whatever you say, I don't want you to have a fit!

I'd advise people to not download it then, if it also infects you...

FatherFrog
26-01-2008, 10:32 PM
what is it ?? :S

LoveToStack
26-01-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm not saying it's not a virus because I haven't checked it, however all habbo "applications"
work as a port between client and server obviously so the application itself has to act as a server. Many antivirus programs detect this as a threat and so flag it etc.

Prick
26-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Don't you get it, they make a working program wow! loads of people are using it, ahem! a working program?? so they infect it, and plus it's their own server you connect to aswell so they could infect that too, Real program = Lots of users, Lots of users = Lots of victims.

Yeah but why use other peoples viruses which mostly any av can detect, why not create your own and make it undetectable for a few days

Just pointless really.

They might aswell just become popular by releasing a none infected program than making one which mostly every av detects as a virus.

Nain
26-01-2008, 11:03 PM
yeah i had scripters in one of my rooms making my tele doors open and close.

skemzors

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!